Guys...whoever that posted or want to post their device problems here, could you please specify your device type. ie stl100-1,2,3 or 4.. i just want to stream line the problems with relation to the device and the loader.. Thanks
    05-14-13 01:16 AM
    Anyone else having problems that apps can't connect to bbm? Beeing stucked in connecting to bbm. Not a big deal just wanted to know if that is a known bug or something only I experience.
    Anyone knows how to fix this if this is a bug on my telephone? Any way to reinstall bbm?

My device 100-2
    05-14-13 01:17 AM
    Anyone else having problems that apps can't connect to bbm? Beeing stucked in connecting to bbm. Not a big deal just wanted to know if that is a known bug or something only I experience.
    Anyone knows how to fix this if this is a bug on my telephone? Any way to reinstall bbm?

My device 100-2
    Have you check system setting under security and privacy?
    there is application permissions there. open it and check with relation to your applications that you have installed..
    05-14-13 01:28 AM
    STL-100 the speaker option in call, is sooooo low even more lower than normal call sound, help

Posted via CB10
    05-14-13 01:48 AM
    STL100-1

anyone experience this:

battery drains, after plugging in to wall charger, z10 boots up, but I can't open (swipe up) the device.
    I think i have this issue:

KB33684-Unable to wake BlackBerry 10 smartphone from sleep while on the lock screen

I tried both solution, still not working...
    I hope I don't need to reinstall the OS again.... I have to ask IT for an activation password for my work email... and i have ask 4 times yesterday...
    05-14-13 01:55 AM
    About the Location icon it's cuz you most probably have Poynt app installed on your device, I had the same problem so did many others and uninstalled it and it went off and the battery started holding much longer!

Posted via CB10
    Can you suggest an alternative app? I looked in BB World and didn't have much luck finding a good substitute.

Posted via CB10
    whatsever likes this.
    05-14-13 02:31 AM
    I noticed that the animations are changed. like in setup or when you swip up and you programma goes little in the background. It's will cost lesser gpu and also lesser battery. It's smart but makes it look lesser smooth. We also did this with android OS when using custom roms. I could be wrong but
    for me i noticed the first day. The phone is still smooth and has the same speed as .90 and.116 but the steps in animation is different.
    05-14-13 02:48 AM
    Have you check system setting under security and privacy?
    there is application permissions there. open it and check with relation to your applications that you have installed..
    Yes I did. Connect to bbm is on but the options below are greyed out. I think this is due to the fact that the connect does not work.
    05-14-13 02:49 AM
    STL100-1

I think i have this issue:

KB33684-Unable to wake BlackBerry 10 smartphone from sleep while on the lock screen

I tried both solution, still not working...
    I hope I don't need to reinstall the OS again.... I have to ask IT for an activation password for my work email... and i have ask 4 times yesterday...
    Wow, It seems that this is an isolated case... Only me?
    05-14-13 02:51 AM
    So far i think you are the first. Can you still use the phone now or it still stay that way? When you use the autoloader, did you restore from back up or you start fresh? Any third party apps that you are using?
    05-14-13 03:07 AM
    I tried the autoloader and it can't detect the Z10. Even if I used the force detect way by pulling out the battery.
    05-14-13 03:23 AM
    So far i think you are the first. Can you still use the phone now or it still stay that way? When you use the autoloader, did you restore from back up or you start fresh? Any third party apps that you are using?
    Still the same, I currently re-installing OS now

> start fresh
    > many third party apps, but i used the same app on 10.0
    05-14-13 03:24 AM
    Tonight I upgraded a Torch 9850 to a Z10. Immediately, I installed 1756 (VZW STL100-4) and restored some data from the backup file created with Desktop Manager.

Password Keeper restored fine, I am very pleased with the level of granularity available using the latest BlackBerry Link.

Posted via CB10
    05-14-13 05:41 AM
    Don't think this problem has been posted yet (searched this thread before posting). Using STL100-2 and now the Facebook app keeps showing 'Facebook did not return any stories', will work for a while, then I get that for a long time.

