Do you mean everyone should stop buying BB10 phones?

That would show them, wouldn't it?
    Nope

Posted via CB10
    08-09-17 12:17 AM
    I'm on a Passport SE _ so it can't be fully dead until nobody is using it at all or It doesn't function at all. Apps are still being created and updated in 2017. Some very good. I was on BB whole life went to Droid for a year and a half (only partially by choice, hated the LGV10) and now back blackberry 10 on the very much Alive BB10.

Posted via CB10
    I'm just teasing!
    DreadPirateRegan likes this.
    08-10-17 10:43 AM
    I'm just teasing!
    All Good, I am from Philadelphia = very thick skin.

Sometimes I think people think I should be having feelings when I don't and I find it humorous. HeHe. It's why I like Conite, he's a straight shooter. Just "gets it done" or says what he thinks regardless of the majority but yet will still help you get it done if he can and not hold a grudge.. JS

This is definitely one of the better forums as in the people. Before "BlackDroid(?)" existed, I once created a honest thread here regarding how I thought people on blackberries to this/that day (2015ish) were of higher intellectual status then those on Android or iOS.

LOL.

I seriously was not trolling and still feel the same way today but they did not know me as well then. Just an opinion from being here versus other android sites although it isn't fair for me to speak to much of IOS.

If BB10 ever stops working for me (hopefully) a long time from now, maybe I will go SailFish! .. :P

-DPR

BTW:
    The only other Site I find people as fun as this is Quora or Reddit!

Posted via CB10
    pkcable likes this.
    08-13-17 12:07 AM
    Waa fixer isn't working on the latest WhatsApp version right

Posted via CB10
    08-14-17 12:07 AM
    I am in!!

Posted via CB10
    08-14-17 10:08 AM
    All Good, I am from Philadelphia = very thick skin.

Sometimes I think people think I should be having feelings when I don't and I find it humorous. HeHe. It's why I like Conite, he's a straight shooter. Just "gets it done" or says what he thinks regardless of the majority but yet will still help you get it done if he can and not hold a grudge.. JS

This is definitely one of the better forums as in the people. Before "BlackDroid(?)" existed, I once created a honest thread here regarding how I thought people on blackberries to this/that day (2015ish) were of higher intellectual status then those on Android or iOS.

LOL.

I seriously was not trolling and still feel the same way today but they did not know me as well then. Just an opinion from being here versus other android sites although it isn't fair for me to speak to much of IOS.

If BB10 ever stops working for me (hopefully) a long time from now, maybe I will go SailFish! .. :P

-DPR

BTW:
    The only other Site I find people as fun as this is Quora or Reddit!

Posted via CB10
    Philly in the house! Me too!
    08-14-17 10:30 AM
    I am in!!

Posted via CB10
    Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    08-14-17 11:03 AM
    Can't BlackBerry make OS 10 an open platform one? I am sure there are capable programmers who would not only revive but make OS 10 a bigger hot than ever!

Posted via CB10
    08-14-17 08:53 PM
    Can't BlackBerry make OS 10 an open platform one? I am sure there are capable programmers who would not only revive but make OS 10 a bigger hot than ever!

Posted via CB10
    Agreed!

Posted via CB10
    08-14-17 08:59 PM

Posted via CB10
    No, he can't fur security reasons.

And for doing better than BlackBerry, just look at WebOS and its open source counterpart, LuneOS... WebOS is still miles ahead, even years after end of support.

Posted via CB10
    08-15-17 01:39 PM

Posted via CB10
    Sorry, but that has been proposed numerous times in the past.

The answer is "not freaking likely", and the result would NOT be able to be certified as secure.

Plus which, you can't update the Android run time for legal reasons. It's a no-win!
    08-15-17 01:52 PM
    Sorry, but that has been proposed numerous times in the past.

The answer is "not freaking likely", and the result would NOT be able to be certified as secure.

Plus which, you can't update the Android run time for legal reasons. It's a no-win!
    Plus, all existing BB10 hardware will only accept software signed by BlackBerry. Giving up their keys is not something they will EVER do. Period. Full stop.
    glwerry likes this.
    08-15-17 01:56 PM
    No, he can't fur security reasons.

And for doing better than BlackBerry, just look at WebOS and its open source counterpart, LuneOS... WebOS is still miles ahead, even years after end of support.
    Yup. And in February 2016, LuneOS finally gained the ability to… make phone calls.
    08-15-17 01:57 PM
    TCL owns the Palm brand. Does this mean there's a chance? LMAO...
    pkcable likes this.
    08-15-17 06:38 PM
    TCL owns the Palm brand. Does this mean there's a chance? LMAO...

Let's strike!-so-youre-telling-me-thereisachance-14961461.png
    08-16-17 01:25 PM
115 ... 345