I was trying to download some files through mega and I couldn't because the browser kept promting "unknown device" I can't remember if I had to change some settings in the browser in order to download or it's just that the app no longer works.
    Thanks
    01-22-17 07:35 AM
    Mega is did not working on z30 also. I think there's servers problems.
    01-22-17 08:53 AM
    No

Posted via CB10
    01-22-17 11:18 AM
    I'm in the US on a Verizon Z30 - Mega is working fine on my device.
    01-22-17 12:33 PM
    Mega is not working on my BlackBerry Classic. It closes as soon as I log in.

Posted via CB10
    01-31-17 08:18 AM
    Mega is not working on my BlackBerry Classic. It closes as soon as I log in.

Posted via CB10
    Same here. Every time I log in, it closes when I log in.

If anyone has any idea how to get it to work again, I would be very grateful. Patching the app didn't work.

Posted via CB10
    02-02-17 04:21 PM
    Mega from BlackBerry World works fine just don't update from play store
    02-02-17 05:14 PM
    BlackBerry World has the oldest working build of version one, that I could find. Another higher build of version one, than the one on BlackBerry World doesn't work anymore.

Then you have a working deprecated build of version two, you can get it here: https://mega.nz/#!nssTmKwZ!HxAbuKQCR...Ge4IeL65xEAXdY

Version three crashes when logging in, so you can choose using the BlackBerry World version one or the version two I linked above.

Posted via CB10
    02-26-17 04:17 PM
    But how can I download a mega link with the app from BlackBerry World? It says unknown device every time I try

<Passport SQW100-1>
    03-03-17 09:42 AM
    The same thing happens when using the Mega v2 app. I suggest downloading it from a computer instead.

Posted via CB10
    03-03-17 07:18 PM
    Mega working on my PPSE without issue as far as I can tell.

Posted via CB10
    03-04-17 05:56 AM
    Mega working on my PPSE without issue as far as I can tell.

Posted via CB10
    So you can download mega links directly from your Passport's browser?

<Passport SQW100-1>
    03-04-17 06:54 AM
    As far as I know, Mega itself doesn't support downloading files via mobile browsers. The Mega app works fine on my BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition as well. I mean I can download files from the Mega app into my BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition.

Posted via BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition
    03-04-17 07:10 AM
    As far as I know, Mega itself doesn't support downloading files via mobile browsers. The Mega app works fine on my BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition as well. I mean I can download files from the Mega app into my BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition.

Posted via BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition
    But there's an option to download a link via the app when you open it in the browser. Now it just keeps popping the "unknown device" message

<Passport SQW100-1>
    03-04-17 09:03 AM
    It is working fine on Passport, Q10, and p'9983.

Posted via CB10
    03-04-17 10:41 AM
    Its not working at all on my q10 on 10.3.3, showing "unknown device " and there isnt a way to download with the browser, its grayed out.

Posted via CB10
    03-04-17 12:51 PM
    So you can download mega links directly from your Passport's browser?

<Passport SQW100-1>
    Downloaded with Mega app. Your post questioned whether the app worked so that's what I tested as I hadn't downloaded in a while.

Posted via CB10
    03-04-17 12:56 PM
    Downloaded with Mega app. Your post questioned whether the app worked so that's what I tested as I hadn't downloaded in a while.

Posted via CB10
    I thought the whole point of the app was beign able to download files. If I remember correctly, when you wanted to download a mega link you were prompt to download the app, so I guess that's kinda the point of having the app

<Passport SQW100-1>
    03-04-17 01:32 PM
    Its not working at all on my q10 on 10.3.3, showing "unknown device " and there isnt a way to download with the browser, its grayed out.

Posted via CB10
    That's the problem I'm having too. The main use of the app for me would be to download links I open in browser and other apps

<Passport SQW100-1>
    03-04-17 01:36 PM
    I think I have found a solution for your problem. But it only seems to work with the Mega (superceded) v2 app which I linked to earlier on. I've tried with the Mega app from BlackBerry World but that one doesn't seem to support this feature. So I suggest downloading the Mega v2 apk from here instead: https://indir.stackstorage.com/s/yhp4hLg2OW1SiyM

After you've installed it and want to use it to download from a Mega link, I suggest trying with the Mega download link I posted earlier for testing purposes.

You should do the following:
    Longpress the Mega download link and select to open with the Mega (superceded) v2 app you already have installed. Then after the Mega app opens up, you can choose to download directly to your BlackBerry phone or to import the file(s) to your Mega account. Press 'Download' and the Mega v2 app will start downloading and store the file(s) on your BlackBerry phone to the location which is set in the settings of your Mega v2 app.

Or you could press 'Import'. And choose a folder on your Mega account where you want to store the file(s). After that it should be imported and stored to your Mega account. You will be able to download the file(s) from your Mega account with the Mega app to your BlackBerry phone.

The Mega (superceded) v2 app also supports the following, which seemed to be broken in the Mega app from BlackBerry World. You can copy a Mega download link. Open up the Mega v2 app and on the top right corner of the app press to open up some options. Then you select the 'Open Link...' option and paste the Mega download link you copied earlier on. Then press open. From there you will get the option to download the file(s) directly to your BlackBerry phone or to import it to your Mega account, like I described earlier on. Hope this helps.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Indir; 03-05-17 at 03:34 AM.
    03-05-17 01:22 AM
    Version from above link is not working on my Classic. Message from MEGA: expired
    06-20-20 03:43 AM
    Version from above link is not working on my Classic. Message from MEGA: expired
    I haven't been able to get a MEGA app to work on BB10. Pretty sure it's toast.

Sent from a Blackberry Passport
    06-20-20 05:43 AM
    I haven't been able to get a MEGA app to work on BB10. Pretty sure it's toast.

Sent from a Blackberry Passport
    Version 3.0.6 official works fine on my Z10.

Posted via CB10
    06-20-20 06:14 AM
    Right, I've got a link from this thread

https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...d-1161364-new/

to Version 3.0.4 and it works on my Classic with BB10. Thanks folks!
    06-21-20 12:24 PM