Also, and I don't know if this was a pre-existing problem, when using the Facebook website scrolling down causes the screen to blank for about half a second on every scroll
    05-14-13 06:32 AM
    Just downgraded too. In the space of 24 hours I went from stable 4G data to gsm only (lowercase) and nobody in tstt seems to have a valid explanation for this.

Thanks again to the providers of the leak, your hard work is greatly appreciated.

Posted via CB10
    They are clueless man, lol. Did the backup I explained for you work?

Posted via my Zormtrooper...
    05-14-13 06:41 AM
    Just installed and everything was working great, but I tried to re add my Rogers email address and it's giving me smtp errors that the server is not responding. I have tried all the settings and none seems to work. I also restored my data but my contacts didn't get restored. Does anyone have a solution? Don't want to go back to old OS, this one works better for everything else.

Posted via CB10
    05-14-13 07:42 AM
    Still having the reboot while charging with this leak, i spoke too fast.
    05-14-13 07:55 AM
    Installed this Leak on my unlocked STL100-2. Provider, KPN Netherlands.

Updated BB Link to the latest version.
    Did a Full Backup and installed the 10.1 Update!
    When done, i went through the main screens until the Account setup showed.
    Did a Full Restore (1,5 Hrs) using BB-link.

Everything is working like it should. Had to re-enter some account passwords, and ready to go.
    The Apps and Games were back in the folders i created, and started them one by one to see if they are functional. No probs sofar.

Connected my Bluetooth Speaker and Guess what, Volume up - down by using the volume buttons now work. Did not on my prev 10.0 build.

Installed Skype (Preview) and works like it should!

THANKS A LOT FOR THE LEAK!
    05-14-13 08:12 AM
    So I opened LINK and backed up device
    closed LINK and unplugged USB cable
    downloaded OS and extracted .exe file
    plugged in device and upgraded OS
    opened LINK and restored all files

Problem is phone doesn't recognize SIM card! I've done #2 battery pulls, pulled out SIM and put back SIM but no luck - do I need to downgrade to previous OS or is there a fix?
    05-14-13 08:19 AM
    Installed this Leak on my unlocked STL100-2. Provider, KPN Netherlands.

Updated BB Link to the latest version.
    Did a Full Backup and installed the 10.1 Update!
    When done, i went through the main screens until the Account setup showed.
    Did a Full Restore (1,5 Hrs) using BB-link.

Everything is working like it should. Had to re-enter some account passwords, and ready to go.
    The Apps and Games were back in the folders i created, and started them one by one to see if they are functional. No probs sofar.

Connected my Bluetooth Speaker and Guess what, Volume up - down by using the volume buttons now work. Did not on my prev 10.0 build.

Installed Skype (Preview) and works like it should!

THANKS A LOT FOR THE LEAK!
    So on 10.1 when you backup and restore, the email accounts are still there, you just enter the passwords again?

Unlike on the PlayBook, where email accounts don't get backed up.

Or let me ask you this: on the Z10 what does not get restored after a full backup?

Posted via CB10
    05-14-13 08:54 AM
    They are clueless man, lol. Did the backup I explained for you work?

Posted via my Zormtrooper...
    They are just like flow. They only suggest reboots...

Posted via CB10
    05-14-13 09:11 AM
    Still the same, I currently re-installing OS now

> start fresh
    > many third party apps, but i used the same app on 10.0

I found the problem...
    When I activated my work space this happens:

Unable to wake BlackBerry 10 smartphone from sleep while on the lock screen

anyone has the same problem?
    05-14-13 09:43 AM
    Thanks for the leak ibfe!!!

Running smooth and beautiful. Very responsive.

Had trouble installing the leak with my main PC, so used an old Netbook and the leak installed without any flaws :-)
    05-14-13 10:11 AM
    Z10STL100-2/10.1.0.1762, my computer doesn't detect Z10 & when I connect charger, it shows red... attaching pic.

I also rebooted by removing battery & computer , yet nothing.

Kindly help.

Leaked Full OS 10.1.0.1720 for stl100-1  10.1.0.1756 for stl100-4  10.1.0.1762 for stl100-2 ,3-img_00000042.png
    05-14-13 10:52 AM
    Kindly help....... I need to back up & my computer does not detect my Mobile.......
    05-14-13 11:25 AM
1,038 ... 3637383940 ...