Recently updated Z10 to and have been adding APK files without issue. The only problem I have is I cannot locate the Longo's grocery app (my local Toronto supermarket) except via the Google store. The 1Mobile and Droid Store apps do not have it and since I do not have an Android phone, I cannot get it from the Google store.

Can anyone who has access to the Google store get it for me and advise me how I can get it from them. I can sideload myself from there.

Appreciate the help.
    11-25-13 10:24 AM
    Do a search for any app, .bar ez:audible.bar on google

Posted via CB10
    11-25-13 11:10 AM
    paste this url:

APK Downloader [Latest] Download Directly | Chrome Extension v2 (Evozi Official)

I tried to do it for you, but their hourly quota is up. You can use this to get it yourself when you have time. Hope it works for you.
    11-25-13 04:54 PM
    Using a device ID taken from the BlueStacks emulator, in conjunction with this genius Google Chrome extension.

11-25-13 05:26 PM
    I tried using my genymotion device id, but it was giving me incompatible device. Weird.
    11-25-13 05:31 PM
    Doesn't work anyways.
    11-25-13 05:34 PM
    Thank you, thank you, thank you. I was able to get the Longo's file loaded but alas it does not work for some reason. (loads to a white screen). I never the less appreciate everyone's effort and now have an alternate source for APK files.
    11-26-13 02:30 PM
    I tried it multiple times on my Q10 and don't get past the white screen with black bar at the top (not the Android player bar).

Not sure how it was coded, but it kinda sucks that it doesn't work. There are plenty of BlackBerry's in the company, so I'm surprised they haven't done anything to get it to work.

My bbm list prior to xbbm consisted of many local managers from them as pretty much my only bbm contacts, but I guess senior management hasn't made the BlackBerry app a priority.

Posted via CB10
    11-26-13 09:36 PM
    Complained to Longos regarding their android app and a lack of a BB10 app. They replied that they WILL be releasing a BlackBerry version of the app, once the kinks are worked out with existing platforms. Great to hear.
    09-11-14 10:14 AM