I've noticed since the BBM small update, I have lost my text. BBM messages and contacts. Please, how do I get them back?

Posted via CB10
    03-13-14 10:56 AM
    well the text and bbm messages I doubt you will get them back but your contacts should come back once you refresh your acct they were associated with - may need to delete and readd it unless you have a back up copy of your contacts on your pc to push back.
    03-13-14 01:19 PM
    I've noticed since the BBM small update, I have lost my text. BBM messages and contacts. Please, how do I get them back?
    A bbm update should not have affected your "SMS" text messages.

If you did an "Over-the-air" update from your cellular carrier, there should have been no impact on any messages, sms, bbm or otherwise.

If you installed a leaked OS, there are lots of warnings about doing a backup first. If you did that, then you would have all your text messages.

In any case, as soon as you enter your BBID onto your device, you should be able to get your BBM contacts back. After entering your BBID & password, just open BBM and you will be prompted to restore your BBM contacts.
    03-13-14 02:52 PM
    I am on 10.2.1 official OS. Immediately I updated BBM beta that the BBM messages lost and only my contacts. On the SMS text, I lost messages of my lost contact.

Posted via CB10
    03-13-14 08:58 PM