Nope, been there too....
    GAAAAH.... why did i not know this? or rather.... someone needs to rewrite the whole BB10 tutorial.....

For those wondering where this thread is coming from, evidently even in 10.2.1 the quick settings have multiple pages, so you dont really have to choose only a subset of the ones you want to see....

Now excuse me while i go reorder them .....
    03-27-14 02:26 AM
    I think I found a bug in this build - or in an app: videos will stutter (TED talks in MP3) - or at least longer videos (experienced in two 30 minute TED talks).

The little monitoring widget suggests there isn't CPU overloading going on and RAM is available too so I'm not sure where it comes from.

Nothing major - just a little niggle. Well, its what you get from. Alpha builds

Posted via CB10
    03-27-14 03:47 AM
    with medium useage i am getting about 14 hours from start to dead dead. bbm email, txt a few phone calls blaq, iGrann, CB10
    I still got awful battery life. Waiting for final settlement

Swiped via Z10. Powered by 10.3. Spiced with my awesomeness.
    03-27-14 04:52 AM
    Anyone?

HamuZ10 @ OS 10.3 : D
    reported dozens of time

03-27-14 04:53 AM
    Blackberry have said this about leaks before and look what happened?

Posted via CB10
    03-27-14 05:41 AM
    Hallo

K�nnt ihr schon was zur Akku Ausdauer sagen? Ich habe es seit 15 Stunden und ich denke das es 1-2 Tage dauert noch bis es sich eingespielt hat?

Posted via CB10
    03-27-14 05:52 AM
    Hallo

K�nnt ihr schon was zur Akku Ausdauer sagen? Ich habe es seit 15 Stunden und ich denke das es 1-2 Tage dauert noch bis es sich eingespielt hat?

Posted via CB10
    Deutsch ist hier in nem englischsprachigen Forum nicht so der Burner

There are several posts here about battery life..some tell its better then 10.2.1 most say its worse...no wonder, cause its an alpha leak anyway
    03-27-14 05:54 AM
    Only been asked 10 times already. Restart you phone and try it again

Posted via CB10
    I think you'll find the *answer* fits better here.

Posted via CB10
    03-27-14 05:55 AM
    Absolutely awesome leak! BlackBerry is listening!!! Had to roll back from being a daily driver though, memory and cpu utilisation was killing my battery. Can't wait for an official stable release.

Posted via CB10
    03-27-14 06:22 AM
    Idk why everyone here is complaining about the new design and colour scheme. It's gorgeous. My guess is BlackBerry is trying to appeal to more younger people on the market, while going through the thread I've noticed most of the people complaining are at least 20. I'm 15 and my other friends that have phones running BlackBerry 10 actually love it. Just majority of my friends using iPhones love iOS7. BlackBerry's problem was always that it was dated, and didn't keep up with the times and demands of the consumer. This is them keeping up, my favourite colour happens to be blue and I still think red/black look better than blue/black/grey. You guys already have Blackberry 10 smartphones, they got the money they wanted from you. Now they're trying to bring in new customers, the ones that are on iOS and Android, which happen to be younger people. I've asked friends with iPhones about the changes and a lot of them actually were very jealous and were more than ready to switch. One of my friends is actually planning on switching from her iPhone to a Z10 just because of the screenshots I showed her.

Basically what I am saying is, BlackBerry is just trying to keep up, and they're doing a good job of it. They want to bring more people in so that's what they're focusing on and it's working. Don't underestimate the intelligence of the team over at BlackBerry and the designers, this is not something that a company just switches on a whim, it's a clearly thought out plan.

Plus the red is more Canadian, and I like that since Blackberry is Canadian and I am as well. It keeps the OS from being dated, while still being different

Posted via CB10
    03-27-14 06:30 AM
    huh?? that wouldn't really make sense because playlists aren't alphabetically organized by default..

what do you mean, the additional battery/debug info is NOT available on 10.2.1 (.2141 at least), so that IS def a new feature...

wow, it took a while to read all 60+ pages, but the reward was definitely worth it LOL... best post of the thread by far!!

and after all of it, I'm really tempted to install but the inconsistent Bluetooth with no rhyme or reason is a deal breaker for me, I use it multiple times a day... doh!
    Maybe he meant that someone else had noticed it and mentioned it here. I didn't see a mention of that feature, but I could have missed it.

Yeah, the Bluetooth issue is annoying, but to be expected. The only bluetooth device I use with the phone is my Pebble watch, but I've been phasing that out, so this is a good time to make the break and just sell the watch.

Otherwise, I find this leak to be pretty usable. The loss in battery life is minimal in my experience. Anyway, I charge the phone every night, so this doesn't change anything. The camera has worked fine for me so far. There's an occasional lag on some apps too.

