Why do the panoramas look so skinny?! Is there a work-around?!
    Leaked OS 10.3.0.140 - Findings, Fixes and Bugs thread-img_20140325_215021_panorama.jpg

Posted via CB10
    03-25-14 08:51 PM
    Most of us cannot turn Bluetooth on in the first place...

Posted via CB10
    I couldn't either until I reloaded and started from scratch. I tried to side load the bluetooth bar, etc. but the only thing that worked for me was to set up my whole phone again. It has been worth it though - bluetooth works perfectly now along with my Android apps, which I was having trouble with too.

Posted via CB10
    How do I fix the android error?! I have seen people experience the same thing.

Posted via CB10
    Security wipe and don't restore applications.

Posted via CB10
    Any changes on android runtime on 10.3 ? Is it still 4.2.1 (Jelly Bean)?
    It is still 4.2.2, yeah. However, it is updated.
    chrizrun30 likes this.
    03-25-14 08:52 PM
    Why do the panoramas look so skinny?! Is there a work-around?!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20140325_215021_panorama.jpg 
Views:	1878 
Size:	3.5 KB 
ID:	258374

Posted via CB10
    Dude, you are turning way too fast

BlackBerry 101 - Help Channel
    03-25-14 08:53 PM
    Dude, you are turning way too fast

BlackBerry 101 - Help Channel
    So, you're saying if I turn it slower that would widen the panorama?

Posted via CB10
    03-25-14 09:01 PM
    So, you're saying if I turn it slower that would widen the panorama?

Posted via CB10
    Hold your phone in portrait while taking the picture

Posted via CB10
    joejuck and Nate113 like this.
    03-25-14 09:05 PM
    So, as time spent with the OS, the bugs that I wasn't experiencing at the beginning, mainly bluetooth, seemed to have appeared after it was working fine. Weird. Then the OS started lagging more. I knew this was not for daily use, but had to try it out & examine it. Can't wait for the official version with all these wonderful goodies, but had to revert to. 2234, as this is my daily use device & runs my businesses...lol

Hope my previous posts & screen shots were a help.

Posted via CB10
    03-25-14 09:07 PM
    Change mode landscape/potrait

Posted via CB10
    03-25-14 09:07 PM
    Hold your phone in portrait while taking the picture

Posted via CB10
    This. But if you also use up all the squares, the picture is cropped, top to bottom.

Posted via CB10
    03-25-14 09:09 PM
    This thing is nondescript, totally anonymous, lacks any BB-DNA. The icons can not be associated with anything now. Answers a lot of questions no one asked. The new switch design is utterly primitive, and if this the "futuristic" path to follow, it's frightening. Normally, human brains can process detailed images, but if the switches are any visual indication, the population won't need a large percentage of its brain tissue...

Yes, I welcome the camera features, great! But the OS is still not cohesive and consequent; still a mashup of iOS/WP/Android.

Do I still have to switch between device and SD card? Or can the OS manage to show the combined content?

Can I close apps with just ONE click? I don't like idling apps in the background, so I'd like to close them instantly, and not with a pull-up gesture PLUS clicking the �.

I love the pull-up wakeup gesture, but find highly illogical that the screen lock can not be activated with a reverse version of this gesture. It would be absolutely comfortable to just make a pull down swipe from the frame and voila, screen lock. I don't know how the majority of users use the quick menu, but by touching the bar, it opens&closes (on most screens), so it doesn't need a swipe down (luckily). So the frame-swipedown-lock is totally doable.

Ergonomics is absolutely about the perfect human integration into a given environment, with the least amount of resistance, to ensure a natural, easy flow. BB10 is still far from being truly optimized.
    03-25-14 09:25 PM
    I will also revert back. But this 10.3 rockz. I love it. It's just that I need a camera that works flawlessly to take pictures and send it immediately. I notice also a bug that the search app cannot post tweet or fb status

Posted via skinned Z10 STL100-2/ 10.3.0.140 my DadaBerry
    03-25-14 09:30 PM
    Also not to mention, battery life depreciated. As per my experience.

Posted via skinned Z10 STL100-2/ 10.3.0.140 my DadaBerry
    03-25-14 09:30 PM
    Attachment 258378
    Attachment 258379

Just an example to show the comparisons between the black bar and white bars...I have to say I am really loving the flat icons and design! just looks much smoother and nicer!!

