How about if BlackBerry brings whole qwerty low cost device without touch and having Os10,, in partnership with Foxconn

How many will be buying it.

I am in.
    09-08-14 05:46 AM
    How about if BlackBerry brings whole qwerty low cost device without touch and having Os10,, in partnership with Foxconn

I am in.
    I don't think BlackBerry 10 works without touch, and all BlackBerry devices have been QWERTY, I think you mean physical keyboard?

Posted via CB10
    09-08-14 05:52 AM

I am in.
    Having no touch input means it can't fully utilize BlackBerry 10 OS' main features which uses swipes as navigation.
    09-08-14 05:53 AM
    No it won't work. BlackBerry 10 works with touch screen. Even using the touchpad, it's not the same feel as using swipe gesture. That swipe gesture, that unique way to communicate with device is one of the reason why I'm choosing BlackBerry 10 over Android or iOS. It's unique feature only BlackBerry 10 have. Why want to waste that?

Posted via CB10
    09-08-14 07:38 AM

I am in.
    I think Q5 is cheap enough now no?

Posted via CB10
    09-08-14 07:56 AM

Posted via CB10
    He wants a qwerty phone without touch. Q5 is touch.
    09-08-14 10:44 AM

Posted via CB10
    Issue I am facing with touch device is that they become silent in pockets, so I always have to keep them in hand.
    09-08-14 10:51 AM
    He wants a qwerty phone without touch. Q5 is touch.
    Q5 goes the same way I think, becoming silent if ph rings in pocket.
    BlackBerry was only good in legacy devices. They were Gold standard.
    09-08-14 10:53 AM
    What do you mean in becomes silent?

Are you talking about the actual noise from the phone? I am so confused....

Posted via CB10
    09-08-14 11:04 AM
    What do you mean in becomes silent?

Are you talking about the actual noise from the phone? I am so confused....

Posted via CB10
    There is a function in which whenever u r getting a call, if u press anywhere in the screen, the ringer becomes silent. Due to which many a times one doesn't realize that they got a call because the ringer becomes silent as soon as one gets a call. I face it as well many times.
    vpblaze likes this.
    09-08-14 11:19 AM
    There is a function in which whenever u r getting a call, if u press anywhere in the screen, the ringer becomes silent. Due to which many a times one doesn't realize that they got a call because the ringer becomes silent as soon as one gets a call. I face it as well many times.
    Yes correct
    09-08-14 11:38 AM
    I miss physical keyboard.

White z10
    09-08-14 12:14 PM
    Lol... so instead of BlackBerry fixing that OS issue, you want them to release a totally new touchless phone?

Cool

Posted via CB10
    FrankIAm likes this.
    09-08-14 12:24 PM
    Do not keep the screen against your leg. That's the solution. Denim itself can't operate the touchscreen, just leave the phone facing away from you.

Please, stop requesting 2005 phones. The company needs to go forward, not backwards.

pin:2B7CAF06
    09-08-14 12:24 PM
    Ooo....I was not aware of this. Thanks for the info. I could see why that would be a hassle for people experiencing that.

Posted via CB10
    09-08-14 12:34 PM
    That's what cases with front flaps are for.

Cave, cave, moderator videt
    09-08-14 12:41 PM
    Only remedy: use pouch. Oh, and I put mine in upside down or I cant hear the ringer as the speaker is buried inside with no hole at the bottom!

CrackBerry Genius on Verizon 10.3.0.1154
    09-08-14 01:37 PM
    Only remedy: use pouch. Oh, and I put mine in upside down or I cant hear the ringer as the speaker is buried inside with no hole at the bottom!

CrackBerry Genius on Verizon 10.3.0.1154
    Doesn't it vibrate?

Posted via CB10
    09-08-14 01:47 PM
    Doesn't it vibrate?

Posted via CB10
    Nopes it goes all silent with no vibration. Thats the issue.
    And u dont know how many calls, im goes by.
    I dont want a pouch or something, I like my naked Z 10 its so light and good.
    BlackBerry should fix this issue.

I am still in love with BlackBerry bold 9900, its Gold
    09-08-14 08:01 PM
    Yes I think this issue mostly comes with carrying it naked. Any case with enough edge to keep the screen away from your leg should help. I have just a little silicone skin and I never have this issue.

Posted via CB10
    09-09-14 12:49 AM
    Yeah I think BlackBerry should fix that. Well, some people need that some people don't. BlackBerry need to give this feature an option.

Posted via CB10
    09-09-14 09:17 AM
    The digitizer for touch doesn't even cost a $1

BlackBerry Q10 SQN100-3
    09-09-14 09:21 AM