I think it's best if everyone calms down and just go with the flow. This is not going to be the final release version of th OS, so we don't even know what features or colours will be included. So no sense for me at least in witnessing arguments or arguing about it.

We should note the changes, express our satisfaction or lack of, and move forward in a positive manner.

There are like important things to discuss like when it becomes available to all devices, new leaks, bug posts as more people load it. No need to clog this thread with arguing over a feature or color scheme that may not even by final. Just my 3 cents

Posted via CB10 on my awesome new Z30!
    03-24-14 02:26 PM
    yah but that video its a story. i think you might have auto stories on
    You're right. When I clicked on it it automatically when into a story video for the day in question. It wasnt a finalized story, I had to save it/edit it first.
    Georg Leitner likes this.
    03-24-14 02:26 PM
    Inside the Clock, Alarm and World Clock work, Timer and Stopwatch do not (no start button for those two).
    03-24-14 02:27 PM
    Lol couldn't we have a "findings & fixes " thread where the mods remove all posts that don't include a finding or fix along with the profanity?

Posted via CB10
    Interesting idea... but that would mean we'd have to quit our day jobs to keep up.
    pttptppt, theblob and Nharzhool like this.
    03-24-14 02:28 PM
    Just a friendly suggestion from a long-time user who mostly follows these forums on the mobile app: please resist the lazy quoting of posts with images! It lags page loading (my lousy office wifi) and beats up data usage. I had to quit reading threads (particularly those for leaks) because off all the quoted images threatening to blow my data limit.
    It's really easy to delete the image of out a thread when you are quoting. Ditto for repeated quoting of the OP just to say "thanks." Those users smart enough to read the OP did and the rest aren't going to read the quoted version either.
    /rant

Q10SQN100-1/10.2.1.2141
    03-24-14 02:29 PM
    Inside the Clock, Alarm and World Clock work, Timer and Stopwatch do not (no start button for those two).
    Do you already have radio for Q10?
    03-24-14 02:29 PM
    Anyone using this as their primary OS!? I'm really curious about this but curiosity killed the cat haha. If you arwle could you please tell me if it's worth it. Thank you.

Posted via CB10
    i have been playing around with it all day with everything except calls and msgs.. i am on the verge of putting my SIM in it and calling it a keeper.
    03-24-14 02:30 PM
    Interesting idea... but that would mean we'd have to quit our day jobs to keep up.
    I'd be happy to do it.

Posted via CB10
    03-24-14 02:31 PM
    works fine on mine...I have a start button for both of those.
    TheDutch20 likes this.
    03-24-14 02:31 PM
    Also, I'm not seeing a way to add new cities to World Clock. I can only delete them.

Edit: I sideloaded clock bar onto 10.2.1

Q10SQN100-1/10.2.1.2141
    03-24-14 02:32 PM
    Hmm, I'm one of those with no Bluetooth - no Bridge and no tethering... but I think I ca n live with that - for now.

I hope there will be some more leaks within a couple of weeks - given that the initial cat is out of the bag now.

Posted via CB10
    03-24-14 02:32 PM
    I got 4 watermarks on screens I suppose it's imposible to remove them..
    03-24-14 02:33 PM
    I think it's best if everyone calms down and just go with the flow. This is not going to be the final release version of th OS, so we don't even know what features or colours will be included. So no sense for me at least in witnessing arguments or arguing about it.

We should note the changes, express our satisfaction or lack of, and move forward in a positive manner.

There are like important things to discuss like when it becomes available to all devices, new leaks, bug posts as more people load it. No need to clog this thread with arguing over a feature or color scheme that may not even by final. Just my 3 cents

Posted via CB10 on my awesome new Z30!
    but i like freaking out
    Is the 60FPS mode slow motion?? I just took a video and it wasn't slow-mo...I thought that was the point of that one...how do you make that work?
    Lol couldn't we have a "findings & fixes " thread where the mods remove all posts that don't include a finding or fix along with the profanity?

