I know this is not new news but I had to post how sweet the options of "ordering" your app/song/movie on the Blackberry World web site and having it show up on your phone is.

It is features like this that are making me forgot about the lack of physical keyboard(which I am getting used to btw)
    02-09-13 07:26 AM
    I found this out yesterday and it blew me away. I'm loving this OS more and more.

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    02-09-13 07:39 AM
    amazing feature!
    02-09-13 08:09 AM
    It's better implemented than on Android too. The phone let me know that someone (me, in this case) had downloaded stuff remotely, and even asked for my password. On android, it us much less secure. You come back to your phone, and just see app Installs, even if you have a password on your phone.
    02-09-13 08:09 AM
    Ohhhh dat is better n more secure

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    02-09-13 11:27 AM
    It's better implemented than on Android too. The phone let me know that someone (me, in this case) had downloaded stuff remotely, and even asked for my password. On android, it us much less secure. You come back to your phone, and just see app Installs, even if you have a password on your phone.
    Depends how you have your phone set up. I use 2 way authenticator to ensure that the only person logging into my Google Account is me (I have to enter a code that Google texts me in order to access my account). After that, if I make a purchase, I receive an email notification of it, but it doesn't automatically download to my phone (which is good if i'm not on wifi). It just shows up in my Apps list for download/install at my convenience.
    02-09-13 03:55 PM