Magic- GPS teleportation

Posted via CB10
    That's what I thought of haha!
    Now I get to download region locked apps and songs from the app world

Posted via CB10
    04-10-14 05:08 AM
    I am not sure where to look, I went in Clock and it shows me as i set it up: Paris, where I am. I never noticed strange hours nor changing timezones... I confess I use my torch 9860 as a back-up in case my Z10 goes wild and decides to give me a few more hours of sleep, but untill now this did not happened.

What other changes are you seeing? Does the clock jumps hours?
    Well I did miss school lol.
    Where I live I'm day ahead GMT +2, now it's -8. Tried manually setting it but still it says I'm in the USA

Posted via CB10
    04-10-14 05:21 AM
    Well I did miss school lol.
    Where I live I'm day ahead GMT +2, now it's -8. Tried manually setting it but still it says I'm in the USA

Posted via CB10
    In Language and Input what have you set as Region?

And in Date and Time as Time zone? I have the auto-update on, but never went haywire...
    04-10-14 05:30 AM
    In Language and Input what have you set as Region?

And in Date and Time as Time zone? I have the auto-update on, but never went haywire...
    Region : United Arab Emirates (Arabic) and language English (US)

Posted via CB10
    04-10-14 06:18 AM
    I use the same.... Display language English (UK) and France as region. And it never went away from this... i find it strange...
    Seems to be in order...

Now... check all apps that you have installed just before you noticed the first change in location. Even go on deleting them one by one and see if any changes occur.
    anikelaiya likes this.
    04-10-14 06:49 AM
    Ich habe es seit paar tagen drauf und es hat sich die Akku Leistung verbessert aber minimal daran muss noch extrem gearbeitet werden

Bei mir kommt jede halbe Stunde ich soll mein Handy einrichten keine Ahnung wieso....

Die Kamera App geht nicht immer sie mein ich sollte doch bitte ein paar Anwendungen schlie�en!

Mein pers�nliches Wunsch ist es das mann an der Karten App was �ndert wenn mann sie benutzt das ist einfach schlecht muss mann ehrlich sagen...

Die Wetter App von Accu Wetter was den selber Dienst nutzt ist viel besser und �bersichtlicher das sie mann einfach das mann zu wenig investiert denke ich und nicht alle Android apps gehen

Posted via CB10
    04-10-14 10:56 AM
    I use the same.... Display language English (UK) and France as region. And it never went away from this... i find it strange...
    Seems to be in order...

Now... check all apps that you have installed just before you noticed the first change in location. Even go on deleting them one by one and see if any changes occur.
    I guess I'll keep it lol, I don't need a vpn, I can access spotify, Netflix and Pandora ^^

Posted via CB10
    04-10-14 11:22 AM
    Ich habe es seit paar tagen drauf und es hat sich die Akku Leistung verbessert aber minimal daran muss noch extrem gearbeitet werden

Bei mir kommt jede halbe Stunde ich soll mein Handy einrichten keine Ahnung wieso....

Die Kamera App geht nicht immer sie mein ich sollte doch bitte ein paar Anwendungen schlie�en!

Mein pers�nliches Wunsch ist es das mann an der Karten App was �ndert wenn mann sie benutzt das ist einfach schlecht muss mann ehrlich sagen...

Die Wetter App von Accu Wetter was den selber Dienst nutzt ist viel besser und �bersichtlicher das sie mann einfach das mann zu wenig investiert denke ich und nicht alle Android apps gehen

Posted via CB10
    Eng:
    Please translate in english. Google translate doesn't do a great job and i could not understand 70% of it.
    German:
    Bitte �bersetzen Sie in Englisch. Google �bersetzen nicht einen tollen Job, und ich konnte nicht 70% zu verstehen. Danke!
    Erik_1991 likes this.
    04-10-14 03:37 PM
    Ok, been running this as my stock OS since it dropped and like it

Things I like and things new:
    -I like the red highlighting - it's clear and obvious
    -I've noticed my Exchange email has added "Notes" in the Reminder box that wasn't there before and indicates it's synced - it isn't but here's hoping for future builds!!
    -You can now select a different background and lock screen pic without having to use the parental controls workaround
    -Battery life and boot time are good for me
    -BeBuzz headless works great

Things I don't like or want or don't work:
    -The annoying "next event" text is still present on the lock screen without option to turn it off - come on BB gives us the option to get rid!
    -Add more profiles especially for "holster" - I loved this feature on OS7 that you could select vibrate in holster etc
    -In emal (exchange) I cannot select more than one email at a time to file in a folder - hopefully fixed in future builds??
    -Option to send / don't send / prompt to send read replies in email - it was in OS7, god knows why BB took it away?

Hope your watching / listening BB - bring on more leaks of later builds or a wee official 'drop' - I am tempting to roll back to 10.2xx but like the handy features of 10.3 too much to lose them
    mrfreeze and Georgiegeorge like this.
    04-10-14 04:25 PM
    Any updates for STL100-1

Posted via CB10
    No. The thread will be easy to spot if it becomes available

Sent from an ATM
    No trees were harmed during the making of this message
    jke76 likes this.
    04-13-14 11:40 AM
    I updated to this today and off the bat I noticed its fast as heck and besides the watermark it appears to be functioning as a daily device should. I will report otherwise, sure something is broken lol. Take that AT&T....10.1 may arse.
    04-13-14 02:05 PM
    About the bedside mode, i actualy checked that option the last time when i was on 10.2.1xxxx (the first update it came out) or even before that one... so sorry for getting excited...

