So usually when you get an email, missed phone call, BBM, text, or any other type of communication you get a notification on the lock screen. Ever since 10.2 we also had the instant preview notifications on the lock screen as well.

It was working fine a few days ago, but on Wednesday I began noticing that my notifications don't come through to my lock screen, the settings are on and if I were to turn them off they respond and toggle off, but they just don't seem to show up on my lock screen, also I have the lock screen set to display my name right under the time, and it doesn't display that either.

I've tried restarting, resetting, restoring, reloading, and regretting....nothing works!

I don't want to downgrade to a lower OS, that is the only solution I would avoid.

I am currently on an Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.1055 on T-mobile US

Join my BBM Channel. PIN: C003A4A0D
    12-14-13 10:55 AM
    Did you change your active notification profile? If so double check that these features are enabled in it as my experience is only the Normal notification profile had then on by default, though have seen it get disabled on a device for unknown reasons as well. Turning back on resolved.

Posted via CB10 from my Z30
    12-14-13 11:04 AM
    Did you change your active notification profile? If so double check that these features are enabled in it as my experience is only the Normal notification profile had then on by default, though have seen it get disabled on a device for unknown reasons as well. Turning back on resolved.

I just tried it again, it still didn't work

12-14-13 11:47 AM
    Would anyone happen to know the system bar for the lock screen in 1055? I am thinking that something corrupted the lock screen bar, and since the QNX kernel doesn't allow for system malfunctions it partitioned the root of the problem, which might be solved by side loading the lock screen bar (if their is one, which their should be; since their is a bar for the boot screen when the device is restarted, so I see no reason for there not to be a lock screen sys file)

Also, I don't have the quick camera option, calendar appointments don't show up, and I don't know if I was ever able to take a screen shot from the lock screen but that hasn't been working either.

The lock screen displays the date, time, battery life, and cell/wifi signal. Nothing else.

12-17-13 05:45 PM
    Sounds like your os is a mess. Hate to say it but you may want to do a wipe and reinstall. Dont restore data. See if everything looks to be working, then setup your mail accounts again

12-19-13 10:07 AM
    Sounds like your os is a mess. Hate to say it but you may want to do a wipe and reinstall. Dont restore data. See if everything looks to be working, then setup your mail accounts again

I was just about to do that, but I decided to open up darcys tool and go to the app selection feature and selected every bar file that I didn't know what it was (or had a weird name) and side loaded them all to my device...I fixed the problem somehow

12-19-13 06:21 PM
    I was just about to do that, but I decided to open up darcys tool and go to the app selection feature and selected every bar file that I didn't know what it was (or had a weird name) and side loaded them all to my device...I fixed the problem somehow

You are dangerously reckless...lol...

Trusted Member Genius on a Z10
    12-20-13 01:05 AM