I posted the same post under the Q10 thread but did not get any replies, so I thought I would re-post here.

I have a Q10 and love it, but have encountered some issues with accessing some information in some websites that have pull-down menus/lists or even some regular links. For some reason, when I click on a link on a website that has a pull-down menu, nothing happens and I can't access the submenus. Another example is the Kijiji website where I can't upload a photo because when I click on the upload picture link, again nothing happens. Has anyone encountered similar issues and if so, did you manage to fix problem?
    02-11-14 09:58 AM
    Go into settings and choose developer tools and turn on desktop mode.
    That should fix it.
    02-11-14 10:07 AM
    I posted the same post under the Q10 thread but did not get any replies, so I thought I would re-post here.

I have a Q10 and love it, but have encountered some issues with accessing some information in some websites that have pull-down menus/lists or even some regular links. For some reason, when I click on a link on a website that has a pull-down menu, nothing happens and I can't access the submenus. Another example is the Kijiji website where I can't upload a photo because when I click on the upload picture link, again nothing happens. Has anyone encountered similar issues and if so, did you manage to fix problem?
    For the Kijiji issue, I recommend installing the Android Kijiji app from Snap. Works well and seems easier than using the browser.
    02-11-14 11:12 AM
    Thanks a lot KH for responding and for providing some suggestions. Unfortunately, putting the Desktop mode on in Developper Tools did not work ....Here's the website in question:
    http://www3.cablevision.qc.ca/midgetaa-at/#
    I am trying to open the links entitled "Saison Reguliere", "Series" etc...It's so frustrating that I can't get them to open!

Posted via CB10
    02-15-14 02:01 PM
    Just in case someone reads this thread. I found a solution to my problem. I downloaded another Browser from BlackBerry World (see http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/23603902) and I am able to access the sublinks using that Browser. The Browser itself is very basic and not great, but hey! At least it allows me to access the info I need.

Posted via CB10
    02-15-14 08:21 PM