Posted via CB10
    I hear what you're saying, but discussion, as long as it's civil, adds flavour to this community. A pure, antiseptic, findings thread would be boring!

Of course, I'm just saying that because I have a Z30 and am missing all of the leak fun!

Posted via CB10
    Is the 60FPS mode slow motion?? I just took a video and it wasn't slow-mo...I thought that was the point of that one...how do you make that work?
    Go into picture editing and make it slow mo

Posted via CB10
    03-24-14 02:34 PM
    I hear what you're saying, but discussion, as long as it's civil, adds flavour to this community. A pure, antiseptic, findings thread would be boring!

Of course, I'm just saying that because I have a Z30 and am missing all of the leak fun!

Posted via CB10
    Boring maybe, but helpful and useful also, you can have a separate "discussion thread " instead of hijacking one.

Posted via CB10
    03-24-14 02:36 PM
    This version is just so much smarter overall.. Here is just a tiny find that really is so so so smart.

Attachment 257797

Notice at the top? "Tap here to use Time Shift mode - Faces are detected". I mean COME ON.. HOW COOL! Now that the OS is pretty dang complete, they are finally making the OS SMARTER (aka more productive). I'm REALLY liking this new update

PS. If you click the red dot on the screen then it starts recording a video. Anywhere else and it takes a picture. No longer have to worry about jumping into video recorder mode, it's just right there. LOVING this.
    This is a great feature but I think they need to add a camera button as well. I don't know how many times I have ask someone to take a picture for me and they would be looking for a button to push. With this new feature, I'm sure people who aren't familiar with BB10 will push the video dot by mistake.
    Nemzy likes this.
    03-24-14 02:39 PM
    I got 4 watermarks on screens I suppose it's imposible to remove them..
    you can scratch them out with a steel brush...

Posted via CB10
    03-24-14 02:41 PM
    Wow. I'm loving this upgrade

Look how crisp everything looks without the gray boxes. Thank you BlackBerry :]

Looks just like the Playbook. ;-)

Attachment 257804

Posted via CB10
    James Blight likes this.
    03-24-14 02:41 PM
    a real leak that�s the **** i love
    03-24-14 02:42 PM
    This is a great feature but I think they need to add a camera button as well. I don't know how many times I have ask someone to take a picture for me and they would be looking for a button to push. With this new feature, I'm sure people who aren't familiar with BB10 will push the video dot by mistake.
    Just tell them tap anywhere outside of the box. Then if they want to record, to press the red button. They might like the idea. Don't just hand it over without saying anything. It will take 2 seconds to say it.

Posted via CB10
    Nharzhool and NinjaB like this.
    03-24-14 02:43 PM
    works fine on mine...I have a start button for both of those.
    You're on 10.3 with a Z10, right? I sideloaded the clock bar on a Z30 with 10.2.1, though.
    03-24-14 02:51 PM
    Just a few questions for those who have delved into this OS a bit deeper...

Do contacts still automatically link when a second contact source (account) is added? Or do you now get the options to link, not link, or simply don't use upon account addition? I'm thinking more specifically when adding a Facebook account.

For exchange accounts (synced over EAS), do Outlook categories carry over yet? Not groups, which is different in BlackBerry, but actual categories. Currently, a contact with categories assigned will get any and all categories deleted back in Outlook if a contact entry is edited on the phone.

Can you actually delete, or remove accounts from the main Hub list even if they exist elsewhere. I.e., I have Facebook notifications turned off in the Hub, but it is still listed in the main Hub. It would be nice to remove it from the list if I'm not letting any notifications go there.

That's all I can think of to ask right now.

Posted via CB10
    ddbold likes this.
    03-24-14 02:52 PM
    Still no S/MIME support for personal mail accounts.....
    03-24-14 02:53 PM
2,193 ... 3132333435 ...