Do we have the Blitz update now? Anyone has links?
    01-03-15 07:29 PM
    No

Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.1949
    01-03-15 07:32 PM
    Probably safe to assume it won't exist. If it ever does exist it will go to the first post, so just keep looking there for updates. You'll get the answer much faster than waiting for a response.

Posted via CB10
    01-03-15 07:43 PM
    Can anyone upload the English bar files from 1154 so those of us with the passport language issue can resolve this?
    Please and thank you.

Posted via CB10
    I've uploaded the English and Spanish bars. Let us know if they solve the problem.
    https://mega.co.nz/#!vcBwHDCB!jmxg7A...hA9VbfZ5v6dS5s
    willowbeast likes this.
    01-03-15 07:59 PM
    Hey Everyone,
    I downloaded the latest Leak for my Q10 and I really like it a lot, because the Battery is a bit better I think. But if I use Android Apps my Battery is getting really warm and the Battery life drops very fast. Is that normal?

Posted via CB10
    01-03-15 09:36 PM
    Scrolled through the posts and I must say I am a little corn-fused between Z30 and Z10, etc..

Hope I can garner a quick answer here.

STL100-3, TMo.

Have DLd the STL100-3 autoloader. Any particular challenges I should be aware of prior to making the leap? I am currently running TMo 10.2.1.2156.

Other than, most likely, blowing up WiFi calling (not the issue it was for me recently as they have gotten 4GLTE to my area and I do not have the reception issues I used to).... anything I should be aware of before doing this?

In the "early Z10 days", like many, I was loading a leak every few days. Have been on 10.2.x.y for quite a while now. Wouldn't mind upgrading. Many thanks in advance.
    01-03-15 10:10 PM
    Scrolled through the posts and I must say I am a little corn-fused between Z30 and Z10, etc..

Hope I can garner a quick answer here.

STL100-3, TMo.

Have DLd the STL100-3 autoloader. Any particular challenges I should be aware of prior to making the leap? I am currently running TMo 10.2.1.2156.

Other than, most likely, blowing up WiFi calling (not the issue it was for me recently as they have gotten 4GLTE to my area and I do not have the reception issues I used to).... anything I should be aware of before doing this?

In the "early Z10 days", like many, I was loading a leak every few days. Have been on 10.2.x.y for quite a while now. Wouldn't mind upgrading. Many thanks in advance.
    I think we're getting close to a non-destructive bar leak or official release (maybe a couple days), so why not wait a little longer, rather than doing an autoload and having to try to restore stuff?

Some people say that when you go up a whole series, like from 10.2 to 10.3 a nondestructive load via Sachesi won't work very well. I don't know, because a non-destructive load is equivalent to an OTA upgrade, which is what BB intends for you to do, anyway.

Yours would be a good test case. You can back everything up as if you were going to do an autoload, do the non-destructive when it's available, and if it doesn't go well, you haven't lost anything. You can then do an autoload and restore if you want.
    grumpyaeroguy likes this.
    01-03-15 10:41 PM
    Anyone having this issue?

Previously on 1154, blend will work fine on both USB & Wirelessly.

1949: Blend will work for USB online, while it does not seem to pair wirelessly, it does not matter if you're using Wifi or the Carrier Network...

Another issue I think we have is: When you are in Blackberry Link, if you attempt to update the name of your phone it is unable to save the name.

Other than that, I think everything else is running quite smoothly.

Running a Z30 autoloader to 1949 with no restore.
    01-03-15 10:47 PM
    I think we're getting close to a non-destructive bar leak or official release (maybe a couple days), so why not wait a little longer, rather than doing an autoload and having to try to restore stuff?

Some people say that when you go up a whole series, like from 10.2 to 10.3 a nondestructive load via Sachesi won't work very well. I don't know, because a non-destructive load is equivalent to an OTA upgrade, which is what BB intends for you to do, anyway.

Yours would be a good test case. You can back everything up as if you were going to do an autoload, do the non-destructive when it's available, and if it doesn't go well, you haven't lost anything. You can then do an autoload and restore if you want.
    Fair enough. I'll wait a bit, then.

Is there a sticky/instructions on how to do a nondestructive update? Have done tons of autoloaders, never a non-destructive update...

Thank you very much for the info, much appreciated.

Posted via CB10
    01-03-15 10:49 PM
    Getting bored with .1418. Might load this one up. Been holding back just to keep flash but might as well give this a whirl.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    01-03-15 10:49 PM

Actually, I've already done this before in the past. I went from 10.2 to 10.3 with Sachesi and didn't have any problems. Now granted, the early 10.3 leaks were full of issues but were it due to the leak or my method of upgrading? The answer to that question we may never know. However, looking at my installed bars at the time with Sachesi there was some junk left behind to which I eventually cleaned up with an autoloader with the next leak go around.

Via my simply amazing  Q10 10.3.1.1949
    01-03-15 10:53 PM
    Fair enough. I'll wait a bit, then.

Is there a sticky/instructions on how to do a nondestructive update? Have done tons of autoloaders, never a non-destructive update...

Thank you very much for the info, much appreciated.

