Wth! CB

Damnnn it wasn't even open!

Attachment 259229

HamuZ10 @ OS 10.3 : D
    Uninstall CB and reinstall.

Some apps end up consuming space over time - but it is a lot of time in my experience.

Posted via CB10
    blakobecwa likes this.
    03-29-14 06:24 AM
    Calendar don't work with Facebook
    Leaked OS 10.3.0.140 - Findings, Fixes and Bugs thread-img_20140329_192006.png

Posted via CB10
    03-29-14 07:22 AM
    I'm with you. I wrote a letter asking for the left/right to always be the way to answer. It worked

Sent from an ATM
    No trees were harmed during the making of this message
    I liked the old one better but to each their own. I'm sure it will remain as is because the new OS seems to keeping with the "one hand use" theme BlackBerry keeps mentioning: overflow menu has moved down, no need to choose video mode in the camera (big red button), music player has big red button at bottom of screen. It's too bad but it looks like instead of being original BlackBerry is going to imitation route with. I agree, from what we've seen 10.3 looks iOSish and the call screen looks like Android.
    03-29-14 07:23 AM
    This is a very early build but battery life is so so so darn amazingly GOOD..
    03-29-14 07:40 AM
    Oh my God, I love 10.3! I'm using this as my daily driver (with the updated BBM thrown in for kicks) until a newer one comes out, I swear.

As others have said:
    The UI is SEXY - I personally love the red, though I agree that it would be AHmazing if we're able to customize our accent colors (I'd totally go with pink, lol).
    The camera is fan-freaking-tastic! Panorama mode!!!!! 'Nuff said. :-)
    Restore from 10.2.1.2122 worked FLAWLESSLY - I even got my BBM chat history back!
    So far, the OS seems lightning-fast but I don't know if it's just my imagination at this point, lol.
    Hub++ works flawlessly.

Seriously can't wait to see what they come up with when this thing is ready for mass release. :-)

Posted via CB10
    03-29-14 08:32 AM
    Anyone here tried installing previous blue tooth bar and know if it has any ill effects and if it fixes the issue with the blue tooth? I'm wondering to do this to see if it would work, just not sure if I have to install only one bar or multiple bars.

Posted via CB10
    03-29-14 08:40 AM
    Thanks buddy..

Posted via CB10
    03-29-14 08:51 AM
    Anyone here tried installing previous blue tooth bar and know if it has any ill effects and if it fixes the issue with the blue tooth? I'm wondering to do this to see if it would work, just not sure if I have to install only one bar or multiple bars.

Posted via CB10
    Yes a few have tried older Blue tooth bars(including myself) with no result.

Posted via CB10
    03-29-14 08:51 AM

Posted via CB10
    I believe the fix is to uninstall Bridge.

Edited to add:

Okay, found my first weirdness/bug (that didn't take long, right? lol):
    My BBM messages are not showing up in the Hub. Has anyone else had that issue? Is there any fix? I totally rely on the Hub, lol - the app only gets opened when I feel like browsing through channels.
    pttptppt likes this.
    03-29-14 08:53 AM
    I just made an account to make this comment.

Bridge does in fact fix the Bluetooth issue making this OS a wonderful daily driver!

Posted via CB10
    PatrickMJS likes this.
    03-29-14 09:06 AM

Edited to add:

My BBM messages are not showing up in the Hub. Has anyone else had that issue? Is there any fix? I totally rely on the Hub, lol - the app only gets opened when I feel like browsing through channels.
    I don't have that problem but try removing bbm from hub and then adding it again

Posted via CB10
    03-29-14 09:07 AM
    I just made an account to make this comment.

Bridge does in fact fix the Bluetooth issue making this OS a wonderful daily driver!

