It is probably a setting in the BES, otherwise users could just connect with Blend and screen capture data on a PC.
    Just got off the phone with the support team on this and they have active Blend users on the BES. I am totally lost on this.
    02-12-15 02:18 PM
    Sorry... just update it.

Then there are 2 activations on the device:

When you open Blend, you can toggle to on here:

Attachment 333279

But it would only work if you activate the icon like you do with wifi/connection: blend and wifi must be activated! (or blend and USB cable)
    Attachment 333280

Attachment 333281

Workhorse: BlackBerry|Q10, SQN100-3, OS 10.2.1.2941; Power Workhorse: BlackBerry|Passport, SQW100-1, OS 10.3.0.675; Germany.
    Verified this a still no dice. LOL
    02-12-15 02:18 PM
    Verified this a still no dice. LOL
    O_o so bad luck dude?!
    Mine works and I didn't have to play with any settings... just installed, authorised, worked.

Did you check your anti-virus/firewall(s)?? May be they block the connection.

Else, I ran out of ideas.

Workhorse: BlackBerry|Q10, SQN100-3, OS 10.2.1.2941; Power Workhorse: BlackBerry|Passport, SQW100-1, OS 10.3.0.675; Germany.
    02-12-15 02:24 PM
    anischab no worries this is where everyone usually gives up. Thanks for the help. I appreciate the effort.
    02-12-15 02:42 PM
    Did you do a backup and transfer everything to your new devices, or did you start fresh? I take note that one person said they had to reload the OS on the phone with out loading their backup and it started working. There could be some corrupt setting that is transferring to your new device. It was a suspected cause of some issues in the early days of BB10.

Also, I hate to say this, but I want to interject that the reason there is a lack of expertise is because it just works for most people. When I set it up for myself I was dismayed that there were no settings or options. What if there's a problem and I need to adjust settings I thought, but there was not and I did not. Aside form having to plug it in with USB the first time, it just worked. There was no magic. With that being said, I don't think I've seen an issue on here that hasn't been attributed to a networking problem.
    02-12-15 03:24 PM
    Works on a Asus android tablet, also on a MSI windows tablet and two windows laptops and no problem whatever. I using a ASUS Router N66U.
    02-12-15 03:36 PM
    Did you do a backup and transfer everything to your new devices, or did you start fresh? I take note that one person said they had to reload the OS on the phone with out loading their backup and it started working. There could be some corrupt setting that is transferring to your new device. It was a suspected cause of some issues in the early days of BB10.

Also, I hate to say this, but I want to interject that the reason there is a lack of expertise is because it just works for most people. When I set it up for myself I was dismayed that there were no settings or options. What if there's a problem and I need to adjust settings I thought, but there was not and I did not. Aside form having to plug it in with USB the first time, it just worked. There was no magic. With that being said, I don't think I've seen an issue on here that hasn't been attributed to a networking problem.
    I did use a back up and restore. Would you suggest I do a security wipe, run the auto loader again and don't restore?

To your second point, I fully understand and appreciate everything everyone has done to help me. Just frustrated that it works for everyone, but me. LOL.

Thank for the input.
    02-12-15 03:45 PM
    I did use a back up and restore. Would you suggest I do a security wipe, run the auto loader again and don't restore?
    It appears to be what worked for this guy. And, I am fairly certain it is what fixed some other issues for people in the past. I would certainly try it, you can always load the backup after if it doesn't work.

I had the limited connectivity error for the longest time. Installing as autoloader on my phone and starting fresh is what fixed it.
    02-12-15 03:53 PM
    Well, I finally got it work with a combination of several things. Basically I had to factory default the Passport, restore everything, but the app files, activate the work space, install the work space apps and then run Blend from the work space. Once that worked, I could get into Blend from the personal and work space side of the phone.

I have no idea what really fixed it.

Thanks to everyone that gave suggestions and support on this. I really appreciate it and you are all a testament to how great the Crackberry community is to work with on issues.

Thanks again, meatball66
    sbx9900 likes this.
    02-12-15 06:01 PM
    again, the kind and patient people of crackberry saved the day.We are glad that you are able to get it to work finally.
    02-12-15 10:28 PM
    Finally! Well done!

02-12-15 10:55 PM
    I'm running one of the 10.3 leaks on my Z10. Blend works fantastic. The key is to be sure that your device and computer is on the same wifi network. I've also used it with my hotspot when I'm out and about.
    02-13-15 05:16 AM
37 12