Does it exist? Will it ever come? Or was that just a lie?
    It was promised so long ago

Posted via CB10
    08-07-17 11:26 AM
    I wouldn't stay awake at nights waiting for it
    Plus I'd only want an update for the browser

Posted via CB10
    08-07-17 11:36 AM
    It'll either be here tomorrow or the next day. Stay tuned!

Serious answer is the 10.3.4 updates were rolled into the latest 10.3.3 package. There's no need to release a .4 update.
    08-07-17 11:36 AM
    Actually it is being released today. Saw it on the Internet so it has to be true!

Posted with my amazing Passport SE
    08-07-17 11:55 AM
    In which website did you read this information or rumor?

Posted via CB10
    08-07-17 12:12 PM
    Jokes aside, there's an update on the production servers that we might or might not get eventually
    08-07-17 12:13 PM
    Jokes aside, there's an update on the production servers that we might or might not get eventually
    Thanks mate, I am aware of this. Cheers!

Posted via CB10
    08-07-17 12:32 PM
    I think there is a need for that update. Since several years i'm still not able to connect to my universities wifi (eduroam) without any issues.
    Every time I get a disconnect, I have to reboot the phone to use any other wifi again (universities wifi included). Tried that on different BB 10 devices, all of them behave the same. Every other smartphone device like android or ios works fine there, so it's not a problem from wifi side.
    I was hoping the 10.3.3 update would resolve this, but didn't happen.

Posted via CB10
    08-07-17 12:37 PM
    I think there is a need for that update. Since several years i'm still not able to connect to my universities wifi (eduroam) without any issues.
    Every time I get a disconnect, I have to reboot the phone to use any other wifi again (universities wifi included). Tried that on different BB 10 devices, all of them behave the same. Every other smartphone device like android or ios works fine there, so it's not a problem from wifi side.

Posted via CB10
    I use uni WiFi and eduroam without any problem!

Posted via CB10
    08-07-17 12:46 PM
    One upon a time...
    08-07-17 12:48 PM

Posted via CB10
    Honestly, that's not a common problem.

Your issue could be isolated and may have another answer.

I remember an "Inter-Access Point Handover" setting that solved some users problems with a wide area wi-fi coverage using a lot of access points for the same network. I don't think it's enabled by default.

I don't know if it will solve your problem, but it's something you might want to check out.
    08-07-17 12:52 PM
    Honestly, that's not a common problem.

Your issue could be isolated and may have another answer.

I remember an "Inter-Access Point Handover" setting that solved some users problems with a wide area wi-fi coverage using a lot of access points for the same network. I don't think it's enabled by default.

I don't know if it will solve your problem, but it's something you might want to check out.
    Thx, but tried that already with no luck though. And I don't think the provider will change anything for the small amount of BB users there. I don't even think they can do anything about it since it seems to be a software bug from os side

Posted with my  BlackBerry Passport SE™
    08-07-17 02:53 PM
    Thx, but tried that already with no luck though. And I don't think the provider will change anything for the small amount of BB users there. I don't even think they can do anything about it since it seems to be a software bug from os side

Several years.....

If they release whatever update they have.... it's doubtful it's going to fix an issue that's been plaguing you for years. It might fix some of the bugs that 10.3.3 brought at best.
    08-08-17 08:26 AM
    Does it exist? Will it ever come? Or was that just a lie?
    It was promised so long ago

Posted via CB10
    Can't talk now, Elvis is pumping gas for me and Jimmy Hoffa is checking the oil.....................Woof!
    08-08-17 08:26 AM

Several years.....

If they release whatever update they have.... it's doubtful it's going to fix an issue that's been plaguing you for years. It might fix some of the bugs that 10.3.3 brought at best. But most likely they tested that last update and decided that it caused more problems than it fixed.
    08-08-17 08:27 AM
    There is probably one part time engineer working on the 10.3.4 update. It's his summer job... So I guess it should be out by the time he gets back to school?
    08-08-17 08:54 AM
    The funny thing is, that when I use my notebook as a Hotspot in eduroam network, it works most of the time lol. But I have a cheap chinese android now as a secondary device, so I'll use just that for the wifi there.

08-08-17 09:31 AM
    The funny thing is, that when I use my notebook as a Hotspot in eduroam network, it works most of the time lol. But I have a cheap chinese android now as a secondary device, so I'll use just that for the wifi there.

BB10 is not good at autoconfiging wifi. Set security type to WPA/WPA2 Enterprise, and security sub type to PEAP
    08-08-17 01:23 PM
    Although this is likely to be partially true, I seriously doubt that the whole release engineering team of an enterprise-grade communication operating system is made of interns... Either in-house or outsource, there should be a full qualification before releasing it for global availability.
    08-08-17 07:22 PM
    Although this is likely to be partially true, I seriously doubt that the whole release engineering team of an enterprise-grade communication operating system is made of interns... Either in-house or outsource, there should be a full qualification before releasing it for global availability.
    Not sure how enterprise graded it is if it can't even handle most corporate email.
    08-08-17 08:14 PM
    If you think BB has this on any type of priorities list, then maybe. I don't think BB really cares about BB10 and just hope it quietly goes away sooner than later.
    08-08-17 08:20 PM
    True, most of the team now works for Google, Apple, Microsoft and other major software companies. The BB10 team was let go years ago.
    08-08-17 11:48 PM
    10.3.3. Is yet to be launch in india

10.3.4 ,hmmm may be 2020 :P

Posted via CB10
    08-09-17 01:33 AM
    Where is the update Chen!!!!????

Posted via CB10
    08-09-17 05:11 AM
    If you think BB has this on any type of priorities list, then maybe. I don't think BB really cares about BB10 and just hope it quietly goes away sooner than later.
    "Quiet" and this subforum will never occur simultaneously. 🤕
    08-09-17 05:26 AM
37 12