Hi there, sorry if I am being too pushy but please some help me as I'm out of mi mind. Few minutes ago all my emails from my three accounts plus text messages disappeared for no reason. The other big problem is that I've lost my emails in the account itself as I tried to view them on my computer and... NOTHING!!!!!! please someone help me I've got really important emails there have to be a solution!!! Thank you in advance!

Posted via BlackBerry Q10
    01-09-14 07:37 AM
    Hi and sorry to hear about the emails.
    Now did you see them on your phone at one point?
    Did you choose to delete them from the server and the Hub? What happened on your phone before you lost them all??
    01-09-14 12:30 PM
    Is there an epidemic? Check out this thread.

It would help if you can tell the people here your phone type; mail host/system/server; OS; and installed apps that can process your mails (backup or sync function).
    01-09-14 06:02 PM
    Same exact thing happened to me. Lost everything email text. Phone history. Only BBM survived. Woke up checked messages all was there next minute GONE. Contacted BlackBerry they said this can't happen. Well it did. And has to others to!!!

Posted via CB10
    HristoChilov likes this.
    01-09-14 10:42 PM
    Happened to me just now. For the third time, by the way, since October.

Posted via CB10
    01-10-14 07:07 AM
    Few minutes ago all my emails from my three accounts plus text messages disappeared for no reason. The other big problem is that I've lost my emails in the account itself as I tried to view them on my computer and... NOTHING!!!!!!
    Same exact thing happened to me. Lost everything email text. Phone history. Only BBM survived. Woke up checked messages all was there next minute GONE.
    Were you charging the phone or had just charged the phone before losing everything?
    01-10-14 09:00 AM
    Mine had been charging overnight. But was off the charger when it happened

Posted via CB10
    01-10-14 10:05 AM
    Mine had been charging overnight. But was off the charger when it happened
    In the other thread, at least one user's experience also involved over night and charging or charged overnight. The others weren't telling.
    01-10-14 10:36 AM
    Same thing happened to me too just before Christmas, 3 months worth if emails gone forever and all my text messages.
    01-10-14 10:43 AM
    Happened to me just now. For the third time, by the way, since October.

Posted via CB10
    I can't trust the Q10 anymore, I can't afford to loose any more emails. I just had a client complain right now that I didn't put any reference numbers in my December invoice. They were all sent via email. Embarrassing.
    01-10-14 10:59 AM
    I can't trust the Q10 anymore, I can't afford to loose any more emails. I just had a client complain right now that I didn't put any reference numbers in my December invoice. They were all sent via email. Embarrassing.
    Lost emails from my all three accounts-imageuploadedbycb-forums1389373234.754908.jpg
    01-10-14 11:00 AM
    That's terrible. I definitely feel for you. The only thing that is better for me this time is that now I immediately move emails to an unsynced folder, which saved most of my critical ones. Still, it is not the answer.

Posted via CB10
    01-10-14 04:14 PM
    So what does that mean? Nobody's gonna do anything???? Really?? Is that the security I used to trust????

01-10-14 04:40 PM
    So what does that mean? Nobody's gonna do anything???? Really?? Is that the security I used to trust????

I got no response from BB UK.
    01-10-14 04:42 PM
    There should be something common among you "victims" that is NOT present or available to all the other BB10 users. That's why you don't see the majority complaining about your problem. That's why I've been asking you to provide details of your phone and setup so as to compare among yourselves, isolate that something, and prevent future repetition.

If you have a Gmail account, and your problem is ONLY about losing mails in Hub or server (other than losing all call logs or text messages), you might want to check out this thread for reference.
    01-10-14 06:10 PM
    Bump, this might not happen to everybody but it's a HUGE issue. We need an answer.
    HristoChilov likes this.
    01-11-14 04:23 AM
    There should be something common among you "victims" that is NOT present or available to all the other BB10 users. That's why you don't see the majority complaining about your problem. That's why I've been asking you to provide details of your phone and setup so as to compare among yourselves, isolate that something, and prevent future repetition.

If you have a Gmail account, and your problem is ONLY about losing mails in Hub or server (other than losing all call logs or text messages), you might want to check out this thread for reference.
    I don't think they are using Gmail. If they were Gmail always keeps everything in all mail.
    01-11-14 06:40 AM
    Not to start anything and I know I'm gonna regret hitting post in a minute but...how is it the Q10, or BlackBerry's for that matter, fault that you didn't include reference numbers in your December invoice?

Posted via CB10
    01-11-14 06:49 AM
    Not to start anything and I know I'm gonna regret hitting post in a minute but...how is it the Q10, or BlackBerry's for that matter, fault that you didn't include reference numbers in your December invoice?

Posted via CB10
    Because the reference numbers were sent to me in the booking emails, the emails that my Q10 randomly deleted from my phone, server and laptop along with all my text messages.

How is it not their fault?
    01-11-14 07:15 AM
    I don't think they are using Gmail. If they were Gmail always keeps everything in all mail.
    Not if the messages were removed through Spam or Trash. And, so far, nobody is able to tell what really happened or how the mails were lost, anybody?
    01-11-14 07:58 AM
    Not if the messages were removed through Spam or Trash. And, so far, nobody is able to tell what really happened or how the mails were lost, anybody?
    Would delete prior include the spam and trash folders?
    01-11-14 09:09 AM
    Would delete prior include the spam and trash folders?
    No idea. Cannot answer that.
    01-11-14 05:33 PM
    Unfortunately this happened to me last night. Out for dinner with some colleagues, texting the significant other and it got hung up a bit so swiped back and gone! All emails from gmail, ymail, and a godaddy account, as well all text messages all from previous days. BBM msgs were all still there as well as Everything from yesterday still showed (emails, etc). I've had my Z10 since March and running official 10.2 from Rogers.

Anyone find what's happening? This is just brutal.

Posted via CB10
    01-11-14 09:13 PM
    All emails from gmail, ymail, and a godaddy account, as well all text messages all from previous days. BBM msgs were all still there as well as Everything from yesterday still showed (emails, etc). I've had my Z10 since March and running official 10.2 from Rogers. Anyone find what's happening? This is just brutal. Posted via CB10
    Can you still see the disappearing mails in the servers?
    01-12-14 01:45 AM
    Can you still see the disappearing mails in the servers?
    They disappear in a black hole.
    01-12-14 03:55 AM
26 12