I'm putting two more devices on the list, both of the Zs in my house can't connect, everything else works perfectly.

My Q is in the shop :-(
    02-27-14 09:08 AM
    I noticed that for a quick minute but then it was gone again.
    02-27-14 09:09 AM
    Limited network connectivity is flagged when the handset is unable to get a web page from BlackBerry.net. If, as I observed last night, the host is not available to your network you will get that message, but you can still use Wi-Fi. Try turning off mobile data and see if you can still get to network hosts.

Last night I found I couldn't get to BlackBerry.net from home (Cogeco) or work (Rogers). Currently I'm at McDonald's (Bell) and it works.

Posted via CB10
    02-27-14 09:25 AM
    I am having the same issue with my Z30 and Q10, however I turned off my Telus connection (Mobile and Data), and it then connected to wifi. I was able to navigate websites etc.. As soon as I turned my Telus connections back on, it disconnected from wifi.

Update - If you only turn Data off, and leave the mobile (telus) on, everything is fine. It seems there's a conflict with wifi and using your mobile data. Just turn off mobile data when you're in a wifi zone, then turn it back on when you go mobile. Obviously not a good solution, but at least for anyone data conscious, this is a workaround until it's fixed.
    Last edited by Berry-cracked-up; 02-27-14 at 10:26 AM.
    02-27-14 09:28 AM
    Same problem here just this morning. Deleted the wifi profile -> battery pull -> connected to wifi. Still no wifi access.

Turned off mobile networks and my wifi works.

STL1 / 10.2.1.1925 / Philippines
    Same here this am with Rogers.
    02-27-14 09:32 AM
    Want to add I had/having same problems with wifi since yesterday or little before... am with Rogers in Canada.

Posted via CB10
    02-27-14 09:35 AM
    Limited network connectivity is flagged when the handset is unable to get a web page from BlackBerry.net. If, as I observed last night, the host is not available to your network you will get that message, but you can still use Wi-Fi. Try turning off mobile data and see if you can still get to network hosts.

Last night I found I couldn't get to BlackBerry.net from home (Cogeco) or work (Rogers). Currently I'm at McDonald's (Bell) and it works.

Posted via CB10
    Just tried and I can't access Blackberry.net from home..
    02-27-14 09:44 AM
    Since I haven't seen any posts from US users, I just figured that I would add that my phone seems just fine. I'm on StraightTalk.
    02-27-14 09:50 AM
    Make sure to post on official forums as well
    http://supportforums.blackberry.com/...ifi-connection

They have a false sense of solution there since 5ghz doesn't seem to work for everyone.
    02-27-14 10:02 AM
    Since I haven't seen any posts from US users, I just figured that I would add that my phone seems just fine. I'm on StraightTalk.

I am on AT&T, and this is regardless of carrier/device.
    02-27-14 10:03 AM
    Wonder why this would just start all of a sudden? In my case I did not download anything or change any settings.
    02-27-14 10:21 AM
    So is anyone on the CrackBerry team having these issues? Any word from BlackBerry what's going on, or if they are at least looking into it?

Posted via CB10
    02-27-14 10:21 AM
    Wonder why this would just start all of a sudden? In my case I did not download anything or change any settings.

It was not all of the sudden for me, it seems more people are realizing this issue now, strange. I had this for a while..
    02-27-14 10:29 AM
    It was not all of the sudden for me, it seems more people are realizing this issue now, strange. I had this for a while..
    It was definitely all of a sudden here. Never had an issue since release, now since yesterday afternoon I've been getting the error. A quick Google search shows me that I'm not the exception, yesterday was the beginning for more then myself
    02-27-14 10:31 AM
    It was definitely all of a sudden here. Never had an issue since release, now since yesterday afternoon I've been getting the error. A quick Google search shows me that I'm not the exception, yesterday was the beginning for more then myself
    Ditto for me, never did this once until yesterday early evening. Sounds like the same for almost everyone so obviously something is messed up with BlackBerry servers or something.

Posted via CB10
    02-27-14 10:43 AM
    Ditto for me, never did this once until yesterday early evening. Sounds like the same for almost everyone so obviously something is messed up with BlackBerry servers or something.

Posted via CB10
    This is weird, maybe they fixed it for a while and now it is back. Ever since the problems I was having last time I stopped using wifi at home, maybe it wasn't fixed at all.. who knows.
    The funny thing is, I used wifi at my cousin's house for a week, and never had a problem, he has a very basic Belkin router that's only 802.11b/g/n 2.4ghz.
    At home I have a Dual Band 802.11 a/b/g/n router and I use 5ghz, but it broadcasts both 2.4 and 5ghz on different SSID's.
    NON of the other devices have any connectivity issues, except my blackberry(ies). Z10, Q10, Z30 all have this issue.
    I have playbook, android phones and tablets, two laptops, wii, ps3, they are all fine.
    02-27-14 10:55 AM
    This is weird, maybe they fixed it for a while and now it is back. Ever since the problems I was having last time I stopped using wifi at home, maybe it wasn't fixed at all.. who knows.
    The funny thing is, I used wifi at my cousin's house for a week, and never had a problem, he has a very basic Belkin router that's only 802.11b/g/n 2.4ghz.
    At home I have a Dual Band 802.11 a/b/g/n router and I use 5ghz, but it broadcasts both 2.4 and 5ghz on different SSID's.
    NON of the other devices have any connectivity issues, except my blackberry(ies). Z10, Q10, Z30 all have this issue.
    I have playbook, android phones and tablets, two laptops, wii, ps3, they are all fine.
    I have the exact scenario with pretty much all same devices and the same issue...
    Has anyone tried disabling the dual band on their routers and checking if that works?

I've heard back before the release of BB10 that blackberry did not load profiles for all types of wifi connections into the OS, ive had spotty reception like this over wifi while others with different devices have no issues at all for years now even with BBOS7 ... getting tiresome

Posted via CB10
    02-27-14 10:58 AM
    I get this error sometimes, too. My way to fix it is to delete the network and add it again or restart the router.

Posted via CB10
    02-27-14 11:01 AM
    I've got this issue today as well. Telus Canada on a Z10. This IS all of a sudden for me. I did get this error in the past, very rare and wifi off/on always fixed it, not today tho.

Posted via CB10
    02-27-14 11:01 AM
    I get this error sometimes, too. My way to fix it is to delete the network and add it again or restart the router.

Posted via CB10
    This doesn't work for everyone, too bad.

Posted via CB10
    02-27-14 11:04 AM
    Add me too. Z10 on Rogers official release. Noticed this morning at 6 when I got home from work. Turning over mobile network allows wifi connection, or as I have read just data services.

Posted via CB10
    02-27-14 11:17 AM
    I'm having the same problem as of last night. I'm on the Bell network in Ontario.

Posted via CB10
    02-27-14 11:20 AM
    I've got this issue today as well. Telus Canada on a Z10. This IS all of a sudden for me. I did get this error in the past, very rare and wifi off/on always fixed it, not today tho.

Posted via CB10
    Same here, but today it went "poof". This issue is probably more severe than 70 or so post here, because there are others here at my work who I've asked and it's not working for them either. Another oddity is I went home for lunch, no issue it connected without a problem - back to work, issue all over again.
    02-27-14 11:22 AM
    Same here on my Z's and Q. Hoping CB brings this to the front page soon

Posted via CB10
    02-27-14 11:24 AM
    I was facing this issue maybe two OS versions ago. BlackBerry eventually fixed it and I was relieved as it was simply annoying.

It's a shame we've gone back to it now as I face this issue multiple times a day after the latest update.

Posted via CB10
    02-27-14 11:56 AM
972 12345 ...