New clock is interesting. I prefer the current one. Hopefully they have the option for choosing between the different faces.

It's also interesting that they put the stop watch, timer, and world clock in the side bar. Now it'll take more taps to access.

Posted via CB10
    My EXACT thoughts... right now the clock app is sooo quick and efficient.. why put in more steps.. all the clock needs is the ability to show current timers in active frame / current world clock with weather.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by ingris; 03-25-14 at 02:15 PM.
    scrapmetal58 likes this.
    03-25-14 09:54 AM
    Yup, I was born in Ukraine and lived there for 12 years, but since 1999 I live in the Czech Republic. How'd you guess?

Posted via CB10
    surname :P
    ya govoryu po ruski, nemozhko
    Ruslan Botsyurko likes this.
    03-25-14 09:54 AM
    Like the red accent, saw Bluetooth wasn't working so I sideloaded a working BT stack and all is well.
    Which one? I tried sys.data.bluetooth10.2.1.11 and had no luck.

CBZ10 10.3.0.140
    03-25-14 09:55 AM
    Btw the whole thing about apps still running after a reboot is a bit of a "fake". The active frames show up half transparent, but the apps are not actually running, when you tap an active frame, the app launches from scratch. Still useful though.
    Attachment 258228

Posted via CB10
    yup. if you take a look how active frame acts now: when you minimise app, OS takes a screenshot, and only then launches the active frame.

easily seen on twitter app
    03-25-14 09:55 AM
    oh no....US is waking up - so another 500 posts when I sign off tonight until tomorrow morning CET
    xBURK likes this.
    03-25-14 09:57 AM
    When10.3 official comes is anyone knows??

BHiNDER
    Mundiyah, chup hoja

Posted via CB10
    03-25-14 09:57 AM
    Yep, that's the same file JWWDUKE. I sideloaded it just after I put 10.3 on it, with the radio off. So far, I've done some rigorous testing with it:

Shutting it off, turning it on.
    Searching for devices and then refreshing the list numerous times.
    Pairing it with numerous devices.
    Toggling discoverable mode.

No issues as of yet. I'll throw all my apps on it and then try to pair with my car stereo.
    03-25-14 10:01 AM
    Yep, that's the same file JWWDUKE. I sideloaded it just after I put 10.3 on it, with the radio off. So far, I've done some rigorous testing with it:

Shutting it off, turning it on.
    Searching for devices and then refreshing the list numerous times.
    Pairing it with numerous devices.
    Toggling discoverable mode.
    Have you turned your phone off and on again and confirmed that it still works? I may have to wipe and reload again one more time.

CBZ10 10.3.0.140
    03-25-14 10:03 AM
    Used Autoloader to install and set up everything from scratch. My bluetooth does'nt work but I don't care because I only use it to pair with my Playbook and I loaned it to my sister to use in her exams so until then I have no need for bluetooth. Only problem i've had thus far is that my camera just gave me a memory error. Reboot and it was good to go. I won't comment on the look as it's a early build and a work in progress. When it gets to the .1000 then I'll make comments about it because then we'll more than likely have an idea of the definite direction in which they are taking the OS. Love the additions that are there and I'm looking forward to more leaks
    03-25-14 10:05 AM
    Bluetooth works well for me. Paired with my wireless speaker and my car.

Posted via CB10
    03-25-14 10:11 AM
    Have you turned your phone off and on again and confirmed that it still works? I may have to wipe and reload again one more time.

CBZ10 10.3.0.140
    Just tried it, its still working. It shuts the BT off and took me two swipes to turn it back on, possibly initializing the stack:

Leaked OS 10.3.0.140 - Findings, Fixes and Bugs thread-img_20140325_111017.png
    03-25-14 10:11 AM
    Reboot and Bluetooth is gone... hmm

Posted via CB10
    03-25-14 10:13 AM
    @kemkev @mphillips828
    (Once I figured this out,) This has worked for me every time without fail.

� Full backup with Link
    � Load new OS
    � Log in to BBID on device
    � Open BBM (This is a critical step)
    � Wait for BBM to restore your contacts
    � When it�s done, turn on Airplane Mode
    � Connect to Link and only then do a restore.

I have not lost BBM chat since 10.0xxx

PS It's not too late to that now. Unless you don't want to lose current chats that came in since then.
    I've tried that in the past yet still lost my chat history. However one way that i've noticed restores your Chat History is along with these steps before you restore your data make sure you're using the same version of BBM that your backed up your data with.
    03-25-14 10:22 AM
    Have you guys noticed that depending on the command you give to the intelligent assistant, the icon changes. for example, if you give it an action commande like (update or call) the icon remain as the microphone, but if you say something like (how are you or how old are you) the icon changes to a human head thinking and if you say something like (glasses or shoes or any consumer product) the icon will change to a shopping cart.

its a really smart implementation and i think it is by far the most advanced implementation, if they keep it that way.

