I will start off that calendar is both infuriating and a great tool. I love the actions I can do like sending late meetings, webex, etc

Having said that, setup and configuration are awful. Does anyone have links to other threads they found useful?

My setup:

- 1 Google apps account (work)
    - 2 Gmail accounts (personal)
    - 1 Google calendar shared among my family

My issues:

- my work email never syncs. If I update it on the desktop or via the browser, it doesn't update on my BlackBerry (same issue with email btw)
    - I can't turn off calendars for my two Gmail accounts, which it has decided is my default local account.

I wish there were separate calendar settings and not just a "they are part of accounts "

Thanks in advance

Posted on my passport
    11-12-14 07:13 AM
    Follow up for those that might look for this in the future. I was able to find a Google Apps help article that outlined how to use activesync with Google Apps for Work accounts. Deleting the email account and setting it up as activesync seems to have fixed the issue.

Regular Gmail accounts don't sync correctly, even though they are IMAP, however, but I can live with that part.
    VeryBumpy likes this.
    11-12-14 10:22 PM
    Regular Gmail accounts don't sync correctly, even though they are IMAP.
    ? Works flawlessly... You can set the Sync interval in your Account settings.
    11-13-14 09:31 AM
    I have a friend who shares her Google calendar with me. On my Android phone, it shows up as if I entered the calendar entry myself. On my Passport, I cannot even find an option to 'display' her shared calendar with me. Any tips? Thanks.
    12-02-14 08:32 AM
    Open the Calendar app, swipe from the top, tap Manage. Check if you find the calendar your friend shared.
    12-02-14 07:24 PM