Which totally makes sense since you cant send a text to a land line.
    Oddly enough you can receive a text on a UK land line. When you answer the phone a weird female robot reads the message to you
    08-10-13 06:31 PM
    Select settings within the hub. Then Email Accounts. This should then give you a screen with a list of your email accounts. Just select one and at the bottom of that screen there is an option for Account Color. Problem is that there is a limited number of colors to select. It would be nice to have more of a selection.
    Found it...thanks!
    08-10-13 09:43 PM
    Did anyone notice that maps has a landscape view now?

That's just one of my favourite features!
    08-10-13 11:13 PM
    I like that you can reply to texts without leaving an app

Posted via CB10
    If you're quick enough to catch it before it goes away - LOL
    08-10-13 11:43 PM
    The clock????

Loving the multiple alarms.

Sent from my beautiful, always-working, never-failing white iPhone 5 via Tapatalk 2...
    08-11-13 08:07 AM
    No not really.The hub is still the main spot for all round messaging.Actionable notification is just for 1 thing at a time.And does'nt break your flow in an app by leaving it and forcing us to go into the hub for 1 thing.Now you only go into the hub for multi messaging services and for serious emails ,attachments stuff you really need TIME to do. Actionable notifications (AI) is just for messaging service really.Not the heavy stuff.

The hub is still the place to email and then some it does more than email.You dont just go in there to email you can still pop off various other services without opening them seperately.Its getting even more beefed up it list priority emails ,and there's still plenty more tweaks coming to the hub.The hub is still the beast that it is.

There's a huge paradigm shift people dont even see it they dont even appreciate whats here now.I hope BB do what I think they will do when this gets official release.Its a paradigm changer that will really cement BB10 as a different OS and not a me too.
    Nope, this post just proves the point that people don't / didn't know how to use the PEEK feature.

I would quickly peek into the Hub quickly, fluidly and reflexively from anywhere at any time to see if a message was actionable or needed to be ignored. It was quick fluid and buttery smooth. Also much less distracting than the incessant toast pop-ups....

I agree that this seems to indicate confusion on their overall direction.

Similar to the initial thought that icons are more actionable at the bottom of the screen and their placement of the menu bars there... but that your icons start at the TOP of the home screens. If the bottom is more efficient and actionable for menus... would it not also be for icons? It is and it should be.

As a BlackBerry user I am heavily keyboard centric and hold my phone closer to the bottom than the top for two handed speed typing. Not near the centre... so the bottom IS more efficient.

This proves that the theory and direction are not being promoted company wide and that some confusion still lies within those walls.

#GetWithBB10 Channel @ C000D7228
    08-11-13 02:16 PM
    I'm actually a little disappointed with the clock since the 10.2.1 update. I like the ability to set multiple alarms, but I used to be able to hit snooze by tapping the screen and now that doesn't seem to work. Also, when you set multiple alarms, although both show up on the analog clock only one shows up on the bottom right of the main screen. Am I missing something?
    01-28-14 09:57 AM
82 ... 234