I may be the minority but bb10 flat design is an absolute winner! And the red is amazing! Again might be in minority with that but check out the pictures and see the colours for yourself!

Posted via CB10
    I agree with you

Posted via CB10
    03-25-14 09:34 PM
    This thing is nondescript, totally anonymous, lacks any BB-DNA. The icons can not be associated with anything now. Answers a lot of questions no one asked. The new switch design is utterly primitive, and if this the "futuristic" path to follow, it's frightening. Normally, human brains can process detailed images, but if the switches are any visual indication, the population won't need a large percentage of its brain tissue...

Yes, I welcome the camera features, great! But the OS is still not cohesive and consequent; still a mashup of iOS/WP/Android.

Do I still have to switch between device and SD card? Or can the OS manage to show the combined content?

Can I close apps with just ONE click? I don't like idling apps in the background, so I'd like to close them instantly, and not with a pull-up gesture PLUS clicking the �.

I love the pull-up wakeup gesture, but find highly illogical that the screen lock can not be activated with a reverse version of this gesture. It would be absolutely comfortable to just make a pull down swipe from the frame and voila, screen lock. I don't know how the majority of users use the quick menu, but by touching the bar, it opens&closes (on most screens), so it doesn't need a swipe down (luckily). So the frame-swipedown-lock is totally doable.

Ergonomics is absolutely about the perfect human integration into a given environment, with the least amount of resistance, to ensure a natural, easy flow. BB10 is still far from being truly optimized.
    Not much worth replying to here...basically:

It is alpha, a lot is going to change/be refined.

Submit your feature request in BB Beta Zone.
    03-25-14 09:47 PM
    I loaded this bad boy up earlier today, and I must say I'm pretty impressed.
    Its obvious not all of the cool features work yet, but even the improvements made in this build alone are fantastic.

I have NO PROBLEM using this as my daily driver. All of our needs are different, but for me this works just fine.
    Love the no-border icons, and the OS is snappy and fluid. I can send texts via the usual method plus BBM and Whatsapp, make and receive calls, camera is working great for me, browser is perfect and fast, and the few Android apps I use are running flawlessly. I'm also a heavy Twitter, FB and LinkedIn user, and those are operating just fine.

I'll be keeping this on my phone!
    Thanks to everyone involved in releasing this!
    mphillips828 likes this.
    03-25-14 09:48 PM
    Attachment 258378
    Attachment 258379

Just an example to show the comparisons between the black bar and white bars...I have to say I am really loving the flat icons and design! just looks much smoother and nicer!!

I may be the minority but bb10 flat design is an absolute winner! And the red is amazing! Again might be in minority with that but check out the pictures and see the colours for yourself!

Posted via CB10
    I like both the content in the photo, and the red

Unfortunately... tonight was a bad night for the leafs..

Posted via CB10
    03-25-14 10:07 PM
    Attachment 258378
    Attachment 258379

Posted via CB10
    It made the whole msg dark tho. Does it make the hub dark too? Or just the bar? More pics would be good too cuz I'm excited lol
    03-25-14 10:08 PM
    Is anyone having problems with android apps? I keep having them crash a few seconds after start-up...

Posted via CB10
    03-25-14 10:23 PM
    Which way is portrait? Sideways?

Posted via CB10
    03-25-14 10:43 PM
    Which way is portrait? Sideways?

Posted via CB10
    No up and down

Via CB10 Rockin Z10STL100-3/10.3.0.140
    torcheredsole56 likes this.
    03-25-14 10:46 PM
    Did anyone try it on Z30 ?
    03-25-14 10:49 PM
    I was doing it portrait. I'll try landscape. And I figured out when your quick viewing your panoramas, it plays it like a movie!

Posted via CB10
    03-25-14 10:57 PM
    Leaked OS 10.3.0.140 - Findings, Fixes and Bugs thread-10.3.jpg

after i click on .bat, one window showed off as attached

Leaked OS 10.3.0.140 - Findings, Fixes and Bugs thread-cfd.png

after i click any key, nothing happen after that

could anybody help me out

thank you
    03-25-14 10:57 PM
    Did anyone try it on Z30 ?
    Yes some have, no calls or SMS if you want to try it
    iSilverBullet likes this.