So went to install 10.2.0.1427 and cmd prompt opened and closed. Okay something weird with my laptop as this would be the 5th leak installed and never had any issues before. So I deteted the device driver for my z10 hoping to reinstall it by plugging it back in and have them auto load. no dice . most drivers load except the specific one for the device. USB will not recognize my z10, nor will Link. I got the computer straightened out for the most partafter hours of work. CMD promp now stays open and is ready to load. If I could just get my usb's working with my device. anything elas I plug in is recognized and usb mass storage shows my device as a drive when I turn it on. Any suggestions from anyone would be appreciated. Thanks.
    08-04-13 11:57 AM
    In your device go to settings, storage and access and change this to windows or mac os depending on what you're using

A little help please loading the 1047 leak-img_00000001.png

SQN100-3/10.2.0.1047
    08-04-13 12:01 PM
    Maybe uninstall link and reinstall will do the trick? Or maybe when you go to storage on you're phone settings, does it say mass storage enabled?

Posted via CB10
    red72 likes this.
    08-04-13 12:03 PM
    So went to install 10.2.0.1427 and cmd prompt opened and closed. Okay something weird with my laptop as this would be the 5th leak installed and never had any issues before. So I deteted the device driver for my z10 hoping to reinstall it by plugging it back in and have them auto load. no dice . most drivers load except the specific one for the device. USB will not recognize my z10, nor will Link. I got the computer straightened out for the most partafter hours of work. CMD promp now stays open and is ready to load. If I could just get my usb's working with my device. anything elas I plug in is recognized and usb mass storage shows my device as a drive when I turn it on. Any suggestions from anyone would be appreciated. Thanks.
    Did you deleted the device driver? if you did this then you need to reboot your pc in order for it to recognize back your Z10..
    08-04-13 12:05 PM
    You can resolve the issue by Re installing Link and putting your device is development mode

Posted via CB10
    08-04-13 12:59 PM
    In your device go to settings, storage and access and change this to windows or mac os depending on what you're using

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000001.png 
Views:	210 
Size:	73.4 KB 
ID:	189237

SQN100-3/10.2.0.1047
    Thanks but I already had that set up that way.
    08-04-13 02:39 PM
    Maybe uninstall link and reinstall will do the trick? Or maybe when you go to storage on you're phone settings, does it say mass storage enabled?

Posted via CB10
    Thank you very much. Uninstalling and reinstalling Link did the trick. Loading software now.
    08-04-13 02:40 PM
    Did you deleted the device driver? if you did this then you need to reboot your pc in order for it to recognize back your Z10..
    I had to do that many times anyway in updating, defraging, scanning, et cetera.............It always loaded up some drivers under network in manager but had a separate one that just said device below that and had an exclamation. Kept trying to update that driver but it said it could not be found. Spent hours searching, but uninstalling and reinstalling Link is what finally fixed it. Thanks for your help though
    08-04-13 02:44 PM
    You can resolve the issue by Re installing Link and putting your device is development mode

Posted via CB10
    Uninstalling and reinstalling Link did it but did not need to put it into dev mode. Will do that later though to remove a bunch of stuff with Chrome playbook add-on. Thanks
    08-04-13 02:46 PM
    Uninstalling and reinstalling Link did it but did not need to put it into dev mode. Will do that later though to remove a bunch of stuff with Chrome playbook add-on. Thanks
    Oh ok no problem

Posted via CB10
    08-05-13 05:22 AM