THANK YOU!!!
    01-02-22 05:47 PM
    Thank you so much! I thought this was the end of my Passport.
    Last edited by otaku2; 01-02-22 at 06:35 PM.
    01-02-22 05:48 PM
    This is not how I solved the ISRG Root X1 certificate problem. How I solved it did not involve downloading certificates.
    Instead it involved finding the hidden certificate that recently expired and fixing the Trust checkbox in the BB10 settings:
    1) Swipe down to open Settings on BB10 from one of your Home screens (not the Browser).
    2)Scroll down to [Security and Privacy] and select it
    3)Scroll down to [Certificates] and select it.
    4) Search for ISRG ... ISRG Root X1 will show up in the resulting list select it
    5) Uncheck the Trusted checkbox
    6) go to your browser and go to the site that was previously blocked - it still will be blocked, but under [Certificate Info] it will now show another certificate (that it didn't show when ISRG was checked as trusted). This new Certificate in this case is DST Root CA X3, (it isnt new, it was just hidden). This is an expired certificate and seemed to be causing the problem. It expired Sept 21 2021. Go back to [Settings][Security and Privacy][Certificates] search for DST Root CA X3...select it (you will see the expiry date if you look) then unmark the Trusted checkbox.

7)now search for ISRG certificate again, and select, and now check the checkbox again as Trusted. Voila your website being blocked will stop!! Hurray. Verify this in your browser. I don't think you have to reboot. But if it doesn't work then reboot.
    So it seems you have to look at certificate chains in the setting to see if there is a bad ie expired certificate in the chain, if there is it will block you from accessing websites that depend on it.

In my case it was Wikipedia, and it didn't start failing till October 2021 due to the expired but hidden certificate.. Good luck everyone, the Native Browser is good again!
    Still good info!
    06-09-22 01:13 AM
    Thank you, the explanation was very good, and it should be marked as „sticky“ !
    Or put it in the chapter „BB10 Tips, Tricks and other cool stuff“
    i_plod_an_dr_void likes this.
    11-05-23 03:49 AM
    Does it work on OS 7.1?
    11-06-23 12:57 AM
    Thank you, the explanation was very good, and it should be marked as „sticky“ !
    Or put it in the chapter „BB10 Tips, Tricks and other cool stuff“
    Rather old thread... were you able to do this, and if so what were the results?
    11-06-23 07:08 AM
    Does it work on OS 7.1?
    This is a BB10 thing.
    Thomas Jo likes this.
    11-06-23 07:15 AM
    After i wiped the Passport (OS10!), some websites were blocked, but after this procedure no problems!
    And in Germany for me the Passport is good, because here you have 2G for Telephone, ofcourse WhatsApp is gone.
    11-06-23 07:36 AM
    Surprising thing thing - I just tried the method in post 28 and - no ISRG! Z10, unwiped, looks like last time used was 2016.

Back to method 2, post 1.
    Last edited by Paul Reichert; 11-30-23 at 10:04 PM.
    11-30-23 09:16 PM
    Surprising thing thing - I just tried the method in post 28 and - no ISRG! Z10, unwiped, looks like last time used was 2016.

Back to method 2, post 1.
    Didn't work. Got the. Pem file, imported it, still can't get to Wikipedia. Sought to detrust the DST certificate but there was none present. It's a puzzler.

Both methods have worked fine on several devices, probably a good half dozen, so you'd think it would be a routine matter. Something special about this phone.
    11-30-23 10:53 PM
    Just used the post # 24 method on my lovely new red Passport gifted from a friend to humanity. Worked a treat, the method still goes.
    12-21-23 12:03 PM
    aaaaaaaw t h a n k y o u !
    01-07-24 07:01 PM
    Hello,

While searching for certificate problems I happened to find this (great!) thread.
    However, my problem is a little different.
    But: I thought I'd ask - maybe someone can help me.

It's about Java Certicate or error messages:

Error: Java xxxxx Security blah blah - path not found.

The name refers to the WebDAV Apk from MyDrive.CH
    I had found an older apk that worked.
    However, at least Google PlayService (Cobalt) must be installed - otherwise it won't work.
    I tried it - you WANT to have the play services.
    Although she doesn't accept this version, it doesn't matter. Simply push away or click OK.
    (I'd have to patch it - but I don't think the annoying thing can be turned off)
    Doesn't matter.
    Now the error message or Error - Java Path ect came.
    I searched for it online and found a very old thread from a UK University.
    Someone there had the same problem - the same title of the error message.
    There the expert asked to download 2 certificates - with the note that if the forum member present was unable to switch to Android 6 or higher, he should use these two.
    In any case - purely theoretically - they would be suitable for Android 4.3.
    Ok - I know that an apk that is suitable for Android 4.3 does not necessarily run on the Android Runtime 4.3 - I know.
    I started messing around terribly with the Classic - I was already in the EScreen - but then left it alone - I didn't want to destroy it out of ignorance...
    (Oppa doesn't have that much idea :-))

So: Now let me get to the point:
    Today I took my PRIV to look up something on MyDrive.
    BANG! NOTHING ! EXACT the same missing Java error path!
    Then I had a suspicion:
    A month ago I received an email from MyDrive or Softonic saying that there were problems with Microsft 365 and that they should/must enter a different URL in the future.
    That was - as I assumed after my query -
    Apparently a general news story has no meaning for me.
    I use NetDrive on the PC - it works.

I have to ask the gentlemen if they don't know something - I'm sure I'm not the only one who has an Android 6 device...

Does anyone here have any advice?
    I don't know when I'll get an answer from them - I'm not a big customer of theirs...

(Alright - enough babbling...)

P.S. Maybe someone here knows an online provider where it could work?

You can forget about MultiCloud! From/when you register in their forum - it's probably hacked! - send messages about confirming my email address! Ping ping ping ping ping ping
    At the same time, my antivirus informed me, tha he blocked a lot!

Oh, before I forget: Thank you very much for the description with the certificates!!!!!
    04-06-24 07:09 PM
    @ i_plod_an_dr_void

On Lets Encrypt Org - I just read this information:

"Platforms that trust DST Root CA X3 but not ISRG Root X1"

Blackberry >= 10.3.3 (version that added ISRG Root X1 unknown)

Is that actually what you wrote or does the information from LetsEncrypt contradict your information?
    04-07-24 02:55 PM
39 12