You just won't answer that simple question...
    But you like to respond asking your own...
    Two peas in a pod.

Posted via CB10
    I answered both of your questions. But you'll have to break out of that 2-dimensional thinking you locked into when you didn't hear what you wanted and recover your ability to use inference. I know you're capable since you've managed it in this thread a few times already. This thread can't continue with a discourse over lock screen options if you can't.
    03-02-15 04:58 PM
    I fail to see how this is easier than HUB triage right now.

From sleep, with one swipe up and one swipe to the right, I have the entire might of the HUB at my fingertips.
    Girls... chill out... bottom line is - the whole idea nullifies the concept of a lockscreen, therefore it's not a good idea. iOS is a toy, therefore its features are childish.
    That about sums it up, thank you!

The ideas have been discussed in depth and now it's just the two personally attacking eachother. Regardless of who's right, it needs to stop.

Now Mods can we get a close?

Praise be unto our Lord Squircle | Passport SQW100-1/10.3.1.2072
    03-02-15 05:17 PM
    Brad you are the one that is referencing a completely different thread.

But first, where did I say you said mandate? You said I never used the word option (which I clearly did) and the opposite of option is mandate or required. I Never said you said anything, but you claimed I never used option so I was stating that i didn't say that I wanted it mandated or required and that I was pretty clear that I thought it could be an option.

I never said that you said the hub was in high demand. I said if you think it is fine, I don't and that's my opinion. I assumed that since you disagreed with me on that option that you in fact do think it's in high demand because that is the logical assumption one would make if they disagree with the point that I don't think it's in high demand. Whether you do or not I don't care and it has nothing to do with this thread in the first place. It's just some weird way for you to try to make a point that doesn't really make any sense.

Where you think I said you didn't like something I don't know.

Does that answer your questions? I'm sure not so go ahead and tell me how I'm just rambling and that I didn't answer any questions, again.
    I said you stated in another thread that the hub on IOS is going nowhere!

You asked me to point out where you stated that the hub on IOS was going nowhere. After I clearly stated it was in another thread! You still asked me for proof!

When I provide that proof, you then say "oh, that was a different thread than this one!"

Now, who can see what's wrong with your statements? Certainly NOT you!!!

I will start to entertain tour posts when you make sense, ok.

Posted via CB10
    03-02-15 05:20 PM
    Can you please provide your proof of the statements you attributed to me?

Posted via CB10
    03-02-15 05:21 PM
    I said you stated in another thread that the hub on IOS is going nowhere!

You asked me to point out where you stated that the hub on IOS was going nowhere. After I clearly stated it was in another thread! You still asked me for proof!

When I provide that proof, you then say "oh, that was a different thread than this one!"

Now, who can see what's wrong with your statements? Certainly NOT you!!!

I will start to entertain tour posts when you make sense, ok.

Posted via CB10
    HAHAHAHA, again bringing up a topic that we've already discussed (that's in a completely different thread and that I've already answered) and refusing to address anything I just wrote. Classic.
    03-02-15 05:22 PM
    Wow...

Posted via CB10
    03-02-15 05:22 PM
    Can you please provide your proof of the statements you attributed to me?

Posted via CB10
    What statements did I attribute to you? Please tell me. And I'm waiting for you to tell me where I said that I wasn't happy with the OS I was using. Waiting Brad, just like you, for answers. LOLOL.
    03-02-15 05:23 PM
    Still no proof of the statements you attributed to me.

Kinda sad that you are dismissing the proof that "you" asked me to retrieve from the other thread. Funny.

Posted via CB10
    03-02-15 05:24 PM
    What statements did I attribute to you? Please tell me.
    You do a lot of quoting of my posts but don't see the statements that you attributed to me?!? Selective sight much?

Let's try one at a time.
    How about mandate?

Posted via CB10
    03-02-15 05:26 PM
    You do a lot of quoting of my posts but don't see the statements that you attributed to me?!? Selective sight much?

Let's try one at a time.
    How about mandate?

Posted via CB10
    Already answered above in post #75. Next.
    03-02-15 05:28 PM
    What statements did I attribute to you? Please tell me. And I'm waiting for you to tell me where I said that I wasn't happy with the OS I was using. Waiting Brad, just like you, for answers. LOLOL.
    Read your OP! If you think BlackBerry can learn something for IOS and they do not handle the lock screen the way you think they should, doesn't that mean you're unhappy with the way things are and want it to be more like IOS? What game are you playing!?!

Another question answered with a question.

Posted via CB10
    03-02-15 05:29 PM
    Read your OP! If you think BlackBerry can learn something for IOS and they do not handle the lock screen the way you think they should, doesn't that mean you're unhappy with the way things are and want it to be more like IOS? What game are you playing!?!

Another question answered with a question.

Posted via CB10
    Dude WTF? Again its one feature. Why you are so riled up over me saying that I think one feature could be improved I don't know. I didn't say BB10 doesn't handle it "the way it should" I just said that I thought having those other features there could be nice. What is so freaking hard for you to understand about that? If you don't agree with me fine, but why you are going on like I've attacked BB10 (which you obviously hold dear) I have no idea.

