Wondering what's the longest anyone has gone between shutdown/restarts on their BB10 phone. Were there any issues experienced.

I'm going on a week now without a shutdown or restart on my Passport. Phone has no lag or any major issues.
    I have noticed two times the file manager froze for half a minute when I was doing a remote access transfer. That's about it.

Posted via CB10
    03-24-16 05:13 PM
    Wondering what's the longest anyone has gone between shutdown/restarts on their BB10 phone. Were there any issues experienced.

I'm going on a week now without a shutdown or restart on my Passport. Phone has no lag or any major issues.
    I have noticed two times the file manager froze for half a minute when I was doing a remote access transfer. That's about it.

Posted via CB10
    at least few weeks. usually - months.
    03-24-16 06:02 PM
    I've gone weeks at a time without having to. Usually when I do it's because of some sort of connection issue.
    03-24-16 06:48 PM
    I was able to go about 2 and a half weeks.
    The phone itself was fine. Not sluggish. What really made me do a restart was the power/lock button was delayed. Everytime I pressed it to turn screen on there was a 3-4 second delay to the time the screen turned on. The swipe to wake/unlock stopped working or was also really delayed.

Posted via CB10
    03-29-16 08:35 PM