Posted via CB10
    Welcome to crackberry

Posted via CB10
    03-29-14 09:07 AM
    Battery has been unstable for 2 days! But the OS and everything about it is just lovely and amazing! Downgraded to the new 10.2 leak. I wish an update for 10.3 comes in immediately.
    03-29-14 09:47 AM

Edited to add:

Hey! Ms. Beautiful! how's the battery holding up in your device? What unit do you have?
    03-29-14 09:48 AM
    Someone can share clock 10.3 bar? I want it

Posted via CB10
    03-29-14 09:51 AM
    Thank you!

After having mentioned the deleting Bridge fixes Bluetooth thing (now I'm just going to continue mentioning this in pretty much every post so it doesn't get lost in oblivion again) I'm going to try doing a restore of my previous app data so I can get all that back. It's so hard to start from scratch - especially when you have note apps where you know you lost some writtens. I want me writtens back!

Cheers

Posted via CB10
    03-29-14 10:13 AM
    I agree a video icon would be better visually for others who don't know.

Posted via CB10
    Yup. No matter what you tell people when you hand them the phone, they are gonna be drawn to that red button like a magnet. Especially since everyone is so used to hitting a specific location or button to take a pic on their own phone.

Posted via CB10
    Serge Simon likes this.
    03-29-14 10:13 AM
    I installed last night.

All I can say so far is "WOW"! I love it.

Everything I've tried so far has worked. (still need to test bluetooth and android apps, I will install Snap! This afternoon.

Love the new test select "ring".

Love the new camera (no memory issues)... especially panorama... couldn't be easier. and picture was great. Girlfriend impressed (if the OS stays stable through the day she will install on her Z10 tomorrow)

Battery life so far for me has been on par (though far too early to make an authoritative proclamation). I was only getting four to six hours before. Looks like I will be getting that and perhaps more. Again, time will tell.

I'm tickled pink that a long standing problem I had with power tools is working now (the long press of a message in the hum to add via share | power tools is now correctly creating the filter.

I like the red. Especially in the keyboard. Makes it so much easier to confirm which key I've pressed.

I can't believe this is such an early release. I can only imagine how good this will be when it's officially released.

I will post more as I continue kicking the tires today.

I'm one happy BlackBerrian!

Posted via CB10
    maxell likes this.
    03-29-14 10:24 AM
    Yes a few have tried older Blue tooth bars(including myself) with no result.

Posted via CB10
    No result as in still experiencing the bugs?

Posted via CB10
    03-29-14 11:50 AM
    I'm loving the new OS,my only known issues so far are that Instagram and snapchat have issues using the camera app. Anyone else having this issue? I searched but didn't see anything

Posted via CB10
    03-29-14 01:49 PM
    I don't have that problem but try removing bbm from hub and then adding it again

Posted via CB10
    Thanks for the suggestion! How would I remove it from the Hub?

I've actually already downgraded and wiped and then I'm going to reinstall tonight and see if that did anything. I'll check to see if it works before and then after my restore. Hoping it was just a little glitch, though, and not an actual bug. :-)

Posted via CB10
    03-29-14 02:03 PM
    System continues to settle. Initially up around 400mb now down and staying around 225mb. Between 1100 and 1200mb for the past 24hrs. Battery the one glitch around10-12 hrs. Happy to keep running.
    03-29-14 02:03 PM
    Does the automatic stories function work?

Posted via CB10
    03-29-14 02:04 PM
    I'm loving the new OS,my only known issues so far are that Instagram and snapchat have issues using the camera app. Anyone else having this issue? I searched but didn't see anything

Posted via CB10
    Its not the apps, it's the actual camera app. It tends to stop working for some reason apparently a "memory issue" its a problem with the OS.

Just restart and that should fix for a while.

Posted via CB10
    03-29-14 02:09 PM
    No result as in still experiencing the bugs?

Posted via CB10
    Correct. Neither bluetooth bar file would allow bluetooth to work as long as bridge was installed.

Posted via CB10
    03-29-14 02:31 PM
2,193 ... 6768697071 ...