jealous! now is there a reason we couldn't do this on 10.2.1? and if so, what did they change/add in 10.3 that allows this...

honest question, i've never used apk editor before...
    It's completely doable in 10.2.

The only thing 10.3 has on 10.2 is the fact those horrid grey boxes aren't there which makes the icons pop more. I'm uploading the apks (slow as hell but it'll get there) and will post my native icons for use in DocuShortcut.
    03-28-14 12:26 AM
    Dat wallpaper. Source?
    03-28-14 01:12 AM
    10.3 + DocuShortcut + APK Editor + my custom icons

http://i61.tinypic.com/t9w5g9.jpg

I'm in love
    You missed Whine.

Posted via CB10
    Apollo_IV likes this.
    03-28-14 01:16 AM
    true, the squircle was unique yet very interesting. It's a shame that they didn't put it on an official OS

Posted via CB10
    Squircle was causing medical issues with some users...let's not go there...dizziness and headaches will send users to other platforms. Please be kind to those who cannot handle this situation. Thanks for your support. (BTW it doesn't adversely affect me personally.)

Trusted Member Genius
    menshawy likes this.
    03-28-14 01:27 AM
    Can someone please explain the squircle to me? I don't recall this...

Posted via CB10
    03-28-14 02:13 AM
    You missed Whine.

Posted via CB10
    I know... I haven't been able to discover the URI to change it, which is ironic as hell considering I designed the official Whine icon.

Dat wallpaper. Source?
    http://i62.tinypic.com/2dtc476.jpg
    Ecm and Harborcoat like this.
    03-28-14 02:29 AM
    Is picture password any faster? Or any changes around that area??

TechCraze C0008DDD1
    03-28-14 02:58 AM
    I found that with this colour scheme it is impossible to read the top (title) of the Facebook entry window, when it is opened from hub.

Leaked OS 10.3.0.140 - Findings, Fixes and Bugs thread-img_20140328_080450.png

The font is the same colour as background, therefore invisible

Swiped via Z10. Powered by 10.3. Spiced with my awesomeness.
    03-28-14 03:12 AM
    I find solution for bluetooth. blackberry bridge is culprit. I made about 5 test. Every time I uninstall bridge , bluetooth is working again.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by jajor; 03-28-14 at 04:28 AM.
    Ecm, DetlevCM, JWWDUKE and 3 others like this.
    03-28-14 03:46 AM
    Well I've had a play around with it, and unfortunately I will be downgrading.

Browser is a lot faster, however the battery life if just poor.

I've not had the camera issue yet but must admit the pictures I have taken are a lot clearer.

Apart from what I have already mentioned, I can't see any difference to the last leak that I had installed.

Posted via CB10
    03-28-14 04:29 AM
    I find solution for bluetooth. blackberry bridge is culprit. I made about 5 test. Every time I uninstall bridge , bluetooth is working again.

Posted via CB10
    HOLY CRAP YOU'RE A GENIUS! It absolutely works! I just uninstalled Bridge, performed a reboot and Bluetooth is working now!

Leaked OS 10.3.0.140 - Findings, Fixes and Bugs thread-img_20140328_121634.png
    Last edited by Ruslan Botsyurko; 03-28-14 at 06:20 AM.
    tahabashir1991 likes this.
    03-28-14 06:09 AM
    this should be editid in original post or post new thread how to make blutooth work in 10.3

Posted via CB10
    03-28-14 06:21 AM

Posted via CB10
    Excellent find - thanks a lot.
    This explains why it works for some and why it stopped working from a clean install on my phone.

I can live without bridge better than without Bluetooth.
    (I liked the ability to get her my laptop - not a must have but good to have.)

Posted via CB10
    03-28-14 07:32 AM
    10.3 + DocuShortcut + APK Editor + my custom icons

http://i61.tinypic.com/t9w5g9.jpg

I'm in love
    The browser and YouTube icons are gorgeous

Posted via CB10
    03-28-14 07:41 AM
    The browser and YouTube icons are gorgeous

Posted via CB10
    Too bad that the mobile version of YouTube doesn't let you watch videos in HD. Would be nice if BlackBerry actually made their on YouTube app. It would be much more practical than the Mockit app that's on the Beta Zone.

