When I put in a memory card in all my previous BBs, the phone would ask "Do you want to use this new storage device as a default or store media on the phone?" My Key2 doesn't ask and doesn't recognize my 128G media/memory card. The Key2 is using up all the phone memory and won't use the 128G available. Therefore I get a Low Storage warning (see attached) and the phone shuts down. WTH with Android? What am I missing here? I appreciate any assistance.
    Attached Thumbnails Low Storage Key 2 Not Recognizing 128G Memory Card-low-storage-message.jpg  
    09-25-22 03:15 PM
    When I put in a memory card in all my previous BBs, the phone would ask "Do you want to use this new storage device as a default or store media on the phone?" My Key2 doesn't ask and doesn't recognize my 128G media/memory card. The Key2 is using up all the phone memory and won't use the 128G available. Therefore I get a Low Storage warning (see attached) and the phone shuts down. WTH with Android? What am I missing here? I appreciate any assistance.
    Let’s start out simple, have you tried another card.
    09-26-22 09:09 AM
    BlackBerry removed that feature from the KEY2... can't do adoptive storage - or use as internal storage. Should be able to use it as a regular SD Card to move your video's and photo's on to make room on your internal storage.

- clean the contacts on the card.
    - check card in other devices
    - reformat the card
    - check different card in the KEY2
    09-26-22 09:38 AM
    Thank you for taking the time to respond! I did all you suggested accept check the media card in a different device. So far, there's still no prompt to move the media files to the SD card. However, Google is suggesting I store photos on their drive for $1.99 smh. I'm so disgusted and sick of "Big Brother Google." This is our bonus for the Android/BB hybrid?
    09-27-22 09:33 PM
    Thank you for taking the time to respond! I did all you suggested accept check the media card in a different device. So far, there's still no prompt to move the media files to the SD card. However, Google is suggesting I store photos on their drive for $1.99 smh. I'm so disgusted and sick of "Big Brother Google." This is our bonus for the Android/BB hybrid?
    There is no hybrid. You are 100% Android, but running a few old, non-secure BlackBerry apps.

Did you try the card on your laptop, or in another device? Did you try another card in the KEY²?
    09-27-22 11:06 PM