As very early leaks go, this one is pretty stable.
    03-27-14 07:00 AM
    red does look cheap/tacky

colour should be customisable on official release I'm hoping...
    Lav Awasthi likes this.
    03-27-14 07:18 AM
    what do you mean, the additional battery/debug info is NOT available on 10.2.1 (.2141 at least), so that IS def a new feature...
    It indeed isn't a new feature, these are developer tools that appear on first builds of a new OS branch. It's been on the first builds of 10.2 also, basically whichever leak has PINs on sides, has also this CPU/memory stats overlay

Posted via CB10
    NinjaB likes this.
    03-27-14 07:31 AM
    By the way I'm not 100% sure, but I might have found a new little feature - the two finger multitap selects the whole paragraph almost like on PlayBook. I've heard some people asked for this feature earlier, so I've been testing it from time to time on new leaks and now it finally works, cool, innit?

P.S.: For those who have no idea what I'm talking about - when editing or writing, tap the text with two fingers at once, it gets selected.

Leaked OS 10.3.0.140 - Findings, Fixes and Bugs thread-img_20140327_133649.png

Posted via CB10
    03-27-14 07:37 AM
    I think I found a bug in this build - or in an app: videos will stutter (TED talks in MP3) - or at least longer videos (experienced in two 30 minute TED talks).

The little monitoring widget suggests there isn't CPU overloading going on and RAM is available too so I'm not sure where it comes from.

Nothing major - just a little niggle. Well, its what you get from. Alpha builds

Posted via CB10
    Yeah, I've experienced the same problem, it appears only sometimes, on both music and video. I thought it's because of CPU overload, but it's weird that when I hit pause and play again, the problem solves itself. This is definitely an early build issue for the lack of optimization.

Posted via CB10
    eyesopen1111 likes this.
    03-27-14 07:44 AM
    Accent colours were mentioned on the native release roadmap site...looks like we will be getting an option to customise colours in 10.3!
    Leaked OS 10.3.0.140 - Findings, Fixes and Bugs thread-img_20140327_183900.jpg

Posted via CB10
    03-27-14 08:12 AM
    Found a new bug, can't bbm message any android or ios users. It becomes a red cross when the message is sent. Messages are received normally

Posted via CB10
    wellm i was able to bbm a friend who was using an iphone
    Last edited by elite1; 03-27-14 at 01:45 PM. Reason: Removed new post from quote
    03-27-14 08:21 AM
    I wanna install this leak, but i use my bb with my parrot system(bluetooth), and i talk with my grilfriend on BBM but she has a android!
    Have to wait for a more stable leak,
    03-27-14 08:40 AM
    Accent colours were mentioned on the native release roadmap site...looks like we will be getting an option to customise colours in 10.3!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20140327_183900.jpg 
Views:	2738 
Size:	43.7 KB 
ID:	258734

Posted via CB10
    I saw this too the other day! Was curious what the road map contained! And yes it would seem like they are allowing for colour choices. My only thing is (and I am not a developer) I believe the accent colours is for developers to change the little line in the bottom bar? I could be and hope I am wrong.

They are definitely playing around with colour choices in one form or another! Lets hope it means we get to choose our OS highlight colour

Posted via CB10
    03-27-14 08:54 AM
    Sideloaded 10.3 browser is lightning fast on my Q10

Posted via CB10
    03-27-14 09:05 AM
    Hi there!
    If you guys dont mind I have a question.
    I use a wired headset almost exclusively with my Z10 and I was wondering if 10.3 has changed anything in its functionality.
    Currently when headset is plugged in:
    - Notifications such as emails, texts etc are being heard only through the headset and not both headset and phone speaker.
    - Phone call ringer is being heard only from the phone speaker and not both speaker and headset.
    Are there any changes to that?

About the phone app:
    Currently when the phone rings if I touch the screen anywhere the phone stops ringing. Is there any change to that?

Thank you all in advance!
    03-27-14 09:11 AM
    Sideloaded 10.3 browser is lightning fast on my Q10

Posted via CB10
    Yes it's faster than 10.2.1 browser, unfortunately we can't share a link directly to a bbm group (only to bbm contacts) frm the browser, we have to copy and paste the link.

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Sator; 03-27-14 at 09:28 AM.
    03-27-14 09:14 AM
    huh?? that wouldn't really make sense because playlists aren't alphabetically organized by default..
    You're right, I was wanna go for all songs, but apparently that is a thing now so it's all good, although an option to sort playlists would be awesome

Posted via CB10
    03-27-14 09:17 AM
    Group share from browser to BBM groups works for me
    Sator likes this.
    03-27-14 09:29 AM
    I wanna install this leak, but i use my bb with my parrot system(bluetooth), and i talk with my grilfriend on BBM but she has a android!
    Have to wait for a more stable leak,
    BT works fine

03-27-14 09:33 AM
2,193 ... 6162636465 ...