I have some files I used an app to hide a while back on my z10 (video files) long story short, I couldn't access them on z10 I deleted the app because I and everyone else noticed that content we would hide in the app slowly started dissappearing, so the folder was still in my z10 on my media card, z10 died shortly after that I put card on computer and noticed the folder it shows data in folder when u look up info on folder but if u try open, it's like it's empty, when I put the SD card in a windows phone the videos show up is there anyway I can get these video clips? And why do they show up on windows phone and nowhere else?

Posted via CB10
    10-14-17 08:03 AM
    Have you tried on a PC? What app was it, so we have a clue the method used to hide them?
    10-14-17 08:50 AM
    Have you tried on a PC? What app was it, so we have a clue the method used to hide them?
    I don't think it's in Bbw anymore lots of bad reviews people lost all their content, I thought mine was lost until I put it in a windows phone. I tried puting on PC and MAC nothing

Posted via CB10
    10-14-17 09:35 AM
    Sounds like based on your findings, you need a Windows phone then. Access them there, and shoot them to a cloud. Have you attempted chkdsk drive letter here: /f?
    10-14-17 09:52 AM
    Sounds like based on your findings, you need a Windows phone then. Access them there, and shoot them to a cloud. Have you attempted chkdsk drive letter here: /f?
    There is no option to share keep or anything only option is to delete them...weird

Posted via CB10
    10-14-17 10:26 AM
    Have u attempted chkdsk drive letter here: /f?[/QUOTE]

What's ^^^that mean?

Posted via CB10
    10-14-17 10:27 AM
    10-14-17 10:42 AM