I recently setup my work email on my Z10. On my normal notification setting, when I receive my work emails, the only notification I receive is the blinking LED. The vibrate and the "chime" do not work. However, these notifications work normally with my other emails gmail and Yahoo. Is there another setting/option I need turn on?

ATT Z10 10.2.1.2179
    06-17-15 07:00 AM
    The blinking LED is the default. You need to turn on the Sound and Vibrate in Notifications for that Profile.
    06-17-15 12:40 PM
    I recently setup my work email on my Z10. On my normal notification setting, when I receive my work emails, the only notification I receive is the blinking LED. The vibrate and the "chime" do not work. However, these notifications work normally with my other emails gmail and Yahoo. Is there another setting/option I need turn on?

ATT Z10 10.2.1.2179
    This has been an issue for me for a long time through many OS's. Sometimes I get the sound but more like 60% of the time I just see the LED. It has something to do with the way ActiveSync is working on the BB 10. Haven't seen a fix and I just live with it. By the way I am on 10.3.2.2204 and still have this problem.

Posted via CB10
    06-17-15 06:52 PM
    The blinking LED is the default. You need to turn on the Sound and Vibrate in Notifications for that Profile.
    The profile has the vibrate and sound tuned on which is why it is odd that it doesn't work on the exchange email but works fine with the other "regular" email.

This has been an issue for me for a long time through many OS's. Sometimes I get the sound but more like 60% of the time I just see the LED. It has something to do with the way ActiveSync is working on the BB 10. Haven't seen a fix and I just live with it. By the way I am on 10.3.2.2204 and still have this problem.

Posted via CB10
    Hmm, that is interesting but annoying. If I am out of the office, the phone is in my pocket most of the time and I wouldn't know if I have incoming email unless I am actively looking at my phone which is unfortunate.

ATT Z10 10.2.1.2179
    06-18-15 08:53 PM
    The default setting for Normal is for email to have no notifications other than LED. Did you go into the Normal profile, then into Email, then into each account to turn on sound, vibrate, whatever you want?

For me, the default Normal settings are exactly how I want it.

Posted via CB10
    06-19-15 07:12 AM
    Hmm, that is interesting but annoying. If I am out of the office, the phone is in my pocket most of the time and I wouldn't know if I have incoming email unless I am actively looking at my phone which is unfortunate.

ATT Z10 10.2.1.2179
    I agree it is very annoying and I do not know where the problem lies. I have tried disconnecting the email and resetting it up with no improvement.
    06-19-15 10:59 AM