PS: notice when you say something like (how are you), the Wolphram Alpha card opens up, its as if they havent implemented the parsing of the response to be read out, yet.
    03-25-14 10:28 AM
    Damm... Always STL1 Need Wait , I Want Test It

Posted via CB10
    03-25-14 10:28 AM
    Which one? I tried sys.data.bluetooth10.2.1.11 and had no luck.
    CBZ10 10.3.0.140
    Sachesi confirming the version:

Leaked OS 10.3.0.140 - Findings, Fixes and Bugs thread-sachesi.png

Just wondering, you did rename the file to sys.data.bluetooth, correct?
    immitchell likes this.
    03-25-14 10:31 AM
    Like the red accent, saw Bluetooth wasn't working so I sideloaded a working BT stack and all is well.
    What version did you take the Bluetooth from?? My bluetooth isn't working here, and would love to get that file off of you! If you could post the working one that would be great
    03-25-14 10:33 AM
    I would a one step process in closing apps instead of the two step process that is there now. What I mean by this is that you have to swipe the app up and then press x to close. Would love if I could just close the app without swiping it.

Posted via CB10
    Nemzy likes this.
    03-25-14 10:34 AM
    I've tried that in the past yet still lost my chat history. However one way that i've noticed restores your Chat History is along with these steps before you restore your data make sure you're using the same version of BBM that your backed up your data with.
    Hm I will need to give this a try next time I do an autoloader update! Hopefully it works...I think I will start emailing chats to myself of the people that I want to keep the chats...there really needs to be a simpler way...like CLOUD STORAGE! link it to the BBID and have the conversations restore...they can restore the Contacts...why not conversations...GRR
    03-25-14 10:34 AM
    I would a one step process in closing apps instead of the two step process that is there now. What I mean by this is that you have to swipe the app up and then press x to close. Would love if I could just close the app without swiping it.

Posted via CB10
    I have come up with a solution perfect for you!

All you would need to do is follow the same process you do now, but currently the further you swipe up it will minimize only slightly, basically once your finger hits halfway on the screen you let go anyways...So what they could implement is a full screen swipe to close...

All it would do is when you swipe halfway that would minimize the app...once you hit like the top 2/3 of the screen it will create the red colour (similar to when you decline a phone call) and there will be a garbage bin at the top showing that you will close the app (or an X)...that way the user can just drag right up to there if they know for sure they want to close the app!

Would save that two step process for users
    03-25-14 10:39 AM
    What version did you take the Bluetooth from?? My bluetooth isn't working here, and would love to get that file off of you! If you could post the working one that would be great
    I got the .bar files from the 10.2.1.2234 thread, there's a link for it.

I renamed it and used DDPB to sideload it. I did this just after I loaded 10.3 on my Z10 and completed the initial setup with the BT radio off. Now I can't guarantee 100% that this will work, it may be hit or miss with it. So far it has worked for me, the only problem is when I turn the power off or take the battery out, the BT radio turns off and takes about two swipes to turn it back on and it's working again.
    Ruslan Botsyurko likes this.
    03-25-14 10:41 AM
    Have you guys noticed that depending on the command you give to the intelligent assistant, the icon changes. for example, if you give it an action commande like (update or call) the icon remain as the microphone, but if you say something like (how are you or how old are you) the icon changes to a human head thinking and if you say something like (glasses or shoes or any consumer product) the icon will change to a shopping cart.

its a really smart implementation and i think it is by far the most advanced implementation, if they keep it that way.

PS: notice when you say something like (how are you), the Wolphram Alpha card opens up, its as if they havent implemented the parsing of the response to be read out, yet.
    I posted this on the previous page with pictures...mine focuses on how you can update Facebook status from the assistant, and have a picture there for anyone wanting to see what it looks like, it shows the message icon when updating your status...like you said, very cool implementation! These little things make the OS cool and fun to use!
    03-25-14 10:41 AM
    Why blackberry move slowly to upgrade the os I don't know actually!

Posted via CB10
    03-25-14 10:54 AM
    Stl-1 users, sys.settings bar file works you can rearrenge the menu, the sysbrowser works, the clock works. Ill keep playing with the bar files and see what else is working
    eidolon88 and Akshay Borkar like this.
    03-25-14 11:12 AM
    Installed Android Apps using 1 Mobile Market
    1. Select App to download
    2. After downloading, return to the home page and click on install and it should work.
    03-25-14 11:19 AM
2,193 ... 4748495051 ...