Hi, all

I've been suffering the Exchange ActiveSync issue since the beginning. At first, the phone asked for my password about every hour. Then the April update came and it improved to about once a day, but had issues when replying / forwarding messages (had to try a few times for them to get sent).

Then the MR popped up and I though it would solve my EAS issues. Boy, was I wrong! Now I can reply/fw without a hitch but it gets disconnected every 10 minutes al least!

Really annoying. I can't believe how this hasn't been handled correctly yet. Found many threads on the net about workarounds, but none work.

Really bummed.

Posted via CB10, from my DarthBerry
    09-07-13 08:02 AM
    The most likely problem is your Exchange server's EAS configuration. You can test this easily by using the MS Exchange Remote Connection Analyzer. It includes several EAS test among others.

Posted via CB10
    09-07-13 09:10 AM
    With today about 8 test devices on BES and exchange, I can not confirm problems like yours.
    So, analyzing the eas should bring you a few steps further and help finding the problems

Posted via CB10
    09-07-13 10:14 AM
    During the same period I've had 2 Android phones concurrently which have not had a single hiccup with this account.

BlackBerry needs to find a way to handle it the same way.

I've debugged the connection without success.

09-07-13 10:22 AM
    No. It's MAINTAINance. Not a step back nor forward.
    09-07-13 12:23 PM
    I've been suffering the Exchange ActiveSync issue since the beginning. At first, the phone asked for my password about every hour. Then the April update came and it improved to about once a day, but had issues when replying / forwarding messages (had to try a few times for them to get sent).

Then the MR popped up and I though it would solve my EAS issues. Boy, was I wrong! Now I can reply/fw without a hitch but it gets disconnected every 10 minutes al least!
    The Microsoft Exchange hosted service I use has not exhibited the behaviours you claim. What are your email account settings on the smartphone for the Microsoft Exchange account? My BlackBerry Z10 has all maintenance releases applied since release in February 2013.
    09-07-13 01:14 PM
    I've never had any problems with my exchange account on BlackBerry 10.

Posted via CB10
    09-07-13 03:07 PM
    I have set up Q10s on exchange with no issues like this. That's a strange issue. Especially since the Androids work fine.
    09-07-13 03:28 PM
    Well,

We've found a setting on the Microsoft TMG setting of the publishing of OWA listener, Advanced Forms options, Client Security Settings upped the "Timeout for public computers" from 10 mins to 1 hour.

Now it has just asked me for my password once in in 24 hours.

09-19-13 07:02 PM