You people better listen to this go1ndr
    LOL---Thank you Motorhead777! You Are Too Cool For Words!
    09-12-13 02:03 PM
    Does the run time come with the link u jus posted? Or u gotta post a separate link for the run time

Posted via CB10
    09-13-13 09:34 AM
    Does the run time come with the link u jus posted? Or u gotta post a separate link for the run time

Posted via CB10
    Separate link. I can post it later when I get to my office where I have it--or you can get it here on CB via search. I'd load the last Unlocked Runtime before the one that leaked yesterday. I'll post in a couple of hours.

Posted via CB10
    Jamie Wooten likes this.
    09-13-13 09:41 AM
    Thanku! *pardon my questioning*

How do I install the android runtime? Is it the same procedure as install a new os?
    An another question...after installing the os u jus posted...do I complete the setup menu the run the android runtime?

Posted via CB10
    09-13-13 09:46 AM
    I've thought about installing the android runtime but I've never done anything like this and i'm worried about messing up my phone. I bought a Q10 and it had this OS already on it but I want to try the android runtime so I can put instagram on my phone. Let me know how easy it is.
    09-13-13 11:25 AM
    Anyone that cares?

Posted via CB10
    09-13-13 11:30 AM
    Thanku! *pardon my questioning*

How do I install the android runtime? Is it the same procedure as install a new os?
    An another question...after installing the os u jus posted...do I complete the setup menu the run the android runtime?

Posted via CB10
    Here is the link to the unlocked run time. click on this CB link and in the first post you will see the download link. Copy this address into your browser on you PC and download to your desktop. It will be downloaded into a zip file. Open the zip with any extractor -Windows or 7 zip or Universal extractor and it will extract two bar files. Once extracted, sideload these two bar files like you would any other sideloaded app and then do a "hard reset" (hold both volume buttons down at the same time until it reboots (Blackberry name followed by squricle or loading circle. Once it reboots you are set to go. Works great but will have the navigation bar at the bottom of the apps. No biggie - most if not all will open that you download. Good luck
    http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...untime-842651/
    09-13-13 01:55 PM
    Here is the link to the unlocked run time. click on this CB link and in the first post you will see the download link. Copy this address into your browser on you PC and download to your desktop. It will be downloaded into a zip file. Open the zip with any extractor -Windows or 7 zip or Universal extractor and it will extract two bar files. Once extracted, sideload these two bar files like you would any other sideloaded app and then do a "hard reset" (hold both volume buttons down at the same time until it reboots (Blackberry name followed by squricle or loading circle. Once it reboots you are set to go. Works great but will have the navigation bar at the bottom of the apps. No biggie - most if not all will open that you download. Good luck
    http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...untime-842651/
    For someone that has never sideloaded any software, what would I need opened on my computer?

Posted via CB10
    09-13-13 02:10 PM
    Thank u so much!! I cud jus kiss u

Posted via CB10
    09-13-13 02:40 PM
    But do headphones work?

Posted via CB10
    09-13-13 06:52 PM
    For someone that has never sideloaded any software, what would I need opened on my computer?

Posted via CB10
    Hi Jamie,
    Sideloading with out debug tokens is a walk in the park. I have no idea how to side load with them, but so many do it, it can't be that hard to learn. How I learned was downloading the DDPB installer on my PC and using it. Its easy to use but the one additional step is you need to turn on your developer mode in your settings and put a password in. Then basically all you do is go to a site that offers bar files like apk2bar.org and download the apps you want to your pc. Once on the pc you plug the phone in, turn on DDPB, do the scan to put in the ip address (easy as you will see) and click on "ADD". When the download folder pops up, click on your down loaded file and it will load it to your phone.
    Sachesi is another installer that most like better--is easier but I like DDPB because you can uninstall on it as well. You can google DDPB and watch the video on how to do it if you want. Someone also posted the Sachesi link on here as well--it is honestly easier once you know how to use it, as you don't need a password. You can search for it on CB and go to his installer thread and use the link to download the newest version. Let us know how it goes and good luck.
    Jamie Wooten likes this.
    09-13-13 07:22 PM

Posted via CB10
    Thank you!
    09-13-13 07:24 PM
    But do headphones work?

Posted via CB10
    Mine did this morning and my bluetooth works in my car so it does on my Q10. Doesn't it on your device? Since this download?? Doesn't seem to make sense that the runtime would change your bluetooth settings or ability to work. If you aren't hearing anything from your bluetooth or headset, just for the hell of it, push the volume buttons on the side up or down. Sometimes it gets muted and you have no way of knowing and nothing else unmutes it. It was a common issue mentioned on the older Legacy devices. Sounds silly but it works. Hope you get it fixed!
    09-13-13 07:27 PM
    I'm on this leak as well. It's super stable And offers me the best battery life yet! Only thing I had run into was it deleted some of my contacts :/ not the contacts themselves but the phone numbers lol

But totally worth it!!

Posted via CB10
    09-13-13 09:42 PM
    I thought it was pretty good too. Going to 10.2.1.200 ended up being pretty buggy, as expected.

BlackBerry Z10 | Verizon | 10.2.1.200 @addm | In Squircle We Trust
    09-13-13 10:36 PM

Posted via CB10
    Hi Meekzz- did you get it working and your Android apps sideloaded and running correctly?

Posted via CB10
    09-14-13 10:27 AM

Posted via CB10
    Hi Jamie-just following up. Did you get it setup and we're you able to sideload the Android apps and get them working?

Posted via CB10
    09-14-13 10:29 AM
    Hi Jamie-just following up. Did you get it setup and we're you able to sideload the Android apps and get them working?

Posted via CB10
    I haven't had a chance yet, been busy with work. I'll probably give it a shot tonight after work. Thanks for checking.

Posted via CB10
    09-14-13 11:11 AM
    Any suggestions on the most stable 10.2 leak for the Q10?

Cheers

Posted via CB10
    09-14-13 12:26 PM
    Any suggestions on the most stable 10.2 leak for the Q10?

Cheers

Posted via CB10
    I know you are kidding-right? In case you aren't- 1323 is the most stable so far and by far the best battery life for a Q10.

Posted via CB10
    09-14-13 01:48 PM
    Just downloaded this with the android runtime works perfectly no problems and was a simple task, thank you all.
    Ps love the toast notifications
    09-18-13 12:29 PM
46 12