Well I think I killed my z30,

I was able to run the autoloader just fine, phone booted up and I ran the setup process.
    After setup was completed I powered down the phone to install the SD card.
    Pressed power and got nothing.

If I press and hold power I can get the red LED to flash, but no action otherwise.
    I let the phone charge over night, LED is/was now Green color. Attempted to power up with same result....

Connected to PC and ran -reload SW via BB link, falls into communication errors and cannot be re-loaded. However, I can still run/connect to an auto loader, and run the flash, though it will deliver the same result of no boot.

Is there a method to recovering this, or am I SOL? I didnt see anything like this in the previous threads(minus the one z10 link), but may have missed it. Can someone point me to the right area so I can continue to attempt to recover my z30?

Phone is currently sitting at the wall charger with illuminated green LED, solid not flashing
    I believe I read to start autoloader THEN plug phone in and just wait a bit.

Z30 & Q10
    Can't imagine life w/o Blackberry
    Grumblegrumble likes this.
    01-03-15 11:06 AM
    Is this the full Q10/5 autoloader or just the raidio ?

https://mega.co.nz/#!0pYAzJTa!sdkUeT...yIhv3Ci0r9GNW4
    01-03-15 11:06 AM
    Ill give a run and report back, thanks!
    moody likes this.
    01-03-15 11:10 AM

I was able to run the autoloader just fine, phone booted up and I ran the setup process.

If I press and hold power I can get the red LED to flash, but no action otherwise.
    I let the phone charge over night, LED is/was now Green color. Attempted to power up with same result....

Connected to PC and ran -reload SW via BB link, falls into communication errors and cannot be re-loaded. However, I can still run/connect to an auto loader, and run the flash, though it will deliver the same result of no boot.

Is there a method to recovering this, or am I SOL? I didnt see anything like this in the previous threads(minus the one z10 link), but may have missed it. Can someone point me to the right area so I can continue to attempt to recover my z30?

Phone is currently sitting at the wall charger with illuminated green LED, solid not flashing
    You could try SIC Multiwipe. It deletes everything on your phone to the point that there isn't even an OS on it. Then run the desired autoloader. There is a thread where you can download this just search for SIC Multiwipe.

If you decide to do this, please read the instructions in the first post carefully! These instructions also comes with the download.

I used SIC Multiwipe and it went perfect for me. If it doesn't work, I can't help you either..

Posted via CB10 - Z10 STL100-2 / 10.3.1.1949
    01-03-15 11:23 AM
    You could try SIC Multiwipe. It deletes everything on your phone to the point that there isn't even an OS on it. Then run the desired autoloader. There is a thread where you can download this just search for SIC Multiwipe.

If you decide to do this, please read the instructions in the first post carefully! These instructions also comes with the download.

I used SIC Multiwipe and it went perfect for me. If it doesn't work, I can't help you either..

Appreciated,

The above method didn't, work. So Ill give the multiwipe a go, ive used it a few times in the past so I'm pretty familiar with it.
    Fingers crossed!
    moody likes this.
    01-03-15 11:27 AM
    There are no radio bars in an OS. What are you talking about? There's Debricks, Apps, Cores, and Radios. He could extract the radio from and autoloader but he's already tried a radio only autoloader and it didn't seem to work. He would have to find the .939 radio somehow through Sachesi, afterall that's what he's looking for.
    Just got my Internet connection back, yes, I meant to say from an autoloader, not specifically an OS file. Apologies for the confusion.

Posted via CB10
    01-03-15 11:35 AM
    Z10-001 users can install Apps??

Posted via CB10
    01-03-15 11:46 AM
    Pretty please, i have downloaded what i think is the autoloader but...........
    01-03-15 11:49 AM
    Appreciated,

The above method didn't, work. So Ill give the multiwipe a go, ive used it a few times in the past so I'm pretty familiar with it.
    Fingers crossed!
    Hope it works! Please let me/us know

01-03-15 11:52 AM
    Sms does work separate on Z10STL100-3/10.3.1.1949 as this is how I use it.
    Did you restore a backup?
    You could try resetting the hub (5 swipes from top right corner towards middle, while in hub)
    You could try a full reboot of the device
    You could try deleting all Sms conversations and start fresh.
    If you did a restore you could try a wipe and setup manually.

