Hi all,

Don't know if it's me or what but I have a few BBM contacts that I want to link to my contacts.

All my contacts are synced thru my Gmail account. So as soon as I setup my gmail account, my contacts were synced over...all well and good but unlike my 9900 I could link my BBM contacts to my contact list and their BBM pics and pin number would show up on my contact list and also if I wanted I could call or text them directly from my BBM etc.

Now on my z10 I can't seem to do this anymore??? If I manually add their BBM pins to their name in the contacts, it asks if I want to invite them to BBM...when they are already on my BBM. anyone know how I can fix this please??

Posted via CB10
    03-09-13 05:13 PM
    I just tested this. If you have an unlinked BBM contact just link it to the main contact and it seems to work.

Posted via CB10
    03-09-13 05:19 PM
    I just tested this. If you have an unlinked BBM contact just link it to the main contact and it seems to work.

Posted via CB10
    Doesn't seem to work on mine..tried linking a BBM contact to their contact in my gmail contact list and it doesn't update with their profile pic or anything.

Posted via CB10
    03-09-13 05:23 PM
    Not sure what might be happening here. I have a contact that was linked to local, Facebook, LinkedIn and work and I was able to link in his BBM contact info.

Posted via CB10
    03-09-13 05:34 PM
    I don't know myself, I've tried direct from BBM to link but no go and also from contact list to BBM but no option shows up.

If I manually add their pins to their contacts then it will save it but when I go back into that contact it shows next to the BBM pin...invite to BBM.

Posted via CB10
    03-09-13 05:45 PM
    Same here. When I try to use voice control for a bbm message it can't find the recipient under address but it's fine under sms.
    05-29-13 09:47 AM