Hi All :

Yes, I'm one of those dinosaurs still using a Passport as a daily driver. With virtually no apps and an ever decreasing list of internet sites now available, I do feel very safe from hackers. Thank you BB10 !

Anyway, I'm trying to configure the LED to display red for email and green for text messages. I've gone through the Notification setting and thought I'd cracked it but it still blinks red no matter the setting. I've even tried two third part LED apps, but they seem to be tied to apps and not to the basic BB10 functions.

Anyone have any ideas ?

E.T.
    coffee-turtle likes this.
    07-03-19 12:34 PM
    Go to: Settings/Notifications/make sure Active Profile is "Normal"/tap Normal under Profiles/make sure "LED" is activated along with other functions/tap "Customize App Notifications"/tap Email Messages/select account (s)/select LED Color after making sure all other fields you want are selected especially LED. Repeat for other accounts. Then do the same (tap back arrow bottom left) with Text Messages.
    Mojarch likes this.
    07-03-19 12:47 PM
    Go to: Settings/Notifications/make sure Active Profile is "Normal"/tap Normal under Profiles/make sure "LED" is activated along with other functions/tap "Customize App Notifications"/tap Email Messages/select account (s)/select LED Color after making sure all other fields you want are selected especially LED. Repeat for other accounts. Then do the same (tap back arrow bottom left) with Text Messages.
    Thanks brookie !

One small point, there doesn't seem to provide a Save Profile button. It gives two choices; "Reset to Profile" or "Set as Default". Neither seems to indicate it will save the changes. I chose Set as Default and it seems to have retained the settings.

Is this correct ?
    07-03-19 02:11 PM
    Thanks brookie !

One small point, there doesn't seem to provide a Save Profile button. It gives two choices; "Reset to Profile" or "Set as Default". Neither seems to indicate it will save the changes. I chose Set as Default and it seems to have retained the settings.

Is this correct ?
    You don't have to save - just back out or quit and it's retained.
    07-03-19 02:27 PM