07-28-15 02:54 PM
29 12
tools
    Good attitude: I have suffered from depression (thankfully not deep stuff) over the years and find that I have to make a conscious decision to look for the good in life / people.

Having said that I have had a Classic for about 2 months now - I really wanted the Passport but just couldn't justify the extra cost - and a extremely happy with it.

I fall into that category of user who use it mainly for business / communication and so my need for apps is not great. Does everything that I want, including acting as wireless hot-spot while on vacation so that I could use my iPad to connect to work and fix issues on a Unix box. Great tool, and yes, the future is going to be strange.

I liked the historical perspective from the fellow who looked back on 30 years of history - I've been in IT since 1981 myself, and yes, change is a savage thing.
    Mausje75 likes this.
    07-28-15 10:58 AM
    My Classic does everything i want a phone to do and more.. I don't have a lot of apps ( a very few) I use the native browser a lot ( FB, banking etc) I rarely use my pc since I got this phone. It's my personal device.

I like BB10. It does everything very efficient, good and swift.

Posted via my awesome Classic
    07-28-15 12:05 PM
    I'm not being negative with BlackBerry but when the handset future is talked about by the CEO as a potential causality I'm going start to look elsewhere.

Like Chen I place all options on the table.

Smartphones for smart people. iPhones for everyone else.
    07-28-15 12:46 PM
    Anyone remember the South Park episode where Cartman says he's "positive, HIV positive"? Classic.

Posted via CB10
    07-28-15 02:54 PM
29 12