Thank you for your tips.. i will try to drain out my battery and charge it again..

Hope it will works
    You don't need to drain fully, there is no benefit and it stresses the cells, besides anchoring you to the AC supply for several hours. The charging circuit in most phones is designed with a "dead band" in the top few percent where it won't begin to charge because it ain't worth the risk of overcharging (that is potentially hazardous). Let the phone drop to about 85-90% then connect the charger, it should take it all the way to the top. If that doesn't make it pick up and charge check the charger or use a different one - I have one BB charger which regularly shows me the red "!" and refuses to charge the Z10 but others work OK. No charging symbol whatsoever usually means either no power to the charging port, or the battery is near enough full.

Once again, to make it absolutely clear - there is no reason to be concerned if the battery shows 95% and it does not begin a new charge. With 5% steps it means the battery is less than 100%, but it probably hasn't quite dropped to the "allow begin charging" threshold. It is likely you will see "95" where the battery is in the range 92.5 - 97.5 but it needs to be truly less than 95 measured before it will charge. The actual difference in remaining usage time between 95 and 100% is not significant and it does NOT indicate a fault.
    00stryder likes this.
    05-12-13 05:05 AM
    You don't need to drain fully, there is no benefit and it stresses the cells, besides anchoring you to the AC supply for several hours. The charging circuit in most phones is designed with a "dead band" in the top few percent where it won't begin to charge because it ain't worth the risk of overcharging (that is potentially hazardous). Let the phone drop to about 85-90% then connect the charger, it should take it all the way to the top. If that doesn't make it pick up and charge check the charger or use a different one - I have one BB charger which regularly shows me the red "!" and refuses to charge the Z10 but others work OK. No charging symbol whatsoever usually means either no power to the charging port, or the battery is near enough full.

Once again, to make it absolutely clear - there is no reason to be concerned if the battery shows 95% and it does not begin a new charge. With 5% steps it means the battery is less than 100%, but it probably hasn't quite dropped to the "allow begin charging" threshold. It is likely you will see "95" where the battery is in the range 92.5 - 97.5 but it needs to be truly less than 95 measured before it will charge. The actual difference in remaining usage time between 95 and 100% is not significant and it does NOT indicate a fault.
    Thanks for the really informative post there, I stand corrected. Actually as I said It did give me the red exclamation at 75 and I thought it was because of battery temp. I left it to "cool down" and tried later and that worked. Did not know this was about the threshold.

Cheers!
    05-12-13 05:15 AM
    On mine STL100-1, after the upgrade, no sideload apps works anymore. I deleted all side loaded apps, reinstalled but got the same error:

Leaked Full OS 10.1.0.1720 for stl100-1  10.1.0.1756 for stl100-4  10.1.0.1762 for stl100-2 ,3-img_00000027.png

Any ideea guys?

Posted via CB10
    05-12-13 05:20 AM
    Another thing I have just noticed but I am not sure 100% of:

the language change while typing between latin and non latin alphabets seems to work faster and simpler. I have English and Spanish on one side (combined) and greek (as extra language) additionally.

before I am almost certain you had to long tap and swipe up choosing the language to use (between english+spanish and Greek alphabets). Now I only need to tap the globe (comma) key, wait for less than a second and it automatically alters the input language.
    05-12-13 05:20 AM
    On mine STL100-1, after the upgrade, no sideload apps works anymore. I deleted all side loaded apps, reinstalled but got the same error:
    You're going to have to reload the OS again, but next time don't restore your Application Data.
    05-12-13 05:40 AM
    Am having issues with mega, can someone pls post anoda mirror
    05-12-13 05:43 AM
    Strange, I am on 10.0.10.82 STL 100-1 unlocked and have a nice gtalk logo in the hub. Maybe try a reinstall of gtalk , that seems to be the most used technique.

Posted via CB10
    Tried uninstall + reboot + install but still no nice gtalk icon. Well I can live without it, what's more important is to add in hub chats, now it opens app every time I want to check conversation..

Posted via CB10
    05-12-13 05:43 AM
    for stl 1, 2, 3, 4 ?
    05-12-13 05:47 AM
    Good to read that over heating may cause rebooting. In my more than 2 months with z10 stl-1, I have not experienced reboot issue even a single time although I have installed os 4 times thru Autoloaders and backing & restoring .

Prithvi pin:24C7DBA9 thru CB10
    05-12-13 05:50 AM
    Use Chrome to download from Mega...
    05-12-13 05:52 AM
    Am using stl 200 pls
    05-12-13 05:59 AM
    for stl 1, 2, 3, 4 ?
    For stl 2
    05-12-13 06:00 AM
    Language and Input problems WORKAROUND TIME

Okay. I have a workaround for language problem and it works!

First install .90 or .116 back or just a OS that worked with language settings and install it, then just go through everything including your Blackberry ID account and go now go to your settings and language input. Customize it the way you want.

Now start link and make only a backup of your settings. This will be about 2.3 Mb after this disconnect your device from your pc

Close Link - open exe file 1762 and connected your device.

Install now 1762. Do setup and create ID account name and then add device and reconnect to Link.

Backup only settings.

I Called mine backup "BASIC setting incl language" It cost you 15 minutes extra work but at least you have multilanguage and setting right.
    05-12-13 06:04 AM
    Language support does work on setup you should not have any problem there.