Several options. No guarantee any will work but start at the top as they are least destructive

Z10STL100-3/10.3.1.1949
    Tried all of that to no avail, I did not do a restore. However after I got all my apps from BBW and Snap installed I did decide to reinstall the autoloader. Of course I started with a phone wipe and as soon as the wipe was complete I discovered that the problem was fixed. I don't know why how or what but it is fixed and the leak so far is running perfectly.

Posted via CB10
    01-03-15 11:53 AM
    Pretty please, i have downloaded what i think is the autoloader but...........
    If it was from the first 2 links on the first post of this thread, then yes it is an autoloader for the Z30, the same one I used with out any issues
    keefrto likes this.
    01-03-15 12:13 PM
    If it was from the first 2 links on the first post of this thread, then yes it is an autoloader for the Z30, the same one I used with out any issues
    Thank you very much my friend. It was from the very first one and I am extracting right now, have a great day!
    01-03-15 12:16 PM
    did you have to install the app files as well or just that one autoloader?
    01-03-15 12:18 PM
    backed up via BB Link then ran the autoloader and restored again through BB Link. Worked for me just fine
    keefrto likes this.
    01-03-15 12:22 PM
    did you have to install the app files as well or just that one autoloader?
    Just the autoloader.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.1949
    keefrto likes this.
    01-03-15 12:26 PM
    Hope it works! Please let me/us know

Not looking good, no go
    01-03-15 12:46 PM
    Not looking good, no go
    What's the status of your phone? any blinking red? if yes in what interval?

i would suggest to redownload the autoloader (the one from mega was working fine for my Classic), run sic multiwipe and reload your OS with the new downloaded autoloader.

Hope it works now
    01-03-15 12:56 PM
    Not looking good, no go
    Too bad. I won't know then what to do I'm sorry. You could indeed try the suggestion of 'clie610'

01-03-15 01:02 PM
    What's the status of your phone? any blinking red? if yes in what interval?

i would suggest to redownload the autoloader (the one from mega was working fine for my Classic), run sic multiwipe and reload your OS with the new downloaded autoloader.

Hope it works now
    Hey!

As of this moment nothing, dead. After running the multi-wipe previously I had a solid green led. I can hold vol. up/down and get a solid red led after a few seconds, not much else otherwise.

I had actually re-downloaded the OS this morning to eliminate that possibility. Sadly, I have no change in the end. The phone is acting like it is responding with the wipe and autoloader. I'm not sure what could prevent it from booting at this point.
    01-03-15 01:10 PM
    Hey!

As of this moment nothing, dead. After running the multi-wipe previously I had a solid green led. I can hold vol. up/down and get a solid red led after a few seconds, not much else otherwise.

I had actually re-downloaded the OS this morning to eliminate that possibility. Sadly, I have no change in the end. The phone is acting like it is responding with the wipe and autoloader. I'm not sure what could prevent it from booting at this point.
    Okay, the result after multiwipe should be two blinking red interval and after that you can run the autoloader. If the result was solid green light then there's something wrong there. Perhaps you can try to do it in different computer?
    01-03-15 01:16 PM
    Okay, the result after multiwipe should be two blinking red interval and after that you can run the autoloader. If the result was solid green light then there's something wrong there. Perhaps you can try to do it in different computer?
    Sure, I can give that a go.
    clie610 likes this.
    01-03-15 01:19 PM

Try to remove your SDcard , you booted on the first run and not after you inserted the SDcard, maybe that is the problem?

Passport 10.3.0.1418 -->10.3.1.1154 with 10.3.1.1949 bars for Passport
    01-03-15 01:28 PM
    Hey Guys,

i'm kinda new with autoloaders --> found the tutorial page though. I cannot find anything about the differrence between the "autoloader hybrid"posted by mainely_linux and the autoloader for q10 posted by etnt7.

Which one should i choose? I'm bumping from version 10.2.1
    01-03-15 02:35 PM
    Hey Guys,

i'm kinda new with autoloaders --> found the tutorial page though. I cannot find anything about the differrence between the "autoloader hybrid"posted by mainely_linux and the autoloader for q10 posted by etnt7.

Which one should i choose? I'm bumping from version 10.2.1
    I used the one provided by mainely_linux. Works great.

Visit my BBM Channel - C000E96F6
    moody likes this.
    01-03-15 03:56 PM
    Can anyone upload the English bar files from 1154 so those of us with the passport language issue can resolve this?
    Please and thank you.

Posted via CB10
    01-03-15 07:07 PM
1,307 ... 3738394041 ...