People complained enough about not having the track pad and buttons that BlackBerry made the classic.

Lets start ******** hardcore so BlackBerry will atleast help out us loyalists.

Perhaps a mass tweet with hashtag #BB10fornewphones

Posted via CB10
    04-15-16 11:24 AM
    04-15-16 11:29 AM
    Not sure why I post in these forums anymore. Its amazing how if you go to a car or gun forum everyone is polite and respectful but everyone here is a ****.

Posted via CB10
    04-15-16 11:33 AM
    04-15-16 11:35 AM
    Not sure why I post in these forums anymore. Its amazing how if you go to a car or gun forum everyone is polite and respectful but everyone here is a ****.

Posted via CB10
    my response seemed extremely polite considering the topic.

If you prefer i wax poetically about how it isn't going to help anything i can?
    JeepBB and Smokeaire like this.
    04-15-16 11:37 AM
    With your right hand, push your thumb and forefinger tightly together and hold them right up to your eye. then, very carefully, release the pressure on your fingers until you can juuuuust nearly see through the gap.

That's how much BlackBerry cares about this.

Posted via CB10
    JeepBB, southlander and tinochiko like this.
    04-15-16 11:55 AM
    No further development for BB10. Maintenance updates only.
    No new BB10 handsets.
    0.2% marketshare.

Not gonna happen.

No offense meant... Just keeping it real.

*ME173X
    JeepBB and GadgetTravel like this.
    04-15-16 11:56 AM
    Not only no new development of features for BB10 based on past experience Android will be kept up to date in a timely manner and any BB10 development will be late or delayed.

I love my Passport and would really like to stay on BB10. It has been a foregone conclusion for a while that won't be a bearable possibility in the near future.

T-Mobile  вιaсĸвεггч� Passport � Autoloaded 10.3.1.2582: Sachesi to 2744 to 10.3.2.680 to 798 to 2204 to 2339 to 2639 to 2789 to 2813 to 2878 with 2814 Radio
    04-15-16 12:08 PM
    Don't worry bro, the Hypervisor is coming.
    04-15-16 12:12 PM

Posted via CB10
    "Oh why you gotta be so rude???"

So these days not agreeing is considered being rude.

Last edited by ToniCipriani; 04-16-16 at 07:16 AM.
    JeepBB likes this.
    04-15-16 12:16 PM
    Start a petition!

BlackBerry Classic non-camera, Cricket Wireless
    04-15-16 01:24 PM
    It seems that BlackBerry is now bound hand and foot to Google and it has signed an halter contract for Android that now prevents BlackBerry even wipe his *** ..

Posted via CB10
    04-15-16 05:08 PM
    Start a petition!

BlackBerry Classic non-camera, Cricket Wireless
    Lol, then start a new thread informing everyone you've started a petition!

ClassicSQC100-1/10.3.2.2876
    04-16-16 06:22 PM
    Even as hard as it is, we need to move on.

RedPassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2813
    04-16-16 06:41 PM
    Good idea. Maybe we can use BB Link to do the flash

Posted via CB10
    04-16-16 10:05 PM
    Seems to me that everyone forgets that BB10 is really the QNX operating system that is prevalent in embedded and automobile audio/navigation systems worldwide. When your in the condition that Blackberry is in, having a dedicated 0.2% market share is good. It may not mean great growth but it adds to stability. I've been part of startups and well established companies in the US and the chase for huge growth can actually be the companies downfall. In my opinion Chen has made a big blunder. It takes so long to get developers to commit to your OS and to simply fold shop when a minimal investment to keep the same models going with maybe minor upgrades seems like the smart answer. Where is he going to find the same fanatical group of followers who sometimes have two or three different models of your phone? Smaller companies would love to have that kind of following. He bet the farm on the Priv and it's not working out. Should have at least stayed focused on his core customers short term. The next thing you know Blackberry will start selling off intellectual property assets to stay afloat until there are none left. He only has to look at the history of Lucent Technologies to see he is heading down the same path into oblivion.
    It�s cheaper to retain a customer than acquire one...
    04-16-16 10:05 PM
    I've been part of startups and well established companies in the US and the chase for huge growth can actually be the companies downfall. I..
    So true, current example being SunEdison

Posted via CB10
    04-16-16 11:30 PM
    Seems to me that everyone forgets that BB10 is really the QNX operating system that is prevalent in embedded and automobile audio/navigation systems worldwide. When your in the condition that Blackberry is in, having a dedicated 0.2% market share is good. It may not mean great growth but it adds to stability. I've been part of startups and well established companies in the US and the chase for huge growth can actually be the companies downfall. In my opinion Chen has made a big blunder. It takes so long to get developers to commit to your OS and to simply fold shop when a minimal investment to keep the same models going with maybe minor upgrades seems like the smart answer. Where is he going to find the same fanatical group of followers who sometimes have two or three different models of your phone? Smaller companies would love to have that kind of following. He bet the farm on the Priv and it's not working out. Should have at least stayed focused on his core customers short term. The next thing you know Blackberry will start selling off intellectual property assets to stay afloat until there are none left. He only has to look at the history of Lucent Technologies to see he is heading down the same path into oblivion.
    It�s cheaper to retain a customer than acquire one...
    I totally agree with your statement!! That's exactly the fact chen should've done and steered the company.

Posted via CB10
    04-17-16 12:24 AM
    I really think BlackBerry must not only go for a full touch device with Android

My opinion just get out a identical device with Android and BB10, also et people buy a second BB10 device the leap for only 125 euro.

Just get rid off the Leap and sell more devices ,also get the price of the Prive down in may with Android 6 .

BlackBerry is betting on one horse ,but there is still a base of users they trying to forget , but there still there waiting in the cold for a full touch BB10 device. I'm sure they can swap the software when needed.
    04-17-16 05:06 AM
    Let the market dictates if it wants a BB10 device, as Chen have said a long time ago.

🔥 📶
    04-17-16 05:47 AM
    The markets may do not want it now, unless Blackberry do something about it. Proper marketing and re-investing on BBOS 10?

Posted via CB10
    04-18-16 12:30 AM
    The markets may do not want it now, unless Blackberry do something about it. Proper marketing and re-investing on BBOS 10?

Posted via CB10
    The market didn't want it when it had potential, what makes you think they can turn this aging failure into a success now?
    04-18-16 12:44 AM
    The market didn't want it when it had potential, what makes you think they can turn this aging failure into a success now?
    BB10 (QNX) is actually very much like Linux internally and Android actually rides on top of Linux. So QNX on the inside is by no means aging. I could agree that the interface could use a spruce up but I don't think either Android or iOS interface has anything great over BB10. What you will get with the Priv is more Apps, and Chen must believe that having all of them will turn the tide. The downside is that your committing your resources to work with two operating systems and you just kicked secondary companies that develop apps for your current OS in the groin. It takes a tremendous amount of software work to get any model cell phone onto the market. As a software engineer the only way this makes sense to me is if Blackberry is going to sell off QNX. You don't want what's left of your phone division reliant on and OS you just sold off. If that is what the real plan is then all of this makes perfect sense.
    04-21-16 10:55 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	images.jpg 
Views:	2861 
Size:	8.0 KB 
ID:	397187
    Just quoting to see the picture of the dog again.

But back on topic, let's not but say we did.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    JeepBB likes this.
    04-22-16 12:22 AM
    Spot on

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    04-22-16 08:12 AM
67 123