So I did a full back up of both my wifes Q10 and My Z10 and synced contacts last night.
    This morning she called and said a few of her contacts were missing phone numbers. It seems that anyone that has FB and phone numbers is losing the phone # and just the FB info is there. Has this not been resolved yet?
    I looked at mine and saw there were a few noticeable ones missing (a lot the same ones as hers).
    Being a dumbass, I decided to resync mine to see what happened? nothing changed. Then I got even more stupid..
    I did a restore from backup.. Now instead of 501 contacts, I am down to 231. ouch. How and where do I find them again, well I guess they are in the backup, somewhere.
    I have never had this type of issue before and it is frankly quite frustrating, especially since I try and run a small business using my business phone.
    At this point I am open to suggestions, less the roll down the window and throw it out one, which I am contemplating.
    03-31-14 08:49 AM
    Please feel free to add to this thread that I started yesterday ==> http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...pp-now-919526/
    03-31-14 09:54 AM
    The calendar app could use some work as well and better integrate with contacts. Used to be easy to enter a meeting, add participants and modify parameters. Now it's a PITA as is even entering a new contact and address ( not based in USA). Might I suggest we choose country first so the rest of the address is and telephone info is more automatic?? This is a business OS right???

Posted via CB10
    03-31-14 11:58 AM