I think the same. I haven't updated the OS to 10.3.2 yet, my device runs perfects well and a lot faster on 10.3.1. Also I believe updating WhatsApp to it's latest version is not a good idea, not yet.

Posted via CB10
    The_Passporter and idhbar like this.
    04-06-16 04:26 AM
    I see there is a new update for whatsapp that came up last week but I have not and will not take it. Remember folks "If it ain't broke don't fix it" or should we say don't let them F!!!! It up!!!

Never know, perhaps not updating the app any further will allow us to use it longer. Possibly the update will contain a timer or kill switch for them. I'm not taking the chance.

Posted via CB10
    idhbar likes this.
    04-12-16 11:04 AM
    I see there is a new update for whatsapp that came up last week but I have not and will not take it. Remember folks "If it ain't broke don't fix it" or should we say don't let them F!!!! It up!!!

Never know, perhaps not updating the app any further will allow us to use it longer. Possibly the update will contain a timer or kill switch for them. I'm not taking the chance.

Posted via CB10
    Yeah, I'm getting paranoid about updates also. Great to be a BB10 user. It is for this reason that I have NOT updated to the latest BBM version. I am thinking they have snuck in an advert. module in there somewhere so that eventually we will get ads between our chat lines. Paranoid, huh! But the update really has no big changes for me personally and everything works good now, so why fix something if it's not broken. This is the NEW mantra for me.
    04-12-16 11:14 AM
    The most NON smart idea I've read here.

Posted via CB10
    04-12-16 11:32 AM
    The most NON smart idea I've read here.

Posted via CB10
    Great to hear. Then hope your enjoying your new FB update lol

Posted via CB10
    04-12-16 12:28 PM
    Great to hear. Then hope your enjoying your new FB update lol

Posted via CB10
    I use Face10, boy.

Posted via CB10
    04-12-16 12:45 PM
    I use Face10, boy.

Posted via CB10
    Like I said.......

Posted via CB10
    04-12-16 02:56 PM
    Hi Fellows!

Any ideas on how to install Skype now, April 2016, in a BlackBerry Passport? Icant do it, and when I tried from the official Skype page it redirect me to an Amazon account where the app seems to be sold. I can t add it to the cart! Any ideas? Thanks! Aaron

Posted via CB10
    Just visit apk4fun or apk20 or apkpure or apk-dl or any repository, search Skype and download the apk and install. It's as easy as that. You can be a million miles away from Amazon Appstore and the truly diabolical Google Play store. I go there for maps, kindle, Netflix, Audible, the whole lot

Posted via CB10
    04-12-16 05:59 PM
58 123