Hello CrackBerry community,

I have two small issues I wondered if I might pick your collective brians over.

Firstly, I lost my phone a while back and a friend who was assisting me in locating it using BlackBerry Protect sent a lock screen message saying 'can you read this?' Since that day I have been unable to remove the message no matter what I try. I have logged on to BlackBerry Protect online and tried to delete it there and I have tried writing and then deleting a new message in the settings on the actual phone - all I have achieved with my fiddling is to lose my lock screen altogether! Now when I click the power button it skips me directly into the device instead of powering up the lock screen. Any clues what I have done?

Secondly, since updating to 10.2 last night I have not received any lock screen notifications at all, interactive or otherwise (toast notifications, is that right?) Have tried switching various things on and off in the settings and have done a battery pull, but no joy. Could this be related to the above issue? That stupid lock screen message is all I ever see. Could happily swing for my friend that put it there!

Many thanks in advace.
    Bryony

Ps, I have a Z10 running 10.2 as of last night.

Posted via CB10
    10-24-13 05:16 AM
    Hello CrackBerry community,

I have two small issues I wondered if I might pick your collective brians over.

Firstly, I lost my phone a while back and a friend who was assisting me in locating it using BlackBerry Protect sent a lock screen message saying 'can you read this?' Since that day I have been unable to remove the message no matter what I try. I have logged on to BlackBerry Protect online and tried to delete it there and I have tried writing and then deleting a new message in the settings on the actual phone - all I have achieved with my fiddling is to lose my lock screen altogether! Now when I click the power button it skips me directly into the device instead of powering up the lock screen. Any clues what I have done?

Secondly, since updating to 10.2 last night I have not received any lock screen notifications at all, interactive or otherwise (toast notifications, is that right?) Have tried switching various things on and off in the settings and have done a battery pull, but no joy. Could this be related to the above issue? That stupid lock screen message is all I ever see. Could happily swing for my friend that put it there!

Many thanks in advace.
    Bryony

Ps, I have a Z10 running 10.2 as of last night.

Posted via CB10
    Same here, all was powered ON and I can't experience Toast Notification or the newly Share Screen.
    10-24-13 05:25 AM