Posted via CB10
    05-12-13 01:34 AM
    Does anyone meet the same problem with me after upgrade to the 1720 on STL 100-1:
    1. The sideload app wechat and QQ will automatic close when the messages come every time.
    2. the contacts in dialing icon is less than in contacts icon . .

Who can help me with this ?
    05-12-13 01:44 AM
    hi,
    can any one help me please, i upgraded the software but to 1720, as i am running on stl100-1 everything is fine , what i dont understand is the version which says in my z10 is 10.1.0.273
    can some please help me?
    05-12-13 01:56 AM
    Just updated to Z10STL100-1/10.1.0.1720

Everything works perfectly just one problem here, my battery won't fully charged, always stuck at 95%, anyone having this problem? Any solution?

Thank you

Posted via CB10
    05-12-13 02:01 AM
    i have loaded the last leaked os and now the .1720 os.. i ahve noticed the ported apps dont work anymore..native apps work fine..any one else facing the same problem??and if yes any solutions, none of the sideloaded or ported apps seem to work! and yes i tried deleting and reinstalling already! any help will be appreciated!!
    05-12-13 02:08 AM
    I like to install the new update but using Balance.

Is it possible with link to backup only 1 email account.

Second Q does this version .1762 Stl100-2 also language support in setup because other leaks like 1627 it was not opening. Some can check
    05-12-13 02:20 AM
    Just updated to Z10STL100-1/10.1.0.1720

Everything works perfectly just one problem here, my battery won't fully charged, always stuck at 95%, anyone having this problem? Any solution?

Thank you

Posted via CB10
    I had the same problem with the battery display a red exclamation mark at 75 yesterday shortly after updating
    Then I realized the battery was too hot
    I let it cool down for a good half hour and charged it then and all went well. I think it had tondo with oberstressinng the battery because of the additional use I put in together with the hight consumption from all the install processes

I do not know if that is the case with your phone. Do you have battery Guru? Check your temp. If this is not the case, personally.i would try resetting the battery by letting it drain out and charge.
    Though I avoid draining the battery unless there is a solid reason and in long intervals -minimum a month, since it seems that batteries do not like that too much - too often.

I do not know if this is the case for you, just. Conveying my experience from yesterday and how I dealt with it. The drain I see as a last resort

Hope that helps.

Posted via CB10
    05-12-13 02:21 AM
    I had the same problem with the battery display a red exclamation mark at 75 yesterday shortly after updating
    Then I realized the battery was too hot
    I let it cool down for a good half hour and charged it then and all went well. I think it had tondo with oberstressinng the battery because of the additional use I put in together with the hight consumption from all the install processes

I do not know if that is the case with your phone. Do you have battery Guru? Check your temp. If this is not the case, personally.i would try resetting the battery by letting it drain out and charge.
    Though I avoid draining the battery unless there is a solid reason and in long intervals -minimum a month, since it seems that batteries do not like that too much - too often.

I do not know if this is the case for you, just. Conveying my experience from yesterday and how I dealt with it. The drain I see as a last resort

Hope that helps.

Posted via CB10
    Thank you for your tips.. i will try to drain out my battery and charge it again..

Hope it will works

Posted via CB10
    05-12-13 02:25 AM
    I like to install the new update but using Balance.

Is it possible with link to backup only 1 email account.

Second Q does this version .1762 Stl100-2 also language support in setup because other leaks like 1627 it was not opening. Some can check
    Language support does work on setup you should not have any problem there.

As to the email the only thing I can imagine you can do, is to delete the accounts you do not need to back up, then back up your phone with the one email you want to use and restore using that back up after the os upgrade.

Nonetheless, I am not fully aware how bes and balance work in that respect with the leaked version. Personally I would consult with my sys admin prior to going for it if using BES. I know other people here mentioned they used BES and they had to be given new codes after the upgrade if I am not mistaken. Maybe they can enlighten us on that one

Cheers

Posted via CB10
    05-12-13 02:27 AM
    Yahoo won't work on this, any1 know way about

Posted via CB10
    05-12-13 02:28 AM
    Thank you for your tips.. i will try to drain out my battery and charge it again..

Hope it will works

Posted via CB10
    Hope it works too! Did you check the battery temperature?

Posted via CB10
    05-12-13 02:28 AM
    not true. I did not restore and I have that too after rebooting
    +1
    I got the same problem without restoring. As soon as I rebooted the phone I went into the settings and went through de different options and, when I searched ""Payment Options" I got the error message. I rebooted a couple of times and the got the same. Any idea how to fix it. I am with AT&T using a 100-3.
    05-12-13 02:30 AM
    Z10 STL100-2 Megafon Russia.