Posted via CB10
    Basically, you just download the correct Sachesi program to your computer--it's RC 2.0 now, I think.

Go to the sticky Sachesi thread in this Beta OS section. I think there are instructions there, but it's pretty straightforward. You connect you phone via USB, go to Install in Sachesi, and drag the files you want to load (the Core OS, radio, and apps) to the Install screen, and let it rip. There will probably be a "Blitz" file with everything in it for every phone in it shortly after the nondestructive bars are released--maybe a few hours--and you then just DL the zipped Blitz file to your computer and then drag it onto Sachesi. With the Blitz file, Sachesi automatically sorts and loads the correct apps, Core OS, and radio for your phone and doesn't load the stuff meant for other phones. Without a Blitz file (but there will be one, for sure) you have to do some extractions of apps from a "debrick" file, and it takes more time.

Sachesi-Blitz is the way to go, IMHO. And then you can donate something to Sacha if you want via the Sachesi thread.
    01-03-15 11:00 PM
    Actually, I've already done this before in the past. I went from 10.2 to 10.3 with Sachesi and didn't have any problems. Now granted, the early 10.3 leaks were full of issues but were it due to the leak or my method of upgrading? The answer to that question we may never know. However, looking at my installed bars at the time with Sachesi there was some junk left behind to which I eventually cleaned up with an autoloader with the next leak go around.

Via my simply amazing  Q10 10.3.1.1949
    I've always wondered whether those leftover files mattered in terms of function. Sort of like having junk on your PC, isn't it? It takes a little space, but otherwise doesn't really cause trouble. And doesn't BB get rid of them automatically after a few reboots and some time?

Also, I think the early problems with 10.3.1 were pretty much there for everyone, regardless of upgrade method, although admittedly a wipe and autoload did get rid of some of them. That may have had to do with the still unstable 3.1. I'm hoping that the more mature OS versions will be OK to load nondestructively, regardless of what OS is on the phone to begin with.
    01-03-15 11:10 PM
    guys every link i download for my Q10

this happen when extracting the autoloader Leaked OS 10.3.1.1949 For Z30, Z10STL234, Z3 and Q10/5-untitled.png
    01-03-15 11:36 PM
    guys every link i download for my Q10

this happen when extracting the autoloader Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.png 
Views:	1931 
Size:	49.4 KB 
ID:	325194
    Q10? Try this, I made it for myself but decided to share it publicly. Works well tho, no issues whatsoever

https://mega.co.nz/#!y4onUASA!ldADe6...HFSgybslXmkbHY

PasaportePilipinasSQW100-1/10.3.1.1949
    EgraM likes this.
    01-03-15 11:53 PM
    Q10? Try this, I made it for myself but decided to share it publicly. Works well tho, no issues whatsoever

downloading now and gonna try
    01-04-15 12:32 AM

the same thing

Leaked OS 10.3.1.1949 For Z30, Z10STL234, Z3 and Q10/5-untitled.png
    01-04-15 01:13 AM
    Use 7 zip?

Posted via CB10
    01-04-15 02:28 AM
    Use 7 zip?

Posted via CB10
    im using 7 zip if you didnt see ?
    01-04-15 02:52 AM
    Yes, please use 7zip Download
    01-04-15 02:52 AM
    Yes, please use 7zip Download
    what if im using 7zip if you didnt notice
    01-04-15 03:05 AM
    Please! up load link BB Z3 on google drive
    01-04-15 04:29 AM
    Hello friends, I got no luck downloading this autoloader.

3 times from bitcasa where thursak uploaded this and 2 times from filefactory, it failed. Twice, I got the error at 99.99% completion. My laptop was continuously on and there were no network disconnects when I got this errors. Never happened it previously. I don't understand what exactly is going wrong.

Mega is not working in India. The page just don't open.

Anyone has uploaded this in torrent format by any chance?? I have gone through all pages but if I may have skipped by mistake.

Please let me know.

Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    01-04-15 04:35 AM
    Hello friends, I got no luck downloading this autoloader.
    3 times from bitcasa where thursak uploaded this and 2 times from filefactory, it failed. Twice, I got the error at 99.99% completion. My laptop was continuously on and there were no network disconnects when I got this errors. Never happened it previously. I don't understand what exactly is going wrong.
    Mega is not working in India. The page just don't open.
    Anyone has uploaded this in torrent format by any chance?? I have gone through all pages but if I may have skipped by mistake.
    Please let me know.
    Thanks.
    Posted via CB10
    How do you feel about testing something with me. My first attempt at hosting a torrent tracker. I have only a slow 8mBit upload so do not think it will be too fast, but I am always online and this could end up haling me in the long run. Here is my pin as well for quicker chatting if needed. 2b681aed
    Attached Files
    Uzi and nfsw like this.
    01-04-15 04:55 AM
    Google for MEGA downloader for PC. It's best for downloading from Mega site. Just right click on any download link and copy the link and immediately your MEGA downloader will pick up the address. The good thing about it is that you can pause and resume any time.

Posted via CB10
    nfsw likes this.
    01-04-15 06:20 AM
1,307 ... 3839404142 ...