Posted via CB10
    03-28-14 08:52 AM
    Anything new on the Blend/Fuse/Dashboard front?
    03-28-14 09:12 AM
    Too bad that the mobile version of YouTube doesn't let you watch videos in HD. Would be nice if BlackBerry actually made their on YouTube app. It would be much more practical than the Mockit app that's on the Beta Zone.

Posted via CB10
    I agree 100000000%. Why blackberry aren't making the important apps and waiting their time on apps like mockit.

Correct me if im wrong of course. I don't know if blackberry can make the YouTube app in the way they are allowed to make fb apps??

Posted via CB10
    03-28-14 09:18 AM
    Borrowing a Windows PC this weekend and going to try this bad boy out.

Posted via CB10
    03-28-14 09:21 AM
    I am loving this leak. my phone started acting buggy after the OTA verizon update last week. battery life was horrible. So i was going to just wipe and start over, but decided if im going to all the headache I might as well try this 10.3. So I ran the auto loader, did a system wipe without ever entering blackberry id or anything. No restore after wipe ( i keep all my contacts and images etc on sim or media cards).

i have had zero issues with 10.3 in the first 2 days. I dont think theres anythin mind blowing about this. I like that the back button stays present in the hub, i love not having background to icons. I found some cool little new features like the ability to enter power save mode when the phone is flipped face down. Also for gimmicky purposes im glad they added the panoramic picture options. But I have had no problems with bluetooth, camera, wifi, android (all apps downloaded through snap). So im going to stick with this as my daily driver. OS is snappy and smooth, not any faster or slower than when i first load any of the recent 10.2 os versions.
    03-28-14 09:22 AM
    Small note - those who have short battery life may have. A battery calibration bug again (may include me).

The phone shut down but when I plugged the charger bundle in with the battery it ended up a starting at orange.... (not red as expected)

Posted via CB10
    03-28-14 09:26 AM
    Not sure if this has been noticed, but the gyro sensor must be off with this build. I noticed when I open the camera a few times it is upside-down and then it would correct itself. I didn't think much of it at first but when I play minion rush whenever I get to the slides in the game where it is dependent on the gyro, it is backwards. Left is now right and vice versa. Can anyone else try and let me know if they experience the same thing? I like some of the changes but clearly it is still an early build. Still needs polishing. I don't mind the red, but I don't like how the hub looks with the white bar at the bottom.

Posted via CB10
    03-28-14 09:40 AM
    Not sure if this has been noticed, but the gyro sensor must be off with this build. I noticed when I open the camera a few times it is upside-down and then it would correct itself. I didn't think much of it at first but when I play minion rush whenever I get to the slides in the game where it is dependent on the gyro, it is backwards. Left is now right and vice versa. Can anyone else try and let me know if they experience the same thing? I like some of the changes but clearly it is still an early build. Still needs polishing. I don't mind the red, but I don't like how the hub looks with the white bar at the bottom.

Posted via CB10
    Not on the game side but taking it out of the holster it is often in the horizontal mode.
    I would say there could be a sleep issue at work.

Posted via CB10
    03-28-14 09:45 AM

Posted via CB10
    A bug I noticed today is that the pairing doesn't let go when for example the car is off. I had to delete the car out in order for my phone to pair with headphones. Even when trying to turn off the blue tooth it was still connected. I wonder if this was also the culprit for some users

Posted via CB10
    03-28-14 09:46 AM
    Hi everyone! I am new user here and new BB10 user with my Z10. I registered here to ask one question; is contacts application fixed, meaning it doesn't have strange bugs, disappearing surnames and numbers. Because if BB is not working to fix that simple and most used app I don't know how they are thinking to survive.
    Sorry for my poor English.
    lcgoldman likes this.
    03-28-14 09:53 AM
    Hi everyone! I am new user here and new BB10 user with my Z10. I registered here to ask one question; is contacts application fixed, meaning it doesn't have strange bugs, disappearing surnames and numbers. Because if BB is not working to fix that simple and most used app I don't know how they are thinking to survive.
    Sorry for my poor English.
    Unfortunately doesn't seem like it got some love and attention in this build. I agree it needs to be revamped.

Posted via CB10
    lcgoldman likes this.
    03-28-14 10:13 AM
2,193 ... 6465666768 ...