I am sorry I did not give you the attention you deserved. I just don't a give hoot what is at the top of this page, don't know what is there, what is there to click nor how many posts you made and what are you after. What has all these got to do with me.

Absolutely NOTHING! I was mistaken. I thought perhaps you'd be slightly interested to know that I'm not wasting my time here like you.
    You could at least try to give me more attention instead of apologizing about your inability to do so!

But i realize you have more important things on your plate which doesn't include being helpful to others.
    But, I'm patient! you just give me that attention when you find the time!

I got here long before you and i;ll be here long after your leave. So I can wait!!

Yes! I KNow you don't care and it has nothing to do with you!

Last edited by Lostboy5151; 08-01-15 at 11:26 PM.
    Carjackd likes this.
    08-01-15 11:09 PM
    Don't be silly, would I give people the chance to rolls their eyes at me just to tell them to **** off. We are lucky because Blackberries are rare even though their phones are the only ones with this awful dial pad noise, and that makes it acceptable.
    I'm just saying I doubt anyone around would care. If YOU personally don't like it that's one thing, and really the best you can do is one of the workarounds, since Chen is laying people off left and right, I doubt they will take the time to fix it the way things are now.

I'm just saying nobody in earshot will care, no more than anyone cares about people's various silly ringtones or text tones.

Posted via CB10
    08-01-15 11:29 PM
    I'm just saying I doubt anyone around would care. If YOU personally don't like it that's one thing, and really the best you can do is one of the workarounds, since Chen is laying people off left and right, I doubt they will take the time to fix it the way things are now.

I'm just saying nobody in earshot will care, no more than anyone cares about people's various silly ringtones or text tones.

Posted via CB10
    Go read the previous pages, I am sure you can read that I am not the only ONE.

It is not that nobody around cared, but what can they do about it. I am not expecting Blackberry to pay attention to things like that, when their hardware business is going down to zero and likely BB10 support will be dead soon.
    08-01-15 11:39 PM
    It is not easy to buried this issue isn't it, nor matter where you swept it under the carpet.
    It's not easy to write in English either...apparently. You know things have gone bad when I'm saying that.
    anon(3732391) likes this.
    08-02-15 12:12 AM
    For the love of God - Lock this thread!

Posted via CB10
    Carjackd and anon(3732391) like this.
    08-02-15 01:15 AM
    It's not easy to write in English either...apparently. You know things have gone bad when I'm saying that.
    Like one more is going make anything difference for you.
    08-02-15 02:39 AM
    Absolutely NOTHING! I was mistaken. I thought perhaps you'd be slightly interested to know that I'm not wasting my time here like you.
    You could at least try to give me more attention instead of apologizing about your inability to do so!

But i realize you have more important things on your plate which doesn't include being helpful to others.
    But, I'm patient! you just give me that attention when you find the time!

I got here long before you and i;ll be here long after your leave. So I can wait!!

Yes! I KNow you don't care and it has nothing to do with you!
    Yawn.
    08-02-15 02:39 AM

It is not that nobody around cared, but what can they do about it. I am not expecting Blackberry to pay attention to things like that, when their hardware business is going down to zero and likely BB10 support will be dead soon.
    I meant nobody standing next to you will actually care, and if they do they've probably got some deeper issues to work through.

And nobody at BlackBerry cares because I KNOW they have bigger issues to work through.

Posted via CB10
    08-02-15 12:13 PM
    Yawn.
    Wake up...you're missing all the nothingness in this thread
    08-02-15 06:26 PM

NOT THE ONE???
    Damn the luck. And we were soooo hoping to nail you to something
    Carjackd likes this.
    08-02-15 09:51 PM
    NOT THE ONE???
    Damn the luck. And we were soooo hoping to nail you to something
    How many clones do you have in this forum to help you out with all these?
    08-03-15 09:43 PM
    Wake up...you're missing all the nothingness in this thread
    You watching too many movies, get back into the real world.
    08-03-15 10:00 PM
    You watching too many movies, get back into the real world.
    This thread is fiction
    08-05-15 02:12 AM
    How many clones do you have in this forum to help you out with all these?
    I can pretty much vouch that you don't want more than one of him out here
    08-05-15 02:13 AM
    This thread has run its course, closed.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.680
    08-05-15 02:17 AM
190 ... 678