I have a user at work requesting if he inserts a MicroSD card can it be divided/formatted into a work and personal space like the blackberry balance on his Z30. My initial reaction is no due to a variety of reasons, but I wanted to double check with the community in case I might have missed something. I assume the card is shared and can be accessed both from the work and personal side. Thanks for the input!
    04-10-14 07:06 AM
    I have a user at work requesting if he inserts a MicroSD card can it be divided/formatted into a work and personal space like the blackberry balance on his Z30. My initial reaction is no due to a variety of reasons, but I wanted to double check with the community in case I might have missed something. I assume the card is shared and can be accessed both from the work and personal side. Thanks for the input!
    This is correct as BlackBerry has decided to keep corporate data leakage to a minimum. If you are for corporate data leakage I would recommend you switch the user to an iPhone or Android device.
    04-10-14 07:57 AM
    This is correct as BlackBerry has decided to keep corporate data leakage to a minimum. If you are for corporate data leakage I would recommend you switch the user to an iPhone or Android device.
    What a strange reply.

Posted via CB10
    04-10-14 11:43 PM
    Did I miss some catastrophic known data leak with other OS systems that have professionals at Fortune 500 companies switching to BlackBerry?

Posted via CB10
    LoneStarRed likes this.
    04-11-14 06:41 AM
    Did I miss some catastrophic known data leak with other OS systems that have professionals at Fortune 500 companies switching to BlackBerry?

Posted via CB10
    Lol. Their pretty fruit phones are not so cool after all.

Posted via CB10
    04-11-14 11:12 AM
    I have a user at work requesting if he inserts a MicroSD card can it be divided/formatted into a work and personal space like the blackberry balance on his Z30.
    I don't think you can save Work data to the MicroSD card, I believe Blackberry Balance treats the SD card as Personal data. I just tried saving a "work" email attachment and the Media card isn't an option.
    04-11-14 11:19 AM