As to the email the only thing I can imagine you can do, is to delete the accounts you do not need to back up, then back up your phone with the one email you want to use and restore using that back up after the os upgrade.

Nonetheless, I am not fully aware how bes and balance work in that respect with the leaked version. Personally I would consult with my sys admin prior to going for it if using BES. I know other people here mentioned they used BES and they had to be given new codes after the upgrade if I am not mistaken. Maybe they can enlighten us on that one

Cheers

Posted via CB10
    If you use BES email accounts, you cannot backup and restore those through Link. You will need to reactivate your device, or email account. To do this, you will need a activation password from your system administrator. So before installing this leak, make sure you have that password.
    05-12-13 06:20 AM
    Use Chrome or Firefox

Posted via CB10
    05-12-13 06:36 AM
    You don't have to buy a cert, you can make your own CA, add that to the Z-10's certificate store, then sign a certificate using your own CA's private key and the phone will accept it.

In other words it can be done for zero dollars in about 15 minutes.

BTW that works for IMAP and the VPN server too (but be aware that for an IPSEC/IKEv2 server you may need to pay attention to the extended attributes when you sign the cert for the server depending on the code you're running on the server end.)
    That's a valid alternative. For $49.00 (1year) I bought a cert so that I don't have to assist our end users with their devices or browsers, we use OWA as well.
    So despite knowing better I decided to take this leak for a spin laughing stock I know given my critisim.

Bugs I�'ve noticed, LAF is standard that means if you changed your wallpapper it wan't get reloaded with your backup, The hub seems to take a couple of minutes loading, all-though it's nice with the different icons insted of just the Blackberry icon screen I'dont know on that one. The wide paper does seem more pimitive but less "freezing" compared to the huge Blackberry, thing the huge Blackberry made you wanna do nothing and wait for the hub to come up but the white icon makes you wanna do something else while waiting for the hub to finish

Found what I was looking for in terms of the keyboard, (setting=>input method=> Feedback

Positives sideloading, - It's the same, the apps that didn't work before doesn't work now, but the apps that do work with problems seems to be running smoother now. Bloomberg froze and took a lot of hanging time load, now it just glitches hacks and runs a lot smoother, On 10.0 software you had to choose wait instad of force to quit for the program to function, so that is a +

If anyone knows how to get sound back on for the keyboard that would be a +
    Last edited by Jakob Greve; 05-12-13 at 06:47 AM.
    Just found something neat never noticed before FB chat/messages come in a different way now for the hub

Might have been there before but I don't get many messages/chats through Facebook

Attachment 160660

Posted via CB10
    yeah that only is available on the 10.1 OS + FB 10.1. i like that, finally!!

but seems the push is still a bit problematic for FB chat here. i need to keep refreshing otherwise those fb chats will be stuck. dunno why.. on 10.0 OS even though delayed but FB chats were delivered.
    Everything is running perfectly fine except I'm having one major issue. Every other time I go about sharing a picture to a Whatsapp contact, whenever I see the little clock (sending) and once it gets delivered and the person replies, the phone completely freezes. My LED works, my phone still receives phone calls but my phone screen is stuck at the chat screen. I've experienced this with the earlier leak as well and I'm having that same issue now. I never had this issue in 10.0.

Both times I have restored my backup. I've also uninstalled and re-installed Whatsapp and that did not solve the issue. Any suggestions?
    05-12-13 06:45 AM
    If anyone knows how to get sound back on for the keyboard that would be a +
    Works fine...

Settings > Language and Input > Feedback > Keyboard Feedback Volume
    Jakob Greve likes this.
    05-12-13 06:48 AM
    All was working perfectly for a day, 2nd day now and getting random restarts/shutdowns. may it go away after a battery pull or 2. Don't really mind as the rest of the functionality is awesome.

Z10 Rocking 10.1.0.273
    05-12-13 06:50 AM
    I'm having issues with Z10STL100-4/10.1.0.1756

Well only one. I sent a text message to someone and when they replied it said it was from someone else. Thought it was a fluke but it did it again later. If I don't initiate the txt msgs I don't who they are coming from. Help

Posted via CB10
    That's an issue with the restore.

Just restore again from the backup. That should fix the issue.

Posted via CB10
    global14u likes this.
    05-12-13 07:36 AM
    Use Chrome or Firefox

Posted via CB10
    Any site other than mega
    05-12-13 07:37 AM
    Hello All,

Anyone update your VZW 10 Z to this latest one? Any issue with reboot and Corp BES 10 activation? someone mentioned 10.1.18xx will include major fixes. Should we wait? I don't like vzw's slow response. BTW, for VZW, I should download 100-4, right?
    05-12-13 08:03 AM
    Also i noticed that the calculator is now way better and actually usefulle with % calculations I use simple calculations all the time, and if you need some more advanced stuff you just swipe, The overall stability in sideloading has improved greatly, I loaded a bank app small amounts, and now it works directly with my contacts from BB even though it's android based,

I also noticed a generel software stabilirty in tap tap jewels the sound would disappear under previous software versions, the only way to get it back was through a cold boot.
    05-12-13 08:08 AM
1,038 ... 2829303132 ...