Hello Blackberry lovers! What do you think to everyday post on social Media our love to Blackberry 10 OS and device? Because we want to be Unique with this great OS. We have to show to Blackberry that Blackberry 10 OS is important to US! Let's show our love and what the OS is can do! I've been post some pictures of my Z30 running popular Apps on twitter. francodiogo.

Let's join force to promote Bb10!

See ya!
    09-18-16 10:52 AM
    Good luck hope this goes viral!
    09-18-16 11:43 AM
    My support for BB10

Posted via CB10
    09-18-16 03:27 PM
    You can do more than Twitter, you can do Face-- oh, right.
    09-18-16 03:28 PM
    OP you're a positive person, I hope you achieve gaining attention to BlackBerry and bb10, and also enjoy doing it,

--Classic, 9700, Playbook, flip - posted using crackberry app --
    09-18-16 04:03 PM
    Imagine the critical mass of million people, posting a tweet at the same day with showing love for BB10 OS 😉 I believe we will be in the news definitely 👍

I am in if we settle and have an agreement at specific day.

Just believe and have faith, just don't give up........... What can't be done if the people are united!? ☀💕 #UNITED BB10 PEOPLE

09-18-16 07:50 PM
    Unless you all go out and buy a device tomorrow, your "love" is irrelevant.
    09-18-16 07:51 PM
    +1000

Posted straight from my Z30
    09-18-16 08:48 PM
    09-18-16 09:31 PM
    #nosleeptillbb10
    Jrox74 likes this.
    09-18-16 09:43 PM
    Unless you all go out and buy a device tomorrow, your "love" is irrelevant.
    Shutup already!

Posted via CB10
    Polt likes this.
    09-18-16 09:47 PM
    I agree with you! Shall we choose a day?
    Vladislavt and Jrox74 like this.
    09-18-16 10:17 PM
    Hello Blackberry lovers! What do you think to everyday post on social Media our love to Blackberry 10 OS and device? Because we want to be Unique with this great OS. We have to show to Blackberry that Blackberry 10 OS is important to US! Let's show our love and what the OS is can do! I've been post some pictures of my Z30 running popular Apps on twitter. francodiogo.

Let's join force to promote Bb10!

See ya!
    Great post OP, I like your passion.

However, you will find it has already been done. There was a #ichooseblackberry going on and that still never stopped Chen from shafting us!

(I hate to be seen as "part of the problem" by not appearing to post anything positive towards suggestions such as yours. But, there only so much we as consumers can do. In the end, the buck stops at BlackBerry and it just seems that their buck stopped ages ago on BB10. It's now Android all the way for them, sadly).

Posted via CB10 on my ClassicSQC100-1/10.3.2.2876
    09-19-16 11:08 AM
    Shutup already!

Posted via CB10
    Truth hurts, eh?

*C5303
    JeepBB and DrBoomBotz like this.
    09-19-16 11:24 AM
    Got some cool pics we can use?

Jaglenn's Passport
    09-19-16 01:45 PM
    Never mind such truth now...... We are creating our own life......... I am thinking mostly on law of attraction, if anybody here has been reading about this........ The Universe will give us anything we desire so hard.......... That is the law for everything we experience in our lives.......... Who want something so hard that it is his truth, he will get that 100%.......... In our living we need to have some ideal, some adventurous view on our life........... Who is always practical, and looking at the ground, will get the ground........ Who is looking at the sky, will reach the sky 💕

I agree with you! Shall we choose a day?
    I am in definitely. Let's have an referendum 😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

09-19-16 04:24 PM
    I love BB10! I have bought two more brand new Passport SEs to last me a long long time!!!

Posted via CB10
    Vladislavt and David Tyler like this.
    09-19-16 06:33 PM
    Never mind such truth now...... We are creating our own life......... I am thinking mostly on law of attraction, if anybody here has been reading about this........ The Universe will give us anything we desire so hard.......... That is the law for everything we experience in our lives.......... Who want something so hard that it is his truth, he will get that 100%.......... In our living we need to have some ideal, some adventurous view on our life........... Who is always practical, and looking at the ground, will get the ground........ Who is looking at the sky, will reach the sky 💕

Who writes this crap?

Posted using a Q10, 10.3.2.2474.
    DrBoomBotz likes this.
    09-19-16 06:51 PM
    Obviously me. If you think it's crap. LOL man, use your other half of the brain, not just the reasons half.

Dream, be free in mind and thinking, stop control everything whats come out of your head. Be adventurous. The reasonable mind of people made this world, and look what's happening.

If we see the world with eyes of child, we would see the world like paradise. Child do not think anything is impossible. And child do not argue. Child believe and child get it.

09-19-16 07:01 PM
    Obviously me. If you think it's crap. LOL man, use your other half of the brain, not just the reasons half.

Dream, be free in mind and thinking, stop control everything whats come out of your head. Be adventurous. The reasonable mind of people made this world, and look what's happening.

If we see the world with eyes of child, we would see the world like paradise. Child do not think anything is impossible. And child do not argue. Child believe and child get it.

wtf? did you learn how to write?
    09-19-16 07:29 PM
    I am from Serbia. English is not my native language. Have 46 yrs, city bus driver here. Know to write quite well on foreign language. And you maybe on my language?
    09-19-16 07:42 PM
    I don't understand what's wrong with dreaming! Did you people stopped dreaming and hoping? What kind of lifes you are living?

anon(3641385), moyah8 and Jrox74 like this.
    09-19-16 08:14 PM
    I don't understand what's wrong with dreaming! Did you people stopped dreaming and hoping? What kind of lifes you are living?

Which side of the road do you drive your bus on?
    09-19-16 10:50 PM

It's great to see such positivity!! just ignore the naysayers!

Vladislavt and Jrox74 like this.
    09-19-16 11:10 PM
    Which side of the road do you drive your bus on?
    Depends whether your post is meant to be pleasant, or otherwise....

Vladislavt and Vistaus like this.
    09-19-16 11:12 PM
40 12