Deleted because phone and text didn't work.

Really, where. I've looked everywhere.

Posted via CB10
    03-24-14 08:46 AM
    I detest the red. It's so much harder to read text of any color on a red field, and it hurts my eyes. I really hope this is just an added option and not a replacement. We don't *all* live in a cave, y'know.

I am really not liking the red theme. Hopefully that you can pick your color for the UI.

Typed on my Q10, SQN100-2, 10.2.1.2228 :-)
    03-24-14 08:46 AM
    Much, much hate for the redness on this, and for parts of the UI going to a white colour. Brings back memories of the hideous UI on the Verizon RAZR. I hope that idea gets buried deeper than the squircle.

Posted via CB10
    scrapmetal58 likes this.
    03-24-14 08:47 AM
    BB Z10 STL100-2 sorry for leaving that out
    BoldAlways likes this.
    03-24-14 08:47 AM
    BlackBerry users are so entitled. A petition to keep a keyboard design? Get a grip.

I hope they keep the red just to spite you all.

Resistance to change is exactly what got this company where it is and I'm glad someone is finally taking a more risky approach.

Posted via CB10
    03-24-14 08:54 AM
    I think that it'd be the most secure device around if NOBODY Can read your emails, even you!

;-D
    B.

Posted via CB10
    onmyown and armanatron like this.
    03-24-14 08:58 AM
    Nothing gets the CB community more excited than a good leak. I'll wait for a newer edition before downloading.

Posted via CB10
    03-24-14 08:58 AM
    Finally..!!! The stupid box behind the icons are gone.....
    Can't wait for the daily driver leak to come.
    AndreyLepher and p_r_a_g_m_a like this.
    03-24-14 08:59 AM
    BB Z10 STL100-2 sorry for leaving that out
    The "phone " part working well? Phone calls, email and SMS is what I use most.

Posted via CB10
    03-24-14 09:00 AM
    Can anyone confirm that the new voice assistance replaces the current voice control? I have read things so far that make it confusing and seen both voice control and voice assistance app icons...does the voice assistant do everything voice control does now and what more does it do? Can you access it from the mute key on the side?
    The two things are separable, the voice assistant can still be accessed by the mute key. Meanwhile, the voice assistant can be accessed through the app icon itself and/or the search function

Posted via CB10
    03-24-14 09:00 AM
    The red is absolutely AWESOME!

Posted on CB 10 and typed on the best Keyboard ever
    03-24-14 09:01 AM
    Could anyone make upload it to GOOGLE DRIVE? cause i have little problem with bitcasa
    Please?
    MobileMadness002 likes this.
    03-24-14 09:04 AM
    Red has no place here.Its blue ,black and has damn graphics. This fairy flat **** is garbage there's a limit as someone said the world is 3rd not flat. Spend all money on gpus for the **** to look like kids nursery book fix up. The clock absolutely decimated smh. I actually liked the boxes around the icons if they had them do something like light up in a colour to indicate this app was open would of been great but hey.

What's funny is BB's original blocky flat icons are now in vogue very funny. People complained and we back to flat lol.No boxes around the icons is fine its just the PB to me no difference. Functionalty features are great its great.But The Dev team need more bottle then just conforming and copying whats trending aka apple. Your not apple there designs are not great or benchmarks really stop copying them. Especially considering TAT are android before android..

On the design front I expect better than this copying crap later on.This is an early build of some kind but there needs to be better.. Flat sucks period. Even **** graffiti has 3D elements to it.
    03-24-14 09:04 AM
    Finally..!!! The stupid box behind the icons are gone.....
    Can't wait for the daily driver leak to come.
    Non standard size icons with light text do not work on light backgrounds.
    03-24-14 09:05 AM
    So they did not bring back the squircle!!!

Posted via CB10
    03-24-14 09:06 AM
    Even after going flat I still feel they should modify the icons to be more attractive as they are looking old..

Z10
    03-24-14 09:06 AM
    BlackBerry users are so entitled. A petition to keep a keyboard design? Get a grip.

I hope they keep the red just to spite you all.

Resistance to change is exactly what got this company where it is and I'm glad someone is finally taking a more risky approach.

Posted via CB10
    So you are suggesting that red accent will bring more users to BBRY than, lets say... introduction of EQ settings in music player, better profile handling and better blackberry maps?
    scrapmetal58 likes this.
    03-24-14 09:07 AM
    Red has no place here.Its blue ,black and has damn graphics. This fairy flat **** is garbage there's a limit as someone said world is 3rd not flat. Spend all money on gpus for the **** to look like kids nursery book fix up. The clock absolutely decimated smh. I actually liked the boxes around the icons if they had them do something like light up in a colour to indicate this app was open would of been great nut hey.

What's funny is BB's original blocky flat icons are now in vogue. People complained and we back to flat lol.No boxes around the icons is fine its just the PB to no difference. Functionalty features are great is great.But The Dev team need more bottle then just conforming and copying whats trending aka apple. Your not apple there desings re not great or benchmarks really stop copying them.Especially aconsidring TAT are android before android..

On the design front I expect better than this copying crap later on.This is an early build of some kind but there needs to be better.. Flat sucks period. Even **** graffiti has 3D elements to it.

tottaly Agreed Blackberry is for Bussines Users Not For kids , and why looks like a Toy if most of us BB user wants Tools Not Toys ....
    p_r_a_g_m_a likes this.
    LOL! Yea...thanks for that much needed public service announcement.
    03-24-14 09:08 AM
    Did anyone tried this on a Q10 with .2142 Radio?
    03-24-14 09:08 AM
    Gradients, bubbles, dark boxes, flashy animations, sparkles.

If I wanted that crap I would still be using windows vista.

This is 2014 and for the past 3 years. FLAT has been the design of choice for life. Deal with it. Or buy vista again.
    03-24-14 09:09 AM
    Did anyone tried this on a Q10 with .2142 Radio?
    Tried the .2335 radio,calls and texts did not work! Why the .2142 radio??? will it work??? If it does,im willing to load it up again

Posted via CB10
    03-24-14 09:09 AM
    tottaly Agreed Blackberry is for Bussines Users Not For kids , and why looks like a Toy if most of us BB user wants Tools Not Toys ....
    I see no harm in making a tool look a little toyish, as long as it does the job good.

Posted via CB10
    vgorous and kidkamel like this.
    03-24-14 09:10 AM
    I have installed only the OS files on my Z30. Radio File is still 10.2.1.2235. Everything works fine but phone calls does not work. Have I wait for the 10.3 Z30 Radio Files?
    03-24-14 09:12 AM
2,193 ... 1718192021 ...