After upgrade on 1762, phone is strongly heated. Yesterday, from 13:00 to 18:00 (5:00 hours), the battery is discharged from 98 to 7 percent.
    Ports colornotes and totalcommander startup fails. I went back to firmware 1627
    Last edited by Kirill Mishurovsky; 05-12-13 at 03:07 AM.
    05-12-13 02:45 AM
    Still not showing incoming calls name (stl100-2) i have no issue like this on 10.1.10.1483 ?
    any idea?
    05-12-13 02:46 AM
    +1
    I got the same problem without restoring. As soon as I rebooted the phone I went into the settings and went through de different options and, when I searched ""Payment Options" I got the error message. I rebooted a couple of times and the got the same. Any idea how to fix it. I am with AT&T using a 100-3.
    This issue has already been brought up (actually a couple leaks ago) and a resolution has been posted.
    Go into BBW and attempt to buy an app. Back out before paying and your payment options should be returned in your settings.

Posted via CB10 on a Z10
    jafobabe likes this.
    05-12-13 02:50 AM
    Still not showing incoming calls name (stl100-2) i have no issue like this on 10.1.10.1483 ?
    any idea?
    you did a backup - seems the problem with other leaks but not for everyone. I see you have STL 100-2 could you check insetup you can open language and input.
    05-12-13 02:51 AM
    I added SSL to my email server and Installed the new OS on my VZW ST100-4. Now ActiveSync works.

Mobile Hotspot seems to work, it always has though.

Posted via CB10
    05-12-13 03:36 AM
    I installed Google talk, and while I saw in some screenshots there should be a nice gtalk icon in the hub, while I don't have it. Instead some kind of utilities icon. Any clue why is that so?
    I'm on 10.1.0.720 stl100-1.

Attachment 160548

Posted via CB10
    Strange, I am on 10.0.10.82 STL 100-1 unlocked and have a nice gtalk logo in the hub. Maybe try a reinstall of gtalk , that seems to be the most used technique.

Posted via CB10
    05-12-13 03:56 AM
    Installed yesterday. Everything is fine. Smooth after a couple of hours.

However Skype since to be quite slow/laggy. Especially first start up. Often see app not responding and force shut down or wait option.

Anyone else experience this?

Posted via CB10
    05-12-13 04:10 AM
    Pitty no language support again on this leak- I try to do a backup with settings only but link says 100% and mobile also saying 100% completed but after 10 minutes (only 3.2 mb ) i think i can pull my usb cable lose

EDIT :
    OK that trick worked . I have reinstall setup only and I have mulitlanguage support back in my keyboard. still i can not get to setup to start up language and input?
    05-12-13 04:29 AM
    I am running 10.1.0.1762 for stl100-2 since yesterday and it crashed 4 times now.
    I am going back to 10.0.1.90 today!
    05-12-13 04:30 AM
    A very few people like myself get the issue of: Not being able to go into Language and Input.

I downloaded and reloaded the OS twice, did a couple of restarts and battery pulls, and no immediate restores of any kind.
    Also did a security wipe but I just can't seem to get into the Language and Input settings. Does anyone have a fix for this?

Other than above, I had the payment issue but have read about the work around. Also had the feeling the setup-app was acting buggy.
    And don't even get me started about BB Link, its laggin, did not recognize my Z10 at times and failed to finish up after getting 100% complete restore...leaving me with a crashing Link and had to do a hard reset on the phone.

This better not be the official final 10.1 update, to many people still with to many random problems. Unless it's caused by the carrier.
    05-12-13 04:32 AM
    Running on 1720 for about 7 to 8 hours now and the only issues I've now is laggy and battery temperature.
    BBM kindda laggy when you scroll through contacts. My battery also kindda warm.
    Many people says it was normal problem when you installing new OS because the phone need to re-learn everything and they claim it should be fine after couple of hours.
    I passed 8 hours already and I still facing the problems.
    And just now my phone suddenly rebooted.
    Any solutions?

Posted via BlackBerry Z10
    05-12-13 04:33 AM
    OK that trick worked . I have reinstall setup only and I have mulitlanguage support back in my keyboard. still i can get to setup to start up language?
    shaunj539 likes this.
    05-12-13 04:36 AM
    A very few people like myself get the issue of: Not being able to go into Language and Input.

I downloaded and reloaded the OS twice, did a couple of restarts and battery pulls, and no immediate restores of any kind.
    Also did a security wipe but I just can't seem to get into the Language and Input settings. Does anyone have a fix for this?

Other than above, I had the payment issue but have read about the work around. Also had the feeling the setup-app was acting buggy.
    And don't even get me started about BB Link, its laggin, did not recognize my Z10 at times and failed to finish up after getting 100% complete restore...leaving me with a crashing Link and had to do a hard reset on the phone.

This better not be the official final 10.1 update, to many people still with to many random problems. Unless it's caused by the carrier.
    you start from scratch !

First install old os and fill in your wifi setting and setting voor language for me Dutch,German and English. Now make a backup settings only.
    Install new os 10.1 and after that reinstall/backup setting.
    05-12-13 04:54 AM
1,038 ... 2728293031 ...