Funny how now that the company transitioned to Android, people who work in CrackBerry are saying that BB10 was always worse than Android and battery life was never that good and the user interface didn't scale very well... I wonder what'd they say about android if BlackBerry was not making phones with it...

/*Passport SQW100-1*/
    lord_hibiskus likes this.
    11-09-18 07:27 AM
    Funny how now that the company transitioned to Android, people who work in CrackBerry are saying that BB10 was always worse than Android and battery life was never that good and the user interface didn't scale very well... I wonder what'd they say about android if BlackBerry was not making phones with it...

/*Passport SQW100-1*/
    [Citation needed]

I don't know of any of the CB regulars who ever said BB10 was always worse than Android.

Sure, there have been criticisms of the OS (certain aspects of its memory management, lack of basic BBOS features upon release), but that's been since the beginning. And some of those went away as the OS matured the next two years.

Battery life was always, at best, average, and sometimes pretty good. Unless you had a Z10 (which I have), then you had complaints about its battery life since release. Nothing about it was ever compared to Android because there were way too many devices, variety of OS customizations and varying conditions to compare fairly. The iPhone was the best comparison in that regard.

I don't know what you are talking about regarding the UI. I've never seen complaints about "scaling".
    11-09-18 09:15 AM
352 ... 131415