As far as the daily driver... 10.3 installed on my main phone since saturday. Battery life has gone a little better, apps work as before... with slight exceptions: sometimes android apps take a while to load (the black screen stays like this for a few minutes) i simply close and reoppen a few times.

I have the camera issue - no memory when i tryed to take a picture yesterday (for the first time) and again right now. so... consider a reboot every now and then not to have problems. No need to pull battery, just restart.

Another thing i am seeing is, when i walk or go biking, i listen to music, the not-so-intelligent assistant pops-up asking me to speak... i think there is a faulty jackphone contact but still, i'm using the same headset as before and this never happened.

Rebooting is fast... but as noted already, when you touch the screen it shows the progress only from 60%, right at the beginning it does not work.

Here is one panoramia I took on a sunny day:

Attachment 261965

i attached links to this and a second:
    https://app.box.com/s/onsesm277w6iqo8wljl3
    https://app.box.com/s/apxt53cogoju5te3krik
    I would like to visit there. Looks nice.
    04-13-14 02:09 PM
    I would like to visit there. Looks nice.
    Paris, France... on the Pont au Change...
    04-13-14 03:51 PM
    Back to 10.3 for me! :-) Thanks to those that realized side loading 10.2.1's runtime would solve the runtime error issue! I reloaded yesterday and am up and running again.

So far, the only annoying thing that I don't recall seeing anyone mention is that the swipe to delete doesn't really work - you have to place your finger/thumb very carefully before attempting it or it just ends up typing the letter m. Anyone else run into that or is it just me?

Posted via CB10
    04-14-14 07:04 AM
    Back to 10.3 for me! :-) Thanks to those that realized side loading 10.2.1's runtime would solve the runtime error issue! I reloaded yesterday and am up and running again.

So far, the only annoying thing that I don't recall seeing anyone mention is that the swipe to delete doesn't really work - you have to place your finger/thumb very carefully before attempting it or it just ends up typing the letter m. Anyone else run into that or is it just me?

Posted via CB10
    Not really, all fine here, the only issue I have with keyboard is it sometimes hangs and highlights on a letter then freezes, all I have to do is swipe down with 2 fingers to hide it then open it back up.

Posted via CB10
    04-14-14 07:25 AM
    If I try to swipe flick a word in the keyboard which is close to the edge of the screen, it will make my keyboard close as if I commanded it shutdown.

Posted via CB10
    04-14-14 07:43 AM
    I have absolutely no issues with the keyboard.

The only bugs are the well-known camera issue, a lag when oppening android apps and.... and.... up to now i'm a happy os 10.3 user

Aah... yes... sometimes, with some android apps I get the error that the OneDrive has stopped or Google Play services have stopped... I simply press OK and it goes away, the app oppens nicely...

Great job BBRY on the boot-up! It is blasing fast!!! 10.2.19xx was a snail compared to it....

Waiting for a better integration of android apps and Google play support.
    04-14-14 10:05 AM
    I just downgraded to the latest 10.2.1 leak due to Bluetooth (will connect to a device once per boot), and also wifi hot spot didn't work properly (I use this for work in emergency cases).

I really do miss 10.3 and it sucked not being able to restore with my 10.3 backup, but I'm sure the next iteration of 10.3 to drop will be great so I'm holding off for now.

Happy Monday!

Posted via CB10
    04-14-14 10:16 AM
    After my manipulations wich I don't know) )) appears this tiny screen. Anyone know what is this.
    it's not showing on a screen shot...
    Well its a small transparent window at a bottom left.
    Which shows some numbers like cpu app memory etc
    Attached Thumbnails Leaked OS 10.3.0.140 - Findings, Fixes and Bugs thread-img_20140414_172916.png  
    Last edited by mark2k81; 04-14-14 at 02:31 PM.
    04-14-14 10:58 AM
    Wow... it's not showing on a screen shot...
    Well its a small transparent window at a bottom left.
    Which shows some numbers like cpu app memory etc

Posted via CB10

Read all the thread and you will know... swipe on the battery (upper left corner) to make it disappear and reappear...

By the way: has anyone noticed that if you swipe to make close it, therea are a few lines that are left after the first try, you have to swipe again to completely hide it?
    04-14-14 11:22 AM
    The topic and pages are longer and longer... I have one question: is this OS available for the Z30?
    04-14-14 11:50 AM
    The topic and pages are longer and longer... I have one question: is this OS available for the Z30?
    Just above your "is this OS available" exists a SEARCH THREAD with an arrow next to it. Click there, type Z30 and you will have a list where all posts that have Z30 in them will be shown. in that list there is a post that says: Q10 and Z30 have no network drivers yet... so no calls or sms.
    04-14-14 11:56 AM
    By the way: has anyone noticed that if you swipe to make close it, therea are a few lines that are left after the first try, you have to swipe again to completely hide it?
    Yeah, it's just a curve that interprets the numbers shown on previous screen, so you can see peaks when CPU load increases etc.
    Serge Simon likes this.
    04-14-14 12:40 PM
    Yeah, it's just a curve that interprets the numbers shown on previous screen, so you can see peaks when CPU load increases etc.
    never waited to see what it does... i did not like the green lines.... and made them go away...
    04-14-14 12:42 PM
    I feel a more advanced build coming. Or maybe its just wishful thinking?

Q10SQN100-3/10.2.1.2228, Z30, Z10, iP5, SGS3
    WWBlondieDo and UnlimitedEra like this.
    04-14-14 09:10 PM
2,193 ... 7778798081 ...