Either way I answered the question you just asked before this post and again I guess you don't like the answer so you claim I'm not answering it.
    03-02-15 05:34 PM
    Why not get what suits your needs and be happy?

Posted via CB10
    03-02-15 05:37 PM

Posted via CB10
    Because maybe, just maybe, he wants to improve what already suits his needs so he can be happier.
    TGR1 and donnation like this.
    03-02-15 05:52 PM

Posted via CB10
    Did I say I wasn't happy? You seem to take any type of comment made on what I think could be an improvement to something as minor as the lockscreen as an attack on BB10 and that I am somehow not happy with it.
    03-02-15 05:59 PM
    So you'd rather the ability for anyone who has your phone to be able to delete emails and messages without having to unlock the phone? That seems stupid to me.
    What it seems you and others miss is ;
    1) not everyone thinks they'll be the aim of any hack so don't password protect their devices.

2) bb10 "lock screen " comes up once the backlight goes out. So even if you just rest the device on the table 2 seconds ago you can do much from the lock screen even though the password lock still would not be triggered yet.

CB10 via Z10
    03-02-15 06:03 PM
    Again with the attributing thoughts to me.

Read the OP. That. Is. All.

Posted via CB10
    03-02-15 06:04 PM
    Come on guys, stop feeding The troll!

Posted via CB10
    03-02-15 06:08 PM
    http://www.theguardian.com/technolog...ocial-networks

I love BlackBerry! LoloL

Posted via CB10
    03-02-15 06:10 PM
    Again with the attributing thoughts to me.

Read the OP. That. Is. All.

Posted via CB10
    Lol..right.
    03-02-15 06:46 PM
    What it seems you and others miss is ;
    1) not everyone thinks they'll be the aim of any hack so don't password protect their devices.

2) bb10 "lock screen " comes up once the backlight goes out. So even if you just rest the device on the table 2 seconds ago you can do much from the lock screen even though the password lock still would not be triggered yet.

CB10 via Z10
    Yes and this was my whole point. Some people don't like the idea and that is fine. And then there are others who want to take it to a whole other realm and claim that it would be sacreligious for BlackBerry to implement something that another OS has (like they've never done that before).
    03-02-15 06:50 PM
    While there is much I love about Blackberry 10, they are really lacking when it comes to how it handles lockscreen notifications. Tapping twice to get to the message is fine, but I think they could take a que from iOS on how it handles lockscreen notifications as it handles them much better than BB10 does, at least in my opinion.

For example on iOS if I get an email I can mark it as read, trash it, or simply dismiss it right from the lockscreen and read it later. If I get a text message I can dismiss it or reply to it right from the lockscreen. It would be great if you could do the same things from the lockscreen on BB10. In order to remove these things from the lockscreen on BB10 you have to unlock the phone, and go into the hub. Just my opinion but I think it would be great if Blackberry offered this as it really is convenient if you get a bunch of stuff on your lockscreen that you want to see, but also would like to dismiss if you don't need to do anything with it at the time.
    This is a great example of a balanced argument. It's clear that donnation has used both platforms and is expressing a desire to have a feature from one on the other. Then the forum gets a hold of this and it becomes a fiasco.

I can see how it can be convenient to be able to mark messages as read or delete them without unlocking one's device. I can also see how this could be a security risk. The needs of the user make a difference of course, but I don't believe this would be useful for everyone.

Still, there is nothing to ridicule about a want for something that makes your day a little more convenient. Have it as an option that can be turned on or off.

Posted via CB10
    TGR1 likes this.
    03-02-15 06:51 PM
    Amazing how people keep attributing and projecting their own thoughts on others.

Is "sacrilegious" being attributed to me now? Or towards some phantom? I wonder who that could be? Hmmm

But if I say that was said, I'm wrong for pointing it out. Yeah, I said I didn't want it...

LoL.

The head smack of the year awards...

Posted via CB10
    03-02-15 07:36 PM
    Amazing how people keep attributing and projecting their own thoughts on others.

Is "sacrilegious" being attributed to me now? Or towards some phantom? I wonder who that could be? Hmmm

But if I say that was said, I'm wrong for pointing it out. Yeah, I said I didn't want it...

LoL.

The head smack of the year awards...

Posted via CB10
    And in your words "I should move on from Blackberry 10 and use what I like" when clearly I said in my original post that there is much I love about Blackberry 10. And for all of your posts here you never once responded to any of my answers to your questions and just give more thoughts about how opinions are attributed to you. Yes, you are the victim here, many attributes unfairly applied to you and none by you to others. LOL
    03-02-15 07:51 PM
    Yep. Somebody has a problem. A serious problem. With themselves. Talkity talk talk talk. We see the subversive ones.

Yeah. Get the crowd. But you won't get IOS lock screen on BB10. LoL

Posted via CB10
    03-02-15 08:02 PM
157 ... 23456 ...