I'm aware of what are the results of leaked products or updates for any company. After reading what BlackBerry CEO John Chen had to say about it and how it may hurt BlackBerry I realized that what's happening with the OS leaks is not right, especially the 10.3 OS that was leaked not too long ago.

Some people, in fact few know that it's a very very very early build and it won't look anything like the final 10.3 OS. The other (not so intellegent) people however, never stopped complaining!

Oh it looks like iOS 7, Oh Bluetooth doesn't work, Oh there are pin watermarks on the screen, Oh this work that doesn't and what's even worst is making judgements and drawing conclusion on what the future of BlackBerry may look like based on those (not intended to be released leaked os's). I mean, seriously!!

Don't get me wrong, I love leaks and I can't wait to get a taste of what may be coming next for BlackBerry devices. But if it's going to be this way i'd rather not having leakes at all and enjoy official updates when they're ready.

Leaks may never stop but please everyone. IF ANY BLACKBERRY OS EVER LEAKED AGAIN INSTALL IT WITH YOUR MOUTH SHUT AND NEVER EVEN ASK A SINGLE QUESTION BECAUSE IF YOU CAN'T FIGURE THINGS OUT YOU SHOULDN'T BE INSTALLING A LEAKED OS.

Posted via CB10
    03-26-14 11:33 AM
    Watermarks is not bug,
    People must be patience
    maxb1ack likes this.
    03-26-14 11:35 AM
    This is why we can't have nice things.

I wish there was a download service that doesn't have some mere password or CAPTCHA before downloading, but rather a literacy test.
    03-26-14 11:38 AM

I wish there was a download service that doesn't have some mere password or CAPTCHA before downloading, but rather a literacy test.
    What do you mean by that
    03-26-14 11:40 AM
    Charity begins at home. Therefore the onus is on BlackBerry to tighten its Internal Control procedures. For a company that's security conscious, how is that someone can easily trick them into divulging sensitive info? SMH.
    03-26-14 11:49 AM
    What do you mean by that
    Something like this.

Check all that apply. Be honest.

• Are you capable of following basic instructions?
    • Do you understand that this is in no way final, approved software?
    • If you have an issue with your phone, will you search the forums first (and we really mean search)? If not, do you know how irritating spam is?
    • Do you understand that no, not all releases are for your model of phone?
    • Do you understand that, barring extraordinary circumstances, nobody here knows if and/or when this particular release will be made official?
    • Are you just blindly checking all of these because you aren't actually reading?

(right answers)

Congratulations! *link*

(else)

Sorry. Please read up and try again.
    Pdinos3, eybee1970, Uzi and 37 others like this.
    03-26-14 11:53 AM
    1. Leaks have not hurt BlackBerry. BlackBerry hurt BlackBerry.

2. No matter who is at fault OS updates are slow to come. Carrier fault or BlackBerry fault. Doesn't matter as the phone name is BlackBerry.

3. JC seems to like shooting his mouth off at any opportunity. I want results not another blow hard. Deliver the updates!

This may not be about the leaked OS but something else.

This guy seems to really like being in the press. All talk and no show may be the end result. Not impressed yet. Actually he has started to disappoint folks in the past weeks.

Is he out of touch? Starting to look that way.

Posted via Verizon Z10 - OS v10.1.2.2174
    horyel, Doggerz, Bdot-1 and 1 others like this.
    03-26-14 12:02 PM

LOL, sad and true!
    03-26-14 12:09 PM
    This may not be about the leaked OS but something else.
    Forum Trolls?
    tempered likes this.
    03-26-14 12:11 PM

yes, so true...some people would flash a ham sandwich if it was packaged inside an autoloader
    03-26-14 12:13 PM
    Leaks should be released in the form of the debrick file(s). People shouldn't be allowed to post autoloaders, autoloaders make it too easy for some bafoon to install without reading instructions nor warnings.

Posted via CB10
    03-26-14 12:14 PM
    How ****ing dare anyone out there make fun of Blackberry after all it has been through!

It lost its marketshare, it went through financial trouble. It had two ****in OSes.

Its CEOs turned out to be fairly clueless, and now its going through a restructure. All you people care about is….. readers and making money off of it.

IT'S JUST A COMPANY! What you don’t realize is that Blackberry is making you all these great phones and all you do is write a bunch of crap about it.

It hasn’t released a proper flagship in years. Its new UI looks like iOS for a reason because all you people want is iOS, iOS, iOS, iOS!

LEAVE BLACKBERRY ALONE! You are lucky it even made phones for you ******S!
    LEAVE BLACKBERRY ALONE!…..Please.

Blackberry's own director talked about professionalism and said if Blackberry was a professional company it would’ve pulled it off no matter what.
    Speaking of professionalism, when is it professional to publicly bash your own company who is going through a hard time.

