09-21-16 05:14 PM
40 12
tools
    wtf? did you learn how to write?
    If you can speak, and write in more than one language then good for you.

This site has many members from non English speaking backgrounds and they do a mighty job to be understood as clearly as they can be.

This thread is about positivity and not just thinking it would be good if..... but sorting through how to take positive action.

(PS: I speak Australian English, and don't understand US English all the time, and you can't spell words correctly! Try labour, favour, centre etc. So, pot calling kettle black)

--Classic, 9700, Playbook, flip - posted using crackberry app --
    Last edited by Heavens1; 09-20-16 at 02:23 AM.
    Vistaus likes this.
    09-20-16 12:19 AM
    It's great to see such positivity!! just ignore the naysayers!

Thanks man. ๐Ÿ‘ Appreciate such support.

As you have said in above reply I can add, God is viewing our intention, not so much our words. If our intention is positive, everything is ok. ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜‰

โ˜€
    Vistaus likes this.
    09-20-16 12:32 AM
    Unless you all go out and buy a device tomorrow, your "love" is irrelevant.
    All the better if they can find a way to do it in 2014.
    DrBoomBotz, eshropshire and JeepBB like this.
    09-20-16 02:08 AM
    And here's how BlackBerry shows its love for BB10:
    http://www.crackberry.com/blackberry...eleased-dtek60

*A3-A20
    09-20-16 02:58 AM
    And!?!?!

This thread is about promoting bb10.

09-20-16 03:01 AM
    Imagine the critical mass of million people, posting a tweet at the same day with showing love for BB10 OS I believe we will be in the news definitely

I am in if we settle and have an agreement at specific day.

Just believe and have faith, just don't give up........... What can't be done if the people are united!? โ˜€ #UNITED BB10 PEOPLE

โ˜€
    The only thing that would impress BlackBerry would be if everyone went out and bought 5-10 BB10 phones and get 10 plus of their friends to do the same thing. Social posts and petitions mean nothing to a for profit business. What they care about is sales.
    Uzi and HighFlight88 like this.
    09-20-16 04:36 AM
    I would like to support Android Blackberry Phone just with little improvement. I liked all the gestures user interface of bb10 devices.
    HighFlight88 likes this.
    09-20-16 08:01 AM
    If you can speak, and write in more than one language then good for you.

This site has many members from non English speaking backgrounds and they do a mighty job to be understood as clearly as they can be.

This thread is about positivity and not just thinking it would be good if..... but sorting through how to take positive action.

(PS: I speak Australian English, and don't understand US English all the time, and you can't spell words correctly! Try labour, favour, centre etc. So, pot calling kettle black)

Settle down Aussie! I'm a born and raised Canadian who speaks and writes in the Queen's English (theatre, centre, labour)M at no time in my life have I ever been guilty of speaking or writing what our neighbours to the south of our great country mistakenly call American (AKA their aborted version of English).

Posted using a Q10, 10.3.2.2474.
    Heavens1 likes this.
    09-20-16 10:38 AM
    Obviously me. If you think it's crap. LOL man, use your other half of the brain, not just the reasons half.

Dream, be free in mind and thinking, stop control everything whats come out of your head. Be adventurous. The reasonable mind of people made this world, and look what's happening.

If we see the world with eyes of child, we would see the world like paradise. Child do not think anything is impossible. And child do not argue. Child believe and child get it.

โ˜€
    I did not intend to insult you. I found it so sickeningly sweet and naive that I thought it cam from the pen of some 1960's hippy.

Vladislavt likes this.
    09-20-16 10:41 AM
    Dont have much to say but still loyal to my passport and shifting platform would just be a unwanted decision and only because BlackBerry didnt give me more of bb10 so I will have to move to other platform and not because other platform is good. Bb10 was the best and is the best but when my passport dies I will just have android and ios as option and I so hate these platforms I so wish bb10 comes up with an updated premium device may be a priv2 or android powered passport for that matter(that might cover the app gap) how ironical the I will be buying ios the one that I hate and cant stand even for a day it doesnt work for me

Red passport
    09-20-16 11:07 AM
    I did not intend to insult you. I found it so sickeningly sweet and naive that I thought it cam from the pen of some 1960's hippy.

Thanks man.

I honestly believe and think that one of the medicines for our world is to dream more and to avoid looking at only practical solutions. Like many wise men from the east are saying long time, the best way is Buddha's middle way. Looking at the sky and at the same time walking firmly on the grounds.

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜‰

P. S. Last summer at august I've got one bus, which didn't have working air conditioner and needed to drive my shift no matter this. It was 37C outside at Belgrade than, and in the bus it was 49C. What do you think how would I drive properly in such conditions if I would constantly thinking about 49? No way. I needed to imagine, literally transfer my self into some positive areas of the mind, just not to be there where I was.

I have shooted this image ๐Ÿ˜‰

http://i.imgur.com/QweFuVAl.jpg
    Last edited by Vladislavt; 09-20-16 at 11:39 AM.
    09-20-16 11:15 AM
    I am from Serbia. English is not my native language. Have 46 yrs, city bus driver here. Know to write quite well on foreign language. And you maybe on my language?
    Sorry... I don't know why I was this rude.. by the way, I once wanted to be a bus driver.. it looks so cool to drive big vehicle... sorry again.

Posted via CB10
    09-20-16 05:09 PM
    Don't mention buddy ๐Ÿ˜‰ But don't understand, when you were rude?

Let's focus on this plain which OP have started. If noone is interested in posting tweets at the same time, than it's obvious that we need to wait better time. No problem for me. I will use my Q5 as long it is alive, because using such smaller device with the physical keyboard and with such OS like we have BB10 with precious hub, is for me the most important and such user pleasure any android or iPhone can't replace. Those are not for me working phones, but mainly for entertainment.

One guy on the youtube have had a very good point while reviewing iPhone SE (no matter I like 5S and SE because of design and both are for me the perfect designed phones without physical keyboard), have said "try to compose and send an simple email on iPhone SE with one hand!? - You'll have a serious problems with typing and you'll be tired definitely" ๐Ÿ˜‰

P. S. Driving big vehicle is some miracle, agree. You are at the higher position than other car drivers, and you can see above them, and such position bring something interesting in driving, where you can see the bigger picture of the street and everything around. ๐Ÿ‘
    Last edited by Vladislavt; 09-20-16 at 05:31 PM.
    Joey Hutchison likes this.
    09-20-16 05:15 PM
    Should it be the same tweet text?

Posted via CB10
    09-21-16 02:27 AM
    We didn't discuss anything specifically, just ordinary chat. I am in if the people agree. What's costs to try!? ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜œ
    09-21-16 05:14 PM
40 12