Is this possible?

I'm considering selling my Classic when going with the Priv, but in the unlikely event that I need something from my phone, can I get another model, like a beat up Q10 to restore my Link backup to and get my data out?

Most of my stuff is already with Google, but there are a few horribly out of date BB10 apps that doesn't sync or have export functions.
    01-25-16 07:47 AM
    Yes, no, maybe.... Switch Devices feature in LINK "should" allow you to do this for most everything.

Best bet would be just get the data out of the BB10 ecoystem, you have to do it at some point, so do it now while you have the Classic.
    01-25-16 08:16 AM
    Yes, no, maybe.... Switch Devices feature in LINK "should" allow you to do this for most everything.

Best bet would be just get the data out of the BB10 ecoystem, you have to do it at some point, so do it now while you have the Classic.
    Well the ideal case is that I get my Priv and do a side to side transfer, this would minimize the need except for those few apps.

I'm just thinking and testing the waters listing my Classic now and got a few responses. Maybe later when WIND is having a returns sale again I can score a Q10 or Classic for $60... that's why I'm asking.
    01-25-16 09:38 AM
    Testing now is a good idea. Personally I always try to plan for worst case, what would I do if I lost my phone today, cause you never really know when it might happen.

I really hate apps and games that don't have a cloud sync type option, or that don't allow you to save the data someone. If you can save it to your documents and it's a format that OneDrive will sync... that's always good.
    01-25-16 10:44 AM
    Testing now is a good idea. Personally I always try to plan for worst case, what would I do if I lost my phone today, cause you never really know when it might happen.

I really hate apps and games that don't have a cloud sync type option, or that don't allow you to save the data someone. If you can save it to your documents and it's a format that OneDrive will sync... that's always good.
    Well it's actually WeChat. It has cloud backup, just not that out of date BB10 version.
    01-25-16 02:16 PM