Leave Blackberry alone please…. !
    Leave Blackberry alone!…right now!….I mean it.!

Anyone that has a problem with Blackberry, you deal with me, because it is not well right now.

LEAVE BLACKBERRY ALONE!
    Uzi, toobs623, SirJes and 20 others like this.
    03-26-14 12:26 PM
    How ****ing dare anyone out there make fun of Blackberry after all it has been through!

It lost its marketshare, it went through financial trouble. It had two ****in OSes.

Its CEOs turned out to be fairly clueless, and now its going through a restructure. All you people care about is….. readers and making money off of it.

IT'S JUST A COMPANY! What you don’t realize is that Blackberry is making you all these great phones and all you do is write a bunch of crap about it.

It hasn’t released a proper flagship in years. Its new UI looks like iOS for a reason because all you people want is iOS, iOS, iOS, iOS!

Blackberry's own director talked about professionalism and said if Blackberry was a professional company it would’ve pulled it off no matter what.
    Speaking of professionalism, when is it professional to publicly bash your own company who is going through a hard time.

Anyone that has a problem with Blackberry, you deal with me, because it is not well right now.

LEAVE BLACKBERRY ALONE!
    Does this mean we can get iOS apps on our BB10s now?
    03-26-14 12:30 PM
    Leaks may never stop but please everyone. IF ANY BLACKBERRY OS EVER LEAKED AGAIN INSTALL IT WITH YOUR MOUTH SHUT AND NEVER EVEN ASK A SINGLE QUESTION BECAUSE IF YOU CAN'T FIGURE THINGS OUT YOU SHOULDN'T BE INSTALLING A LEAKED OS.

Yes well said. I would avoid altogether if I could but alas I have verizon, w h o i s s l o w t o r e l e a s e u p d a t e d OS!
    Posted via CB10[/QUOTE]
    Shadowyugi likes this.
    03-26-14 12:30 PM

LEAVE BLACKBERRY ALONE!
    You really need to open up a little, and be more descriptive. I guess what I mean is tell us how you really feel. Oh and mostly agree
    03-26-14 12:33 PM
    You really need to open up a little, and be more descriptive. I guess what I mean is tell us how you really feel. Oh and mostly agree
    Ok, I'll release a video describing it later and I'll be a little more open and show how I feel.
    Just need to find some eyeliner..
    nappp, tryfe, BryanVilla and 2 others like this.
    03-26-14 12:36 PM
    03-26-14 12:46 PM

Yes well said. I would avoid altogether if I could but alas I have verizon, w h o i s s l o w t o r e l e a s e u p d a t e d OS!
    Posted via CB10
    [/QUOTE]

You do not need leaks to get the latest update. You need Sachesi to get it off another carrier.

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.2141
    03-26-14 01:02 PM
    Do people seriously not understand that difference ?

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.2141
    blackmoe likes this.
    03-26-14 01:05 PM
    I think is pretty certain now that Crackberry will ban all leaks, otherwise they risk legal action.
    The only way it could continue was if blackberry were turning a blind eye to it, to get some beta testing. This is clearly not the case.
    Also, as I said previously, why has he gone public on this? Very strange decision.
    03-26-14 01:05 PM
    I think is pretty certain now that Crackberry will ban all leaks, otherwise they risk legal action.
    The only way it could continue was if blackberry were turning a blind eye to it, to get some beta testing. This is clearly not the case.
    Also, as I said previously, why has he gone public on this? Very strange decision.
    Because Chen isn't a little ***** like Thorstein. He'll do what it takes to keep the company alive.

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.2141
    03-26-14 01:06 PM
    You do not need leaks to get the latest update. You need Sachesi to get it off another carrier.
    If a carrier has released it somewhere in the world, I don't think you could consider it a leak.
    03-26-14 01:07 PM
    Because Chen isn't a little ***** like Thorstein. He'll do what it takes to keep the company alive.

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.2141
    No, he is just a different type of "little ****"

Not sure if good or bad right now.

Posted via Verizon Z10 - OS v10.1.2.2174
    NinjaB, Shadowyugi and kevinnugent like this.
    03-26-14 01:09 PM
    If a carrier has released it somewhere in the world, I don't think you could consider it a leak.
    I'm saying people think they need leaks because they can't update to the latest OS. I know it's not a leak.

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.2141
    03-26-14 01:10 PM

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.2141
    Let me try again...
    How does this answer my question? Why go public?
    Also, at least Heins delivered bb10,so far Chen has delivered zip.
    NinjaB, chalx, Shadowyugi and 1 others like this.
    03-26-14 01